If This Cancer-Ridden Criminal is Elected President of the U.S.

If you've mentioned your IQ in this thread, in actuality it no doubt hovers just under 100 LOL
talking to yourself .
even if that were true it would be exponentially more than you small child shoe size IQ of say 4 .

LOL That's rich, brag (and lie) about your own IQ and then make fun of someone who doesn't feel the need to brag/lie about theirs.

It's okay child. Here you can have daddy's shoes back.

She started smoking Bill's cigars about 20 years ago to test his peccadilloes and got hooked.

If you've mentioned your IQ in this thread, in actuality it no doubt hovers just under 100 LOL
talking to yourself .
even if that were true it would be exponentially more than you small child shoe size IQ of say 4 .

LOL That's rich, brag (and lie) about your own IQ and then make fun of someone who doesn't feel the need to brag/lie about theirs.

can't brag about what you don't have..
as to lying that's all you.

talking to yourself .

Why are you not addressing Tom Horn over this issue of IQ?

talking to yourself .

daddy's shoes I 've got years on you asshat

talking to yourself .

Daws says "anyone who disagrees with me politically in the slightest is stupid"

Grow up Daws

talking to yourself .

because I've bitched slapped FB and he's want's some pay back.

talking to yourself .

Grow up Daws
In what post did he say that?

talking to yourself .

My statement was inclusive , just because you choose to believe it didn't include Tom Horn, doesn't make it so.

talking to yourself .

Grow up Daws
false never said that !
however, anyone who follows your political agenda needs no help in being stupid

talking to yourself .

Grow up Daws
false never said that !

LOL you don''t even know my political agenda. All you know is in a couple of threads I disagreed with you.

Stop being wrong, and I will stop disagreeing with you.

talking to yourself .

My statement was inclusive , just because you choose to believe it didn't include Tom Horn, doesn't make it so.
Then why did you not address Tom Horn since he was the first to bring IQ up in this thread?

talking to yourself .

Grow up Daws
false never said that !

LOL you don''t even know my political agenda. All you know is in a couple of threads I disagreed with you.

Why would you quote someone as having said something they didn't say? Pretty dishonest, isn't it?

talking to yourself .

Then why did you not address Tom Horn since he was the first to bring IQ up in this thread?

I didn't address ANYONE specifically.

But of course, you already knew that.

talking to yourself .

Grow up Daws
false never said that !

there's that stupidity again.
how am I wrong ?
swing at shadows much?

talking to yourself .

no, but you implied the shit out of it..
not very good at this are you?

talking to yourself .

You most certainly did...by quoting daws101 comment then answering it. If it were all-inclusive, you would have just put your post out there without addressing it directly to him. I know it...you know it. But it appears you want to play deniability games. That must be your MO.

Forum List

Back