If Trump is guilty of inciting a riot it would be easy for USMB Democrats to prove it

So, prove it.

Don't show me the heavily edited video the Democrats presented.

I want to see evidence that Trump made a statement that incited a riot.

Declaring the election was stolen is not proof Trump incited a riot.
Trump said the word 'fight' 20 times, and the word 'peacefully' once.

Bernie Sanders told democrats to fight for progressive policies.

Obama says if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.

Tim Kaine says to "fight in the streets" against Trump.

Loretta Lynch tells people to march, bleed and die in the streets.

Hillary Clinton made a video telling people to fight for progressive policies, and to "keep fighting."

Comments? Concerns? Or is it only a problem if a republican does it?

6 democrats who called for violence:

Can you point to any insurrections that occurred as a result of these words?

So, prove it.

The show trial is to stop anyone with Trump's ideas from becoming President and to silence any questioning of the 2020 election that put Thief in Chief Biden in office.

So, prove it.

Hillary Clinton made a video telling people to fight for progressive policies, and to "keep fighting."

What exactly did Trump say that started a riot?

So, prove it. Don't show me the heavily edited video the Democrats presented.

It was a TOTAL FAIL. The Democrats AIN'T GOT NUTTIN'.
  1. 95% of that presented was all either totally hearsay or circumstantial unconnected to Trump with the MANAGERS reading into the record not the facts but just their OWN OPINIONS of what things meant!
  2. 80% of the clips they presented were just NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS from totally anti-Trump WaPo and NYT with unnamed anonymous sources! Don't even know it if is true!
  3. Returning from dinner recess, they spent the NEXT TWO HOURS just REPEATING stuff already presented that afternoon verbatim! They were OUT of material! :auiqs.jpg:
  4. At the end of the evening, Mike Lee stood up incensed that everything they presented that he was witness to was totally false and made up! And he made them strike it all from the record. :lmao:

But they aren't worried that they have no case because they know that every Dem there already made their mind up to convict before the hearing even started!

Democrats have been wanting to impeach Trump for four years if they have to do it over a parking ticket.

So, prove it.

If you're not going to watch the impeachment trial, I'm not about to summarize 6 hours of testimony for you here. It's on TV. You can fucking watch it yourself. We're not here to keep you informed.

So, prove it.

If you're not going to watch the impeachment trial, I'm not about to summarize 6 hours of testimony for you here. It's on TV. You can fucking watch it yourself. We're not here to keep you informed.
So, you got nothing.

1. 95% of that presented was all either totally hearsay or circumstantial unconnected to Trump with the MANAGERS reading into the record not the facts but just their OWN OPINIONS of what things meant!
  2. 80% of the clips they presented were just NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS from totally anti-Trump WaPo and NYT with unnamed anonymous sources! Don't even know it if is true!
  3. Returning from dinner recess, they spent the NEXT TWO HOURS just REPEATING stuff already presented that afternoon verbatim! They were OUT of material! :auiqs.jpg:
  4. At the end of the evening, Mike Lee stood up incensed that everything they presented that he was witness to was totally false and made up! And he made them strike it all from the record. :lmao:

But they aren't worried that they have no case because they know that every Dem there already made their mind up to convict before the hearing even started!

Democrats have been wanting to impeach Trump for four years if they have to do it over a parking ticket.

“The election was a fraud. They’re stealing this country from us! If you don’t want to fight, we won’t have a country any more and you can bet I’ll be right there with you as we march to the capital so we can stop the steal!”

Not Guilty! - the Traitors

“The election was a fraud. They’re stealing this country from us! If you don’t want to fight, we won’t have a country any more and you can bet I’ll be right there with you as we march to the capital so we can stop the steal!”

I agree. When Obama tells us to fight, it's ok. They were just following Obama's orders.

So, prove it.

If it weren’t for Trump, there would have been no riot. Everyone agrees.

Everyone would be wrong then...first, it was planned long before Trump's speech and most importantly it began before Trump finished his speech.

So, prove it.

"'Never would have happened if not for Donald Trump'

"House impeachment manager Madeleine Dean played lots of video from the Trump rally that took place before the riot.

"She noted that - out of the 11,000 words Trump spoke in his hourlong-plus speech - he only mentioned marching 'peacefully' once, whereas he said 'fight' multiple times.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-56011959

Trump has fanned these flames for four years.
On January 6 his base rose to the occasion.
Has anyone heard what Mike Pence has said about the insurrection?
It's telling....all those trump Qultists who think "fight" means sitting at home and saying harsh things on social media.

I am thinking about sending them over the fence to be the first marters of the criminal gov. :Djk! That is the last thing we would want to do because then they could install their terrorist act 2.0. That is exactly what they are betting on.

People with common sense know you can't win the war with violence because we would become just like them. We have to win the info war.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
So, prove it.

This was bigger than just that rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at pizzagate, you people believe that nonsense and that is insane...
The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection. Trump is 100% guilty.

This was bigger than just that rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at pizzagate, you people believe that nonsense and that is insane...
The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection. Trump is 100% guilty

So, prove it.

The facts prove it. Fact averse trumpkins don’t like facts.

but then again I’m not a white supremacist insurrectionist

Yea,, you are a CNN watcher that believes all the propaganda. You are part of the problem, not the solution to the restoration of this Republic.

Do you have a citation for this quote?

So, prove it.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection. Trump is 100% guilty.
The Democrats and the media have failed to condemn the violence as BLM and Antifa burn down American cities. Does that bother you?

So, prove it.

The Democrats and the media have failed to condemn the violence as BLM and Antifa burn down American cities. Does that bother you?
That's your big response...

I just shut you the fuck up, mothafucker.
:dance:

Trump is 100% guilty

So, prove it.

Congressional Democrats today proved that Trump is guilty of inciting a riot.
Please explain how they did that with specific citations.

Go fuck yourself. We're not required to act as your personal slaves. Watch the fucking coverage, fool
Note that Dragonlady is refusing to prove that Trump incited the riot.

The reason she refuses is that no such evidence exists.
The House managers are doing a wonderful time proving that trump incited the insurrection. We know those of you who have sold your souls to Lard trump won't pay attention to facts.

Yet YOU can't post them...... was it the dog who stopped you?

So, prove it.

If it weren’t for Trump, there would have been no riot. Everyone agrees.
"But for" causation is not enough to convict someone of breaking the law.

Otherwise, we'd all be criminals.

Consider this:

I hail a taxi cab and it stops at the curb to pick me up.

I tell the driver where I want him to go and the driver pulls away from the curb and hits a pedestrian.

"But for" me hailing the cab and telling the driver where I want him to go, the pedestrian would not have been hit by the taxi.

Should the pedestrian be allowed to hold me legally liable for his injuries?

Funny. Impeachment is not a "criminal" process - it's a "political" process in accordance with the Constitution.
If it was according to the Constitution Trump would still be in office.

It's sadly funny just how dumb and uninformed you Trump NaziCons are. Everything that is taking place is 100% legal and in accordance with our Constitution, laws, and precedents.
He is not in office. Impeachment is to remove someone from office. Nothing could be plainer.

Actually, nothing could be dumber! Trump was impeached while in office! McConnell refused to start the Senate trial before Trump left office! Many officials have been impeached AFTER leaving office! History and precedents speak for themselves.

Nancy Pelosi held onto the impeachment article for a week and a half after they impeached him. Why would she do that if she was so sure he did something wrong and wanted him out of office? Mitch had already set the schedule for the senate, she waited, it was her loss.

Because the Senate was not in session and Mitch McConnell had already said he would not recall the Senate to hold a trial before the Inauguration.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

The rationalization is hilarious....

Forum List

Back