🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump Is Elected

If Trump is Elected Which Group Would You Like To See Put Into Concentration Camps First?

• Muslims

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Mexicans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gays

• Catholics

• Liberals

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
If Trump is elected President which group do you believe should be placed in concentration camps and exterminated first?

If the first group were to be douche bags, you'd have something to worry about.

But your asshole rhetoric notwithstanding, there's no valid claim that Trump would ever even try to behave in such a fashion.

Even you total douche bags can rest easy.

Missed you my friend.

If Trump is elected President which group do you believe should be placed in concentration camps and exterminated first?

But your asshole rhetoric notwithstanding, there's no valid claim that Trump would ever even try to behave in such a fashion.

Missed you my friend.
Every once in a while I feel obligated to check back in.

Less and less, though.

The place is largely infested with libiots.

Missed you my friend.

Less and less, though.

And they don't ever stop. The lies go on and on and on.

I respect all believes. My opinion however is that Bernie sanders is the best candidate. I even wrote a song about it! Check it out!

can you provide a link that shows Trump saying he is going to put groups of people based just on their race, origin or religion in concentration camps to be exterminated.
or are you like most liberals blowing your fear of loosing your benefits out your ass in a big puff of smoke.

Missed you my friend.

Less and less, though.

If you're a Trump follower you should feel obligated to kick your own ass for being so fucking stupid.

I respect all believes. My opinion however is that Bernie sanders is the best candidate. I even wrote a song about it! Check it out!
cd37e65e20d17489ffeddb5d5d711f0e.jpg

Forum List

Back