If Trump is guilty of inciting a riot it would be easy for USMB Democrats to prove it

So, prove it.

Don't show me the heavily edited video the Democrats presented.

I want to see evidence that Trump made a statement that incited a riot.

Declaring the election was stolen is not proof Trump incited a riot.
Trump said the word 'fight' 20 times, and the word 'peacefully' once.

Bernie Sanders told democrats to fight for progressive policies.

Obama says if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.

Tim Kaine says to "fight in the streets" against Trump.

Loretta Lynch tells people to march, bleed and die in the streets.

Hillary Clinton made a video telling people to fight for progressive policies, and to "keep fighting."

Comments? Concerns? Or is it only a problem if a republican does it?

6 democrats who called for violence:

Can you point to any insurrections that occurred as a result of these words?
What exactly did Trump say that started a riot?
This was bigger than just that rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at pizzagate, you people believe that nonsense and that is insane...
The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection. Trump is 100% guilty.
The Democrats and the media have failed to condemn the violence as BLM and Antifa burn down American cities. Does that bother you?
That's your big response...

I just shut you the fuck up, mothafucker.
:dance:

Trump is 100% guilty
Trump didn't incite the riot.

Is he guilty of something else?

So, prove it.

Hillary Clinton made a video telling people to fight for progressive policies, and to "keep fighting."

This was bigger than just that rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at pizzagate, you people believe that nonsense and that is insane...
The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection. Trump is 100% guilty.
The Democrats and the media have failed to condemn the violence as BLM and Antifa burn down American cities. Does that bother you?
Biden has consistently condemned instances of violent protest, including BLM and antifa.
So, you get a false rating.

Plus, you're not on the subject of Trump lying about election, which caused violence.

So, prove it.

Biden has consistently condemned instances of violent protest, including BLM and antifa.

Plus, you're not on the subject of Trump lying about election, which caused violence.
Except he did NOT "lie about the election," as will eventually come to light if we can get the Democrats out of positions of authority so we can prove it.

So, prove it.

Congressional Democrats today proved that Trump is guilty of inciting a riot.
Please explain how they did that with specific citations.

Go fuck yourself. We're not required to act as your personal slaves. Watch the fucking coverage, fool
Note that Dragonlady is refusing to prove that Trump incited the riot.

The reason she refuses is that no such evidence exists.
The House managers are doing a wonderful time proving that trump incited the insurrection. We know those of you who have sold your souls to Lard trump won't pay attention to facts.

Yet YOU can't post them...... was it the dog who stopped you?

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection. Trump is 100% guilty

So, prove it.

Except he did NOT "lie about the election," as will eventually come to light if we can get the Democrats out of positions of authority so we can prove it.
Democrats werent stopping you in the weeks after the vote.

So, prove it.

Go fuck yourself. We're not required to act as your personal slaves. Watch the fucking coverage, fool

The House managers are doing a wonderful time proving that trump incited the insurrection. We know those of you who have sold your souls to Lard trump won't pay attention to facts.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection. Trump is 100% guilty
Trump wasn't lying.

So, prove it.

It appears you don't know what the single impeachment charge is.

Hint: it only covers January 6......

Your long winded rant would be stricken from the record in a court trial, due to its irrelevancy.

Take your House Manager lies and SHOVE 'EM RIGHT UP YER ASS. Don't come here thinking you can pass off that drivel here insulting my intelligence! I've identified at least (88) EIGHTY-EIGHT clear instances of well documented very serious election malfeasance and irregularities are are impossible to dismiss as anything less than illegal, corrupt and cheating. But if you think you can show none of them ever happened much less are all "lies," Bonker, be my fucking guest. I'll be glad to join you in Structured Debate under heavy moderation where we must STICK TO THE FACTS and document everything we say and BACK IT UP with verifiable evidence.

You game?

Don't wait too long though, by tomorrow night, I may be up to well over 100 cases. You know, all those "lies" that never happened. :smoke:

So, prove it.

Your long winded rant would be stricken from the record in a court trial, due to its irrelevancy.
Trump says, "if Pence does the right thing, we win", then they're down at the capitol chanting "hang Mike Pence".
anv77aojlpg61.jpg

So, prove it.

Trump says, "if Pence does the right thing, we win", then they're down at the capitol chanting "hang Mike Pence".
anv77aojlpg61.jpg

The Impeachment charge doesn't cover election fraud issues at all.

A single article of impeachment charging Trump with "incitement of insurrection" against the U.S. government and "lawless action at the Capitol" was introduced to the House of Representatives on January 11, 2021

So, prove it.

And you’re wrong. It covers all aspects of his attempts to claim fraud, both before and after the election, including his attacks on states’ officials.

So, prove it.

And you’re wrong. It covers all aspects of his attempts to claim fraud, both before and after the election, including his attacks on states’ officials.
OK, this I wasn't aware of. The Democrats are impeaching Trump for telling the truth that the Democrats stole the election. I have to say the Democrats have brass balls to do something like that.

So, prove it.

Again you show your laziness to keep up with the topic:

A single article of impeachment charging Trump with "incitement of insurrection" against the U.S. government and "lawless action at the Capitol" was introduced to the House of Representatives on January 11, 2021.

That is the impeachment charge......

This is like the Russia collusion. During the two years that went on I started eleven threads, I believe, asking USMB Democrats to provide evidence of the collusion. I never got the evidence. When the Special Prosecutor submitted his report, he admitted he had no evidence.
Because Trump used Executive power to block key people from testifying and refused to honor congressional subpoenas or provide his tax returns. He no longer has the capability to engage in that particular brand of corruption and will likely move into a prison cell instead of the White House by 2025.

So, prove it.

i can see it now, "Said peacefully once see, open and shut case Johnson."

its not just one speech though...

It's about four years of hateful, divisive rhetoric, fearmongering propaganda, lies, misinformation and conspiracies from Donald J Trump At his rallies, speeches, press conferences, interviews on FOX news and on Twitter. But more importantly it's about the months leading up to the 2020 general election and the months that followed where Trump perpetuated a baseless lie and conspiracy theory surrounding a "rigged" election that convinced nearly every single one of his supporters that the election was stolen from them. Take these things out of the equation and you have no storming of the capitol. Those mindless halfwits were there for Trump, they brandished their flags for Trump, they carried their banners for Trump, they broke into the capitol for Trump. They Rallied for him and chanted "Hang Mike Pence" for him. They erected a gallows for him. They beat police with an American flag for him. They were going to kill for him. They all did it for him and directly because of his actions and rhetoric. PERIOD.

Remember Jim Jones? Remember when 900 people committed mass suicide via cyanide laced punch? Do you think those poor people would have done so if they had listened to Jim Jones for the first time that day? Heard just one speech? FUCK NO, it took countless speeches, endless proselytizing and preaching, and many many lies. It wasn't just one speech that created the circumstances for the storming of the capitol, it was months, nay YEARS of speeches, rallies, and twitter rants that fueled a movement of hate and vitriol, division, fearmongering, bigotry, misinformation and conspiracies.

oh good grief, get a grip.

Take your House Manager lies and SHOVE 'EM RIGHT UP YER ASS. Don't come here thinking you can pass off that drivel here insulting my intelligence! I've identified at least (88) EIGHTY-EIGHT clear instances of well documented very serious election malfeasance and irregularities are are impossible to dismiss as anything less than illegal, corrupt and cheating. But if you think you can show none of them ever happened much less are all "lies," Bonker, be my fucking guest. I'll be glad to join you in Structured Debate under heavy moderation where we must STICK TO THE FACTS and document everything we say and BACK IT UP with verifiable evidence.

You game?

Don't wait too long though, by tomorrow night, I may be up to well over 100 cases. You know, all those "lies" that never happened. :smoke:
You've identified nothing, with no factual basis and all the courts, AG Barr, election officials, and Mitch McConnel have all said there was no election fraud or Trump is lying.

You have proven your are a gullible brainwashed lemming. You will believe any lie Trump tells you no matter how insane.
You dumb fucks believe pizza-gate... You are a brainwashed sheep.

NOBODY WITH ANY CREDIBILITY HAS IDENTIFIED ANY FORM OF CREDIBLE FRAUD.

You've been played again by Trump with lies, and you are a total sucka.

Last edited:
bloodrock you will not accept reality but you cannot force your bs on the rest of us....people still supporting trump are unamerican traitors and pos..simple as that

Forum List

Back