If this doesn't make everyday democrats despise their party, probably nothing will

i'm happy the blue states were closed and so much god damned harm came to them......and i hope it gets hopeless....they voted for it

i love seeing nyc crumble

all good with what happened in blue states
many people left the blue states.

Hopefully, most of them were rich so as to deprive the state of $$$

We should have had policies encouraging everybody, save for the very old, very young, and the sick, to get Covid-19 in order to build natural antibodies. That would have been the best way to handle it instead of those leftist "Public Health" hacks who were primarily concerned with "fLatTenIng dUh kUrvE".
wrong. They were concerned with amassing more power

the "mother" should do that deciding. not the legislature.
mothers decide before they have sex

After a baby is there, nature should decide (if you don't believe in God)

Or you could say the baby decides... Imagine that, both baby and nature deciding something. Nature knows best

You think your upset now? November's coming doom boom on the GOP will have you hysterically weeping.
Funny shit people don't like Trump because of what bull shit the media says. People don't like Biden regardless what the media says about him. Now tell me again who is going to win?

Last edited:
Funny shit people don't like Trump because of what bull shit the media says. People don't like Biden regardless what the media says about him. No tell me again who is going to win?
the left elites just "like him" because he is malleable, aka easily controlled/manipulated

No other lefty would be so stupid as to do everything the far left says, and the far left know that

the left elites just "like him" because he is malleable, aka easily controlled/manipulated

No other lefty would be so stupid as to do everything the far left says, and the far left know that
I don't think they like him...they'll use anyone to hold onto power....he is easily manipulated and will do as he is told because he is stupid. He is a shallow, stupid man who by the grace of God and stupid voters has sat in this power seat for 50 years.

I don't think they like him...they'll use anyone to hold onto power....he is easily manipulated and will do as he is told because he is stupid. He is a shallow, stupid man who by the grace of God and stupid voters has sat in this power seat for 50 years.

yes, we can't blame it all on fraudulent voting procedures.

Well, I know they don't like him... Who can like him? He was unfaithful to his Church and looks like he sold his damn soul to the DNC, though God is his judge. Actually, that reminds me: Jesus said that He judges no one... AWESOME :)

But then.. LOL.. you read the fine print

where He says that HIS WORDS will judge us

I'm not terribly worried about that fine print but briben... OMG

he should definitely be very very worried:eek:

during the plandemic (as some of us call it), blue states... I mean, you can't make this up!!!!!!!

Blue states shut down all kinds of businesses, leaving only "essential" businesses open

Churches were not essential! God had to GO! Forget God... you don't need Him (they seemed to say)

Baby murdering centers, however, aka abortion clinics, where HELLO...........! the "doctor" (aka murderer) didof course have to TOUCH women to do his evil deed

NO PROBLEM! They stayed open!

These are the great values of the leftists!

As Trump would say

"It's a beauty!"
Desantis closed Florida.

Governor orders Broward, Palm Beach beaches, bars, restaurants and more to close

Desantis orders gestapo to stop people from entering state

Desantis closed Florida.

Governor orders Broward, Palm Beach beaches, bars, restaurants and more to close

Desantis orders gestapo to stop people from entering state

So if desantis had a gestapo for closing a few places how much more is newsom for closing a whole damn state?

Forum List

Back