If they choose to - can House Democrats impeach Trump?

Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have complete power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

My guess is that House Democrats will not rush to impeach Trump - but I feel certain they will investigate the hell out of him and let the chips fall where they may. Mueller's findings will be paramount in whatever they decide.

Well, that's my take on it. What do you think?
The Dems will likely investigate Trump relentlessly, but all it would accomplish is ruining is chances of being re-elected.

Thank the-god-I-don’t-believe-in that the Dems won control of the House. Trump won’t be removed from office before 2020, but we can be optimistic he won’t be re-elected.

How could you possibly know that? Do you know what Mueller knows?
I don’t claim to more than you do. That’s just my opinion. Republicans are too much of cowards to convict Trump. Trump being removed from office would seriously undermine the GOP’s prospects in 2020. Their best bet politically would be to just deny, deny, deny. Either way, the GOP is in trouble, though.

Depending on what Mueller reports - Senate Republicans may have a come to Jesus moment.

Here's my take on it.

House Democrats will now have complete power to investigate and vote on articles of impeachment. Knowing that it would then take two-thirds of the Senate to convict, the House findings combined with Mueller's report could be so overwhelming that the Senate could be compelled to convict. It's even possible that Pence could also be impeached and convicted. Keep in mind that new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency.

My guess is that House Democrats will not rush to impeach Trump - but I feel certain they will investigate the hell out of him and let the chips fall where they may. Mueller's findings will be paramount in whatever they decide.

The Dems will likely investigate Trump relentlessly, but all it would accomplish is ruining is chances of being re-elected.

Thank the-god-I-don’t-believe-in that the Dems won control of the House. Trump won’t be removed from office before 2020, but we can be optimistic he won’t be re-elected.

I don’t claim to more than you do. That’s just my opinion. Republicans are too much of cowards to convict Trump. Trump being removed from office would seriously undermine the GOP’s prospects in 2020. Their best bet politically would be to just deny, deny, deny. Either way, the GOP is in trouble, though.

You guys really have no clue how stupid you look talking about this...do you ?

He can lead a group to obstruct the speaker (whoever that will be) and we have to hope its not a member of the freedom caucus.

We have to remember they still have the Senate. Also Mueller has not reported yet.

How can House Republican Teabaggers obstruct Speaker Pelosi when Democrats have a clear majority?

Oh they can and will try. One thing you are right about is we have the maj. They might be able to demand his tax returns, and Mueller I suspect was waiting after the election to report his findings.
What do you think youre going to find in his tax returns that the IRS missed? :cuckoo:

How could we know without seeing them? What does the IRS have to do with it? The IRS doesn't care about Trump's debt to foreign countries.

What gives you any right to see them.

I'm sure Mueller has seen them and will report on them. He said he showed them when they were done being audited, did he lie are they still be audited??

How can House Republican Teabaggers obstruct Speaker Pelosi when Democrats have a clear majority?

Oh they can and will try. One thing you are right about is we have the maj. They might be able to demand his tax returns, and Mueller I suspect was waiting after the election to report his findings.
What do you think youre going to find in his tax returns that the IRS missed? :cuckoo:

How could we know without seeing them? What does the IRS have to do with it? The IRS doesn't care about Trump's debt to foreign countries.

I'm sure Mueller has seen them and will report on them. He said he showed them when they were done being audited, did he lie are they still be audited??

Please cite a link.

What you are sure of could probably fit on the head of a pin.

Here's my take on it.

Hey dude, got a news flash for you. The MSM and the Democrat party has been blowing smoke up your butt for two years and you been eating it up like pancake syrup. Your trusted politicians just been keeping their base angry and agitated to get you stupido's out to vote in order to keep themselves in power. They pull the same ploy on their black stooges except that in order to push their buttons they just keep them thinking everyone's being racist against them all the time.. whether anyone really is or not. It's Saul Alinksy 101. Look it up

That's funny. That's really funny. I'll be going to sleep chuckling about that. BTW, you must be pretty full of Trump smoke yourself. Funny...

I think its cute how you think Trump is going to get in trouble over your dumb russian conspiracy. :laugh:

Here's my take on it.

Who cares what your 'take' is....to even ask the question exposes ignorance, and to do so in today's age of instant answers / facts due to internet access shows laziness in not taking 10 seconds to look up the answer.

It shows you really don't want to know the FACTS but instead want to focus on your EMOTIONS.

...just like a snowflake...

:rolleyes:

It's irrelevant if they're still under audit. I'm sure Mueller has already seen them.

Here's my take on it.

Depending on what Mueller reports - Senate Republicans may have a come to Jesus moment.

And the earth could reverse it's rotation.

You guys....talk about a sleep chuckle.

It's irrelevant if they're still under audit. I'm sure Mueller has already seen them.

Provide a link stating as much. What you are sure of is what is irrelevant.

Here's my take on it.

Exactly.

Democrats will wait for the conclusion of the investigations to see if impeachment is warranted and if the evidence is compelling enough for conviction in a Republican Senate.

But given that impeachment is unlikely – Democrats don’t want Pence as president any more than Trump, and they want very much to run against Trump in 2020.

Here's my take on it.

Exactly.

Democrats will wait for the conclusion of the investigations to see if impeachment is warranted and if the evidence is compelling enough for conviction in a Republican Senate.

But given that impeachment is unlikely – Democrats don’t want Pence as president any more than Trump, and they want very much to run against Trump in 2020.

For once...you might have made sense.

We now have a check on Trump. That should make the Constitution happy. It sure makes me happy.

Trump will appoint one or two more judges to the SCOTUS.

He will also appoint lots of other judges.

Conservatives.

That will make the Constiutiton happy.

Susan Collins can't fuck up the works any more.

It's hard for me to believe it's been eight years since Democrats had the House majority. They have a lot to catch up on.

Here's my take on it.

They have already had their come to Jesus moment. Do not get fooled if they try to act decent.

Here's my take on it.

They have already had their come to Jesus moment. Do not get fooled if they try to act decent.

Well, at least one of them. Mueller may really stimulate them.

Here's my take on it.

You have nothing but bullshit claims that have no foundation.

That you people can't see your own anger over the 2016 loss is hysterical.

You have the left pouring tens of millions of dollars into races......you know the very thing you pricks decry......to win.

You say Trump preaches hate.

Yet, you people really have done nothing but show hate towards him (mind you I don't like him).

Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

The loser OP wet dream of a Mueller tidal wave is just that.....wet dream.

Forum List

Back