🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump cant be Treated Fairly because of his Wall...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Here's the logical conclusion:

I go to court and scream "I HATE ABORTIONS" and present to everyone something that shows the judge is Pro Choice. Now I can claim that person would never be fair to me.

Then I can say "I hate white people" right in the court room. NOW I can claim the Judge wont be fair either. Do you know how many situations this can apply?

I go to court and scream "I HATE ABORTIONS" and present to everyone something that shows the judge is Pro Choice. Now I can claim that person would never be fair to me.

Then I can say "I hate white people" right in the court room. NOW I can claim the Judge wont be fair either. Do you know how many situations this can apply?

Yeah, pretty stupid. I wonder how long it took you to think that up.

In the age of Trump saying something is stupid is considered a valid and smart retort.

Good grief. He just wants a fair trial. Curiel belongs to a legal group that is boycotting all things Trump for crying out loud.

In the age of Trump saying something is stupid is considered a valid and smart retort.

Ill explain why what you said is stupid. Donald Trump is a presidential candidate whos campaigns' central theme is to build a wall to seal the border. The judge is an imigration activist that is vehemetely opposed to such a policy. They don't just have differening opinions, both, in partularly Trump have important roles in their respective movements. If you were to say you are the leader of the pro choice movement, and the judge is a pro life activist, then you would have a valid comparrison to the Trump situation. Your example was just a difference of opinion between you and the judge, hence it was a stupid comparison.

Good grief. He just wants a fair trial. Curiel belongs to a legal group that is boycotting all things Trump for crying out loud.

Is Curiel boycotting or is a group he belonged to prior boycotting? And what does that have to do with the Judge being fair?

Exactly. He could just as easily make the argument that the judge won't be fair if he's a Democrat. Where does it end?

Ill explain why what you said is stupid. Donald Trump is a presidential candidate whos campaigns' central theme is to build a wall to seal the border. The judge is an imigration activist that is vehemetely opposed to such a policy.

False. An Allegation is not a fact. You have yet to prove anything that shows the Judge is unfair or is an Immigration activist.

They don't just have differening opinions, both, in partularly Trump have important roles in their respective movements. If you were to say you are the leader of the pro choice movement, and the judge is a pro life activist, then you would have a valid comparrison to the Trump situation. Your example was just a difference of opinion between you and the judge, hence it was a stupid comparison.

What is Curiels "important role" in that movement besides being Mexican? Anything? No? Oh ok

Ill explain why what you said is stupid. Donald Trump is a presidential candidate whos campaigns' central theme is to build a wall to seal the border. The judge is an imigration activist that is vehemetely opposed to such a policy.

False. An Allegation is not a fact. You have yet to prove anything that shows the Judge is unfair or is an Immigration activist.

They don't just have differening opinions, both, in partularly Trump have important roles in their respective movements. If you were to say you are the leader of the pro choice movement, and the judge is a pro life activist, then you would have a valid comparrison to the Trump situation. Your example was just a difference of opinion between you and the judge, hence it was a stupid comparison.

What is Curiels "important role" in that movement besides being Mexican? Anything? No? Oh ok

I don't know isn't he part of la raza or something?

See? You dont even know but your accusations sound awesome tho :badgrin::badgrin:

"The Judge is a Mexican Activist!"

How?

"IDK" :2up:

See? You dont even know but your accusations sound awesome tho :badgrin::badgrin:

How?

So answer the question is he not part of la Raza?

How?

No....Let the record show you made a ton of accusations and when asked for details you stated you dont know. Damn those talking points didnt come with explanations

How?

No....Let the record show you made a ton of accusations and when asked for details you stated you dont know. Damn those talking points didnt come with explanations

Let the record show that you are consistantly uniformed

Meet The Pro-Illegal Immigrant Groups The La Raza Lawyers Of San Diego Consider Part Of Their ‘Community’

How?

Meet The Pro-Illegal Immigrant Groups The La Raza Lawyers Of San Diego Consider Part Of Their ‘Community’

This doesnt show the Judge iart of that group. Stop being silly.You said the JUDGE was part of LaRaza. And he's not, try again

:lol: CC is still going on about this :lmao:

Perhaps this image will suffice.

deadhorse.gif

Exactly. He could just as easily make the argument that the judge won't be fair if he's a Democrat. Where does it end?

It doesn't end in the conservative mind. They simply seek to accuse others of being unfair for any reason they can imagine.

"He's Mexican so he can't be fair! Why? Because LsRaza hates white people or walls...I mean...The Judge hates walls and white people!!"

How?

This doesnt show the Judge iart of that group. Stop being silly.You said the JUDGE was part of LaRaza. And he's not, try again

Perhaps you don't understand that the Judge belongs to SDLRA and their website includes a link to the National Council of La Raza.

"The San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association (SDLRLA), the group which Trump University lawsuit Judge Gonzalo Curiel is a member of, considers various pro-illegal immigrant organizations as part of its “community.”

The SDLRLA’s website includes a side-panel on their site titled “Community” which includes links to a variety of groups, including the National Council of La Raza."

Read more: Meet The Pro-Illegal Immigrant Groups The La Raza Lawyers Of San Diego Consider Part Of Their ‘Community’

An ordinary citizen can go to court and scream anything he wants but he won't get a new judge unless he is Black and the judge was a member of the KKK. You can bet your ass(ets) that a smart lawyer could get a Black defendant off if he found out that the judge had a freaking confederate flag in his freaking garage. Trump isn't an ordinary citizen. He might be elected to the highest office in the U.S. and have the power to force the Mexican government to pay for a wall. A judge who's parents allegedly were criminal illegal aliens and who belongs to a Hispanic race based organization dedicated to keeping the borders open is likely to be biased against Trump. The judge should recuse himself before he embarrasses himself any further and gets the democrat party any deeper into the mess.

How?

Perhaps you don't understand that the Judge belongs to SDLRA and their website includes a link to the National Council of La Raza.

"The San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association (SDLRLA), the group which Trump University lawsuit Judge Gonzalo Curiel is a member of, considers various pro-illegal immigrant organizations as part of its “community.”

The SDLRLA’s website includes a side-panel on their site titled “Community” which includes links to a variety of groups, including the National Council of La Raza."

Read more: Meet The Pro-Illegal Immigrant Groups The La Raza Lawyers Of San Diego Consider Part Of Their ‘Community’

Yiu guys keep saying this but can't show how Curiel is against Trump himself. That's what you need to show. Not that the Judge is part of a group...group has link to LaRaza site and that means Curiel.....what?

Forum List

Back