If Trump found not guilty

If Trump is found not guilty, can those who want to start an insurrection use his exact words and also not be found guilty?
No......but wanting to start an insurrection is not illegal. Planning and carrying one out is when you commit a crime.

The only evidence Democrats have produced is spliced words and their malicious intent.
They have taken normal political rhetoric and made twisted and biased assumptions without a shred of actual evidence.
What has changed since the last sham impeachment--nada. Still no crime, no evidence and NO CONVICTION. Because he is INNOCENT. Duh.
In the past the pattern seemed to be the Democrats using impeachment to get what they want......by impeding a Republican president any way imaginable.
Now they're trying to go after political opponents that refuse to go along with their superfluous bullshit by using Jan 6th in all ways imaginable.

And they wonder why we want to knock their fucking teeth out.
They were smart to surround the Capital with an Iron Curtain.

If Trump is found not guilty, can those who want to start an insurrection use his exact words and also not be found guilty?
No......but wanting to start an insurrection is not illegal. Planning and carrying one out is when you commit a crime.

The only evidence Democrats have produced is spliced words and their malicious intent.
They have taken normal political rhetoric and made twisted and biased assumptions without a shred of actual evidence.
What has changed since the last sham impeachment--nada. Still no crime, no evidence and NO CONVICTION. Because he is INNOCENT. Duh.
In the past the pattern seemed to be the Democrats using impeachment to get what they want......by impeding a Republican president any way imaginable.
Now they're trying to go after political opponents that refuse to go along with their superfluous bullshit by using Jan 6th in all ways imaginable.

Because that is what legitimate administrations and governments do. They have to protect themselves from their loving constituents. HaHaHa, I couldn't say it and keep a straight face.

Because that is what legitimate administrations and governments do. They have to protect themselves from their loving constituents. HaHaHa, I couldn't say it and keep a straight face.
Well.....after all....81 million voters liked Joe Biden.......right?

Ask Biden, Obama, Harris, Pelosi, or any other Democrat. Because they wanted violence, if you actually listen to Trump's speech in full. He wants a peaceful protest. But I can act like Maxine Waters wanted me to do and kick you little liberal ass.

There is no one who is going to spend four years constantly tweeting and saying the things he has.

No adult in a position of authority, at any level, behaves like that.

24/7/365 of it, constantly pounding lies into them. We'll never see that again.

I hope.

He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more negroes from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....What did he lie about that was life changing for you and Dont Taz Me Bro ?

There is no one who is going to spend four years constantly tweeting and saying the things he has.

I hope.
Bit like your posts here.
You're more than welcome to point out any lies.

Funny, you guys always bitch about me personally, but you can never back it up.

Go ahead.
How many do you want?
Waiting.

I hope.
so says the man thats spends his days on an anonymous internet forum making stupid comments,,,
"she' is not a man. Although she happens to be more of a 'man' than her cuck male partner.

I watched 8 straight months of riots that caused 47 deaths and billions of dollars in damage from Dem rhetoric.
True, we still have race and equality issues in Thai country which we finally have a leader willing to recognize and address. I don’t see why you all keep bringing those protests up like they have anything to do with Trump and his mob trying to overthrow our government based on lies of a stolen election

Forum List

Back