If Trump found not guilty

If Trump is found not guilty, can those who want to start an insurrection use his exact words and also not be found guilty?
There is no one who is going to spend four years constantly tweeting and saying the things he has.

No adult in a position of authority, at any level, behaves like that.

24/7/365 of it, constantly pounding lies into them. We'll never see that again.

I hope.

If Trump is found not guilty, can those who want to start an insurrection use his exact words and also not be found guilty?
you mean when he said to march peacefully to the capital???
After telling them to fight like hell to “stop the steal” and after lying to his white supremacist Qfreak base for months.

There is no one who is going to spend four years constantly tweeting and saying the things he has.

No adult in a position of authority, at any level, behaves like that.

24/7/365 of it, constantly pounding lies into them. We'll never see that again.

I hope.
so says the man thats spends his days on an anonymous internet forum making stupid comments,,,

I watched 8 straight months of riots that caused 47 deaths and billions of dollars in damage from Dem rhetoric.
Actually. You watched nothing. 92% of protests were peaceful and none of the leadership encouraged violence. There were a lot of trumpscum trying to drum up violence though.

do trumpkin white supremacists not see the difference?

never mind. Rhetorical question.

Right now Trump is saying, "What, me worry?", while making up for lost time and banging the socks off the beautiful Melania.
Go Trump! You deserve it!! :rock:

Why are you asking? Any Dem wacko has clearance to loot, burn, murder, occupy cities, etc for however long they desire without repercussion.
Uhm.....Not down here in Florida, it is open season on any prog who wants to BLM....

No......but wanting to start an insurrection is not illegal. Planning and carrying one out is when you commit a crime.

The only evidence Democrats have produced is spliced words and their malicious intent.
They have taken normal political rhetoric and made twisted and biased assumptions without a shred of actual evidence.

Right now Trump is saying, "What, me worry?", while making up for lost time and banging the socks off the beautiful Melania.
Don't forget, though, Sleepy gets to bang Dr. Jill...or is it Dr. Phil??? He can't remember.

I always admired the fact that DJT knows how to have fun, live life no matter what happens; as opposed to prune orificed hating Dimmtards!

Don't forget, though, Sleepy gets to bang Dr. Jill...or is it Dr. Phil??? He can't remember.

I always admired the fact that DJT knows how to have fun, live life no matter what happens; as opposed to prune orificed hating Dimmtards!

Dems are never happy, even after they successfully steal and election.

NO. You cannot go plan to go break into a federal building. Neither did Trump. Show the proof. When did he ever say that? This isnt about peoples feelings and what they thought someone wanted. To start an insurrection, it takes an actual plan.People who planned to do damage and violence in the Capitol Building, should be and ARE being prosecuted by LAW.

Forum List

Back