If Trump found not guilty

If Trump is found not guilty, can those who want to start an insurrection use his exact words and also not be found guilty?

anyone using his exact words would not be starting an insurrection. People who want to start an insurrection can use the words of Kamalahump----btw----there was no "insurrection" in DC-----it is a joke

If Trump is found not guilty, can those who want to start an insurrection use his exact words and also not be found guilty?
There is no one who is going to spend four years constantly tweeting and saying the things he has.

No adult in a position of authority, at any level, behaves like that.

24/7/365 of it, constantly pounding lies into them. We'll never see that again.

I hope.
Bit like your posts here.

I watched 8 straight months of riots that caused 47 deaths and billions of dollars in damage from Dem rhetoric.
Actually. You watched nothing. 92% of protests were peaceful and none of the leadership encouraged violence. There were a lot of trumpscum trying to drum up violence though.

do trumpkin white supremacists not see the difference?

never mind. Rhetorical question.
30 deaths, including coloured kids
Rapes. Looting. Billions of dollars in damage caused. Dozens hospiatlised.
You're comparing the BLM riots to the kerfuffle in Washington, where the clean up operation involved picking up discarded cigarrette butts.

you mean when he said to march peacefully to the capital???
After telling them to fight like hell to “stop the steal” and after lying to his white supremacist Qfreak base for months.
Dem Threats.jpg

There is no one who is going to spend four years constantly tweeting and saying the things he has.

I hope.
You're more than welcome to point out any lies.

Funny, you guys always bitch about me personally, but you can never back it up.

Go ahead.

After telling them to fight like hell to “stop the steal” and after lying to his white supremacist Qfreak base for months.
View attachment 456414
Did they?

I hope.
You're more than welcome to point out any lies.

Funny, you guys always bitch about me personally, but you can never back it up.

Go ahead.
How many do you want?

I hope.

Sorry but have you ever met China, Russia, Iran and North Korea?

My point?

Even though Trump is rare anomaly in the U.S. politics the fact is other Leaders in Nuclear or soon to be Nuclear Nations have been lying like Trump for years and the U.S. will have another Trump soon and a more dangerous one and how do I know?

Simple, the American voter is that stupid!

I watched 8 straight months of riots that caused 47 deaths and billions of dollars in damage from Dem rhetoric.
Actually. You watched nothing. 92% of protests were peaceful and none of the leadership encouraged violence. There were a lot of trumpscum trying to drum up violence though.

Linkie--92% is BULLSHIT-- 47 deaths, 6 Blocks of Seattle and a police precinct shut down for 6 weeks by BLM/Antifa, Nightly riots by DNC/BLM/Antifa in Portland for over 100 days, continuing today. Burn, Loot, Murder. BLACK SUPREMACISTS--you leftist morons keep trying to deflect your responsibility for over a year of unrest in the US. We won't forget and we won't let you forget it either. Enjoy the next two years.

And they didn't, did they?
99.9% of them did,,,
Link to that statistic, please.

it was a conservative guess,,
there were between 500K and a million people there and a few hundred went in and less than that actually did harm,,,

30 deaths, including coloured kids
Rapes. Looting. Billions of dollars in damage caused. Dozens hospiatlised.
You're comparing the BLM riots to the kerfuffle in Washington, where the clean up operation involved picking up discarded cigarrette butts.

What happened in DC was completely a violent crime and helped to thwart legal argument against corrupt voting processes.
However as you point out, what happened all summer long was an allowed insurrection against American Society. We were basically told we have it coming to us, which is of course why Vice President elect Harris bailed offenders out of jail.

View attachment 456414

not only did Rashida Te-layinthegutter refer to the president of the USA as a "MOTHAFUCKAH" -----the bitch said it do her nine year old child-----she should be in jail

Please tell us what Trump did. Too bad the Democrats had nothing to say about the killings, burning down businesses , the arson, the maiming of innocent individuals , and the overall violence that was happening for weeks

No......but wanting to start an insurrection is not illegal. Planning and carrying one out is when you commit a crime.

The only evidence Democrats have produced is spliced words and their malicious intent.
They have taken normal political rhetoric and made twisted and biased assumptions without a shred of actual evidence.
What has changed since the last sham impeachment--nada. Still no crime, no evidence and NO CONVICTION. Because he is INNOCENT. Duh.

If Former President Trump is found not guilty and failed impeachment of a former President finally ends it will be a victory for the Constitution and Rule of Law! Now Dimbo's.... chew on that and return to your plantation mansion on the hill.

If Trump is found guilty then he needs to go Nick Sandman on Twitter, Facebook, CNN, Fox and any media outlet who slandered and libelled him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back