If this doesn't make everyday democrats despise their party, probably nothing will

recent survey found that nearly 2/3 of American Catholics do believe in the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist. What about the others?
what others?

Put 50 people together and you will be hard pressed to get them to all agree on anything so I don't get your point at all

during the plandemic (as some of us call it), blue states... I mean, you can't make this up!!!!!!!

Blue states shut down all kinds of businesses, leaving only "essential" businesses open

Churches were not essential! God had to GO! Forget God... you don't need Him (they seemed to say)

Baby murdering centers, however, aka abortion clinics, where HELLO...........! the "doctor" (aka murderer) didof course have to TOUCH women to do his evil deed

NO PROBLEM! They stayed open!

These are the great values of the leftists!

As Trump would say

"It's a beauty!"
Not just that but they closed down all the small businesses but kept the big box stores (big Democrat donors) open on the theory that mom and pop shop was far more dangerous to the public than the larger crowds inside the big store.

They closed schools and churches but many kept open the bars, liquor stores, night clubs, abortion centers. And those who lost loved ones to COVID were not allowed to be with them but were forced to know their loved ones were dying alone.

It was insane, unconscionable, indefensible, but pure political power exercised under their definition of 'the common good.'

Not just that but they closed down all the small businesses but kept the big box stores (big Democrat donors) open on the theory that mom and pop shop was far more dangerous to the public than the larger crowds inside the big store.

They closed schools and churches but many kept open the bars, liquor stores, night clubs, abortion centers. And those who lost loved ones to COVID were not allowed to be with them but were forced to know their loved ones were dying alone.

It was insane, unconscionable, indefensible, but pure political power exercised under their definition of 'the common good.'
totally agree

Somehow I knew this from thebeginning. I guess that was because I have seen how gummit works ... Some people are just totally naive about how sickening and untrustworthy most gummit agencies are

Forum List

Back