If they choose to - can House Democrats impeach Trump?

Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have complete power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

My guess is that House Democrats will not rush to impeach Trump - but I feel certain they will investigate the hell out of him and let the chips fall where they may. Mueller's findings will be paramount in whatever they decide.

Well, that's my take on it. What do you think?
You have to be the most idiotic poster on this forum. No way the Senate is going to cast 66 votes to convict Trump.

Devin Nunes can no long protect Trump in the House. Nunes' power in the House is now dead.

He can lead a group to obstruct the speaker (whoever that will be) and we have to hope its not a member of the freedom caucus.

We have to remember they still have the Senate. Also Mueller has not reported yet.

If Democrats reject the leadership of Pelosi and Waters there is a slim chance that the legislative branch might become partially functional.

My belief is that they won't.

Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have complete power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

My guess is that House Democrats will not rush to impeach Trump - but I feel certain they will investigate the hell out of him and let the chips fall where they may. Mueller's findings will be paramount in whatever they decide.

The Dems will likely investigate Trump relentlessly, but all it would accomplish is ruining is chances of being re-elected.

Thank the-god-I-don’t-believe-in that the Dems won control of the House. Trump won’t be removed from office before 2020, but we can be optimistic he won’t be re-elected.

Here's my take on it.

You have to be the most idiotic poster on this forum. No way the Senate is going to cast 66 votes to convict Trump.

How could you possibly know that? We have no idea what Mueller knows. We have no idea what the House Democrats can learn - especially now that they have full subpoena power.

LOL yep. For the next 2 years, nothing but impeachment hearings.

LOL... It's going to be SNL on the house floor every day. Just somehow even less funny.

I'm sure House Democrats can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Based on?

Please don't troll. Try to add something constructive to the conversation.
Impeachment under the constitution is to charge or bring and indictment against , in this case the president, who will be tried by the Senate. A clear Republican majority in the Senate would be an insurmountable obstacle to conviction. As with the Republicans and Clinton a conviction is little more than wishful thinking. A complete waste of time, resources and capital.
Your thread is the best troll bait I have seen in years.

Devin Nunes can no long protect Trump in the House. Nunes' power in the House is now dead.

He can lead a group to obstruct the speaker (whoever that will be) and we have to hope its not a member of the freedom caucus.

We have to remember they still have the Senate. Also Mueller has not reported yet.

How can House Republican Teabaggers obstruct Speaker Pelosi when Democrats have a clear majority?

LOL... It's going to be SNL on the house floor every day. Just somehow even less funny.

Based on?

Impeachment under the constitution is to charge or bring and indictment against , in this case the president, who will be tried by the Senate. A clear Republican majority in the Senate would be an insurmountable obstacle to conviction. As with the Republicans and Clinton a conviction is little more than wishful thinking. A complete waste of time, resources and capital.

I suggest you read my OP very S-L-O-W-L-Y.

Here's my take on it.

The Dems will likely investigate Trump relentlessly, but all it would accomplish is ruining is chances of being re-elected.

Thank the-god-I-don’t-believe-in that the Dems won control of the House. Trump won’t be removed from office before 2020, but we can be optimistic he won’t be re-elected.

How could you possibly know that? Do you know what Mueller knows?

Now that House Democrats have FULL subpoena power - we will learn a lot in the coming weeks and months.

How can House Republican Teabaggers obstruct Speaker Pelosi when Democrats have a clear majority?

Oh they can and will try. One thing you are right about is we have the maj. They might be able to demand his tax returns, and Mueller I suspect was waiting after the election to report his findings.

Oh they can and will try. One thing you are right about is we have the maj. They might be able to demand his tax returns, and Mueller I suspect was waiting after the election to report his findings.
What do you think youre going to find in his tax returns that the IRS missed? :cuckoo:

Mueller can't find his ass with both hands.

Based on?

I suggest you read my OP very S-L-O-W-L-Y.
No matter how slowly one reads your op the result will remain the same. The house can bring an indictment a conviction by the senate is doubtful in the extreme.
Magical thinking, wishful thinking is irrelevant facts, are what count. If Mueller had anything approaching what you suggest we would be in a constitution crises at best and a civil war at worst. Hypotheticals to be blunt are sheer bullshit my friend.

Last edited:
Here's my take on it.

How could you possibly know that? Do you know what Mueller knows?
I don’t claim to more than you do. That’s just my opinion. Republicans are too much of cowards to convict Trump. Trump being removed from office would seriously undermine the GOP’s prospects in 2020. Their best bet politically would be to just deny, deny, deny. Either way, the GOP is in trouble, though.

Here's my take on it.

Hey dude, got a news flash for you. The MSM and the Democrat party has been blowing smoke up your butt for two years and you been eating it up like pancake syrup. Your trusted politicians just been keeping their base angry and agitated to get you stupido's out to vote in order to keep themselves in power. They pull the same ploy on their black stooges except that in order to push their buttons they just keep them thinking everyone's being racist against them all the time.. whether anyone really is or not. It's Saul Alinksy 101. Look it up

What do you think youre going to find in his tax returns that the IRS missed? :cuckoo:

How could we know without seeing them? What does the IRS have to do with it? The IRS doesn't care about Trump's debt to foreign countries.

How could we know without seeing them? What does the IRS have to do with it? The IRS doesn't care about Trump's debt to foreign countries.
Why would anyone care?

What gives you any right to see them.

I often wonder it these keyboard commados consider themselves competitors with entire law firms, financial advisors who command 6 figure or larger retainers?

Forum List

Back