If they do nothing, you know it’s fixed

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
The polls are a disaster for Biden and the debate was a disaster. They would only keep him as a candidate if they think he will win regardless. Much like his first “campaign” against Trump, where he was in his basement when he wasn’t having his pathetic attempts at rallies, I think they will just move ahead with Biden and put their faith in the cheat.

The polls are a disaster for Biden and the debate was a disaster. They would only keep him as a candidate if they think he will win regardless. Much like his first “campaign” against Trump, where he was in his basement when he wasn’t having his pathetic attempts at rallies, I think they will just move ahead with Biden and put their faith in the cheat.

Too Big to Cheat

Well, will his donors be named?

If there is so much concern by the Dems and their donors, wouldn't we see donors decline to support him? If they still do, what does that say about their belief in his inability to lose?

The polls are not a disaster for Biden. Every credible poll puts the Trump lead as less than the margin of error. It is a coin flip and that performance last night didn't change anyone's vote.

The talk of "panic" is wishful thinking.

I live in a state where we elected a dead Democrat last time, along with a Democrat Senator who literally could not complete a sentence during the one debate. Democrats simply do not care. The Agenda will roll on, regardless of whom they elect.

The polls are not a disaster for Biden. Every credible poll puts the Trump lead as less than the margin of error. It is a coin flip and that performance last night didn't change anyone's vote.

The talk of "panic" is wishful thinking.

I live in a state where we elected a dead Democrat last time, along with a Democrat Senator who literally could not complete a sentence during the one debate. Democrats simply do not care. The Agenda will roll on, regardless of whom they elect.
Did you not watch any of the loon TV (MSDNC, CNN ...) post mortem last night?

Just once, can you fucking people grow up? You all wet your pants all week that the debates would be rigged. Biden would be all drugged up to give a stellar performance. The moderators would be biased against Trump. Now your response is the election must be rigged because none of that happened.

Seriously, do you have any idea how pathetic you people are?

Just once, can you fucking people grow up? You all wet your pants all week that the debates would be rigged. Biden would be all drugged up to give a stellar performance. The moderators would be biased against Trump. Now your response is the election must be rigged because none of that happened.

TDS HIGH ALERT. The liberal whining is off the rails!

I think that the nuance may just be beyond your reach.

Fk off you delusional loser.

Forum List

Back