If Trump Drops Out Of The Race...Who Voters Will Insist Replace Him..

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
There are various reasons why the man Trump himself would choose to drop out of the race. His family for one may be pressuring him behind the scenes. The writing is on the wall and even they know it. They know him better than anyone else after all. And he is 70 years old this year with multiple businesses to run. So this may have been just a fun ego trip for him. He may take home the consolation prize that he "beat 18 candidates in the primaries". OK, let's give him a plaque and move on, should he decide it's too much for him after all.

He's even been wobbling on committing to the debates. I think there was even an interview in July this year where he said he would step down if he beat Hillary, and let the RNC just appoint someone of their liking. The signs are all there. He isn't committed to the YUGE task ahead of him...

Would Donald Trump Quit if He Wins the Election? He Doesn’t Rule It Out
Presented in a recent interview with a scenario, floating around the political ether, in which the presumptive Republican nominee proves all the naysayers wrong, beats Hillary Clinton and wins the presidency, only to forgo the office as the ultimate walk-off winner, Mr. Trump flashed a mischievous smile....“I’ll let you know how I feel about it after it happens,” he said minutes before leaving his Trump Tower office to fly to a campaign rally in New Hampshire. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html?_r=0

So the next question begs: who will the RNC nominate to replace him? They would of course want their favorites, their Cheney-hand-picked "Mitt Romney" smooth types. But the voters won't stand for that. They will demand one of the men left standing at the end of it all. Those are the closest to "an actually primary-appointed candidate" where the voters won't feel ripped off. If there would be any hope of reining in the Trumpees back to the party they rebel against, it has to be one of the runners-up. Has to be. Anything less would spark a very unpredictable rebellion at the polls in November.

As far as delegates go, it must be one of these three men, in this order:

1. Ted Cruz (Senator, born in Canada, renounced that citizenship in 2014)

2. John Kasich (Governor of Ohio, born in the US)

3. Marco Rubio (Senator, born in the US)

Pick your favorites that can actually be president. Discuss.

There would need to be another RNC Convention specially called perhaps with super delegates (elected officials) only.

They would need to choose between Cruz, Kasich, and Rubio. Maybe even throw in Dr. Dumbshit Carson into the mix to seem fair. Carson would make a great Surgeon General but not much good for anything else in politics.

I'm sure Reince (Reinhold) can figure that out on his own.

Kasich has brains.

Rubio has beauty.

Maybe a Kasich/Rubio ticket would work.

Cruz is a far right extremist hated by everyone in the Senate so not a good choice.

But all of them could give speeches trying to unite the GOP, which is really fokked up right now.

I would not bother with Jeb or Christie.

Christie is a traitor and Jeb is just really really boring.

But a special RNC Convention would need to decide.

Last edited:
There would need to be another RNC Convention specially called perhaps by super delegates (elected officials) only.

They would need to choose between Cruz, Kasich, and Rubio. Maybe even throw in Dr. Dumbshit Carson into the mix to seem fair.

Yes, they could even call back all the primary candidates for that matter. But the voters will likely insist on the top 3 just to reflect the potency of their choices. Though, Cruz would have to decide who he was going to donate his delegates to. That might tip the scales right there. However, Cruz might be legally forced to surrender his delegates to a general pool since he was not eligible to run for POTUS in the first place.

There would need to be another RNC Convention specially called perhaps with super delegates (elected officials) only.

They would need to choose between Cruz, Kasich, and Rubio. Maybe even throw in Dr. Dumbshit Carson into the mix to seem fair. Carson would make a great Surgeon General but not much good for anything else in politics.

Kasich has brains.

Rubio has beauty.

Maybe a Kasich/Rubio ticket would work.

Cruz is a far right extremist hated by everyone in the Senate so not a good choice.

But a special RNC Convention would need to decide.

Why would there need to be another RNC convention? Is that in the GOP rules? I believe the Republican party can put up whoever they want and they don't need to count any votes at all.

Kasich has brains...Rubio has beauty....Maybe a Kasich/Rubio ticket would work.....Cruz is a far right extremist hated by everyone in the Senate so not a good choice.

Cruz has two things going against him in the OP scenario: 1. He is too far right as you say and 2. It would be illegal for him to be president.

"Brains and beauty" eh? Hmm... Well, I'm not a big fan of Rubio.... Kasich/someone...we could leave that up to Kasich to decide. If they're going to try to win more of the undecideds with a Kasich ticket, ought his VP pick be someone who would appeal to moderates? If he picked a conservative Hispanic from California..now there you go. Tie together east and west. And it would obliterate many votes in Cali that otherwise would go to HillBilly from the Hispanic pool there...which as Trump would say is YUGE!!...lol..

There are a lot of general election electoral votes in California as memory serves...

Cruz has two things going against him in the OP scenario: 1. He is too far right as you say and 2. It would be illegal for him to be president.

"Brains and beauty" eh? Hmm... Well, I'm not a big fan of Rubio.... Kasich/someone...we could leave that up to Kasich to decide. If they're going to try to win more of the undecideds with a Kasich ticket, ought his VP pick be someone who would appeal to moderates? If he picked a conservative Hispanic from California..now there you go. Tie together east and west. And it would obliterate many votes in Cali that otherwise would go to HillBilly from the Hispanic pool there...which as Trump would say is YUGE!!...lol..
Yah I forgot about his Canadian birth. Sorry my bad.

Why would there need to be another RNC convention? Is that in the GOP rules? I believe the Republican party can put up whoever they want and they don't need to count any votes at all.
Which are you a fascist or a communist?

I can't tell.

I can't tell.

Neither. Did you know a political party doesn't have to elect it's nominee?

Kasich has brains...Rubio has beauty....Maybe a Kasich/Rubio ticket would work.....Cruz is a far right extremist hated by everyone in the Senate so not a good choice.

There are a lot of general election electoral votes in California as memory serves...
Kasich would need someone pretty on the ticket.

Either Rubio or Carly. Carly has the added advantage of being female, although she probably won't draw away any women from Hillary. Hillary knows what she is doing while Carly does not.

There are various reasons why the man Trump himself would choose to drop out of the race. His family for one may be pressuring him behind the scenes. The writing is on the wall and even they know it. They know him better than anyone else after all. And he is 70 years old this year with multiple businesses to run. So this may have been just a fun ego trip for him. He may take home the consolation prize that he "beat 18 candidates in the primaries". OK, let's give him a plaque and move on, should he decide it's too much for him after all.

He's even been wobbling on committing to the debates. I think there was even an interview in July this year where he said he would step down if he beat Hillary, and let the RNC just appoint someone of their liking. The signs are all there. He isn't committed to the YUGE task ahead of him...

Presented in a recent interview with a scenario, floating around the political ether, in which the presumptive Republican nominee proves all the naysayers wrong, beats Hillary Clinton and wins the presidency, only to forgo the office as the ultimate walk-off winner, Mr. Trump flashed a mischievous smile....“I’ll let you know how I feel about it after it happens,” he said minutes before leaving his Trump Tower office to fly to a campaign rally in New Hampshire. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html?_r=0

So the next question begs: who will the RNC nominate to replace him? They would of course want their favorites, their Cheney-hand-picked "Mitt Romney" smooth types. But the voters won't stand for that. They will demand one of the men left standing at the end of it all. Those are the closest to "an actually primary-appointed candidate" where the voters won't feel ripped off. If there would be any hope of reining in the Trumpees back to the party they rebel against, it has to be one of the runners-up. Has to be. Anything less would spark a very unpredictable rebellion at the polls in November.

What writing on the wall would that be?

...Did you know a political party doesn't have to elect it's nominee?
Neither does a communist party. Neither does a fascist party.

So which are you? Stop lying.

Nor the Democratic or Republican parties. The only thing that would force those parties to elect a new nominee would be if it were in their own rules. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with that, I'm telling you there are no laws in the books that require a political party to hold primary elections, a convention or really give a shit what people in their own party think of their candidate.

1. If Donald John Trump were to leave the race it will be near the election date so he can screw the GOP as much as he can while leaving them without a candidate.

2. If he does that then my point of him being a Shill for Clinton will be justified.

3. The choice will not matter because Clinton win big no matter what... Just clinch your cheeks and hope 2018 the GOP can regain House and Senate Seats and retain the ones they already have and gear up to run someone like Ryan in 2020 to get rid of Clinton...

...Did you know a political party doesn't have to elect it's nominee?
Neither does a communist party. Neither does a fascist party.

So which are you? Stop lying.

Nor the Democratic or Republican parties. The only thing that would force those parties to elect a new nominee would be if it were in their own rules. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with that, I'm telling you there are no laws in the books that require a political party to hold primary elections, a convention or really give a shit what people in their own party think of their candidate.
The GOP cannot look like a Marxist or Fascist dictatorship.

They must hold some kind of kangaroo court with a vote of some kind.

Who are you? Reince (Reinhold) himself?

Reince you are going to need a NEW convention. Deal with it man.

I can't tell.
I've rarely witnessed a more pathetic 'circle-jerk' by Hillary's ass lickers than this thread.
Trump NEVER drops out of ANYTHING. As much as you stupid LIB snowflakes would like to see happen.
Hillary at this point is barely conscious when she has to give a speech to a couple of hundred supporters which the LIB MSM have to 'photoshop' to make the crowd look like she has thousands of supporters.
How desperate and pathetic!
It's you Hillary ass lickers who need to be asking who will replace Hillary when she quits.

Forum List

Back