If they choose to - can House Democrats impeach Trump?

Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have the power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

My guess is that House Democrats will not rush to impeach Trump - but I feel certain they will investigate the hell out of him and let the chips fall where they may. Mueller's findings will be paramount in whatever they decide.

Well, that's my take on it. What do you think?

I think if they attempt an impeachment they will all but reassure his reelection in 2020. Remember when the Republicans tried to do that to Clinton?

Clinton was not convicted in Senate. Don't forget that Mueller looms in the background. This isn't like Clinton being impeached for personal sexual indiscretions with a consenting adult.
Damn right it isnt anything like it. This one isnt even real. Youre living in a weird liberal dream world.

LOL yep. For the next 2 years, nothing but impeachment hearings.

LOL... It's going to be SNL on the house floor every day. Just somehow even less funny.

I'm sure House Democrats can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Based on?

Please don't troll. Try to add something constructive to the conversation.

cant' answer the question.

thought not.

Don't worry, I have the same opinion of the republican side of the aisle

Look, troll, we all know that President Clinton lied about blowjobs with a consenting adult. Now, please stop trolling.

Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have the power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

My guess is that House Democrats will not rush to impeach Trump - but I feel certain they will investigate the hell out of him and let the chips fall where they may. Mueller's findings will be paramount in whatever they decide.

Nice try Washington redskin, can you say over reach

Hell could freeze over.

Why isn't this dumbassed thread in the conspiracy theories forum ?

Based on?

Same place they base all their evidence.

bvlt9.jpg

LOL... It's going to be SNL on the house floor every day. Just somehow even less funny.

Based on?

thought not.

Look, troll, we all know that President Clinton lied about blowjobs with a consenting adult. Now, please stop trolling.

Who cares.

What people were pissed about was that he lied about it.

Based on?

thought not.

Washington redskin, you need to stop sucking career politician cock

The Democratic leadership is obsessed with impeaching Trump. They will push everything else to the back burner while they tie up the government and President with 2 years of nonsense litigation and subpoenas just like they have with Mueller's goose chase. That will insure Trump's re-election or another GOP President if he chooses not to run.

Devin Nunes can no longer protect Trump in the House. Nunes' power in the House is now dead.

Last edited:

Based on?

thought not.

bud, you flunked History,

BIG TIME

Here's my take on it.

I think power makes you delusional.

If Trump keeps up like the last two years he'll face credible challenges from within his party in 2020. He won't get much done the next two years whether impeachment happens or not, and finally he'll be scrutinized properly without protection from the GOP. I suspect even many GOP voters will be convinced of his crooked dealings by 2020.

Forum List

Back