🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump keeps this bullshit up

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
will he lose in 2020? I mean, he KEEPS backing out of so many important policies. The ones that got him elected.
He could very well get challenged..
Then again, maybe he is doing this to appease the people that don't like him? Notice how his poll #s went up after bombing Syria..
What a joke

americans love to see war.....they love the concept of putting a boot up your ass its the american way blah blah blah...as trump fucks them out of as much as he can..his buy american shit is a hoot......as the crooked news media exposes his purchases for his own businesses...he loves immigrants for his businesses.....hell by now even NLT must be sick of trumps back pedaling.....

the war thing is a hoot considering his voters voted for him on his anti war with syria policy.....oops that one is gone
Im not as upset about the "warning" as I am the concern of regime change.
If he does that, its over.

Are you referring to the Administration's statement that Iran is in compliance with the nuclear deal, good to go with more goodies for them?

will he lose in 2020? I mean, he KEEPS backing out of so many important policies. The ones that got him elected.
Then again, maybe he is doing this to appease the people that don't like him? Notice how his poll #s went up after bombing Syria..
What a joke
TNHarley you are a fairly bright although somewhat obnoxious guy and you should understand clearly that the 2016 vote was an ordeal between the lesser of two weevils.

2020 will all depend on what rock star the DNC is able to put up on stage.

Maybe Kaine ?!

What a joke
TNHarley you are a fairly bright although somewhat obnoxious guy and you should understand clearly that the 2016 vote was an ordeal between the lesser of two weevils.

2020 will all depend on what rock star the DNC is able to put up on stage.

Maybe Kaine ?!
Kaine makes Joe Biden look like Einstein. I laughed so hard during his debate with pence.
I think Trump could very well get challenged. His primary spot isn't guaranteed..

the war thing is a hoot considering his voters voted for him on his anti war with syria policy.....oops that one is gone
It is likely many on the Left were responsible for his uptick in the polls, after the missile attack.

Time is running out, and Trump is a puppet.

Watch what the Fed. does.

What a joke

By 2020, he will be seen as exactly the great POTUS that he is and all of the democrat lies will have been exposed. Should he choose to run again, it will be an easy victory.

It isn't Trump. It is the Republicans. Many if not most Trump supporters don't see him as a Republican like Paul supporters (I know Trump is no Paul)

We will see what happens next year. If Trump is smart he might work to get as many establishment Republicans primaried out.

What a joke

By 2020, he will be seen as exactly the great POTUS that he is and all of the democrat lies will have been exposed. Should he choose to run again, it will be an easy victory.
so him backing out of 50% of his policies is ok?

It isn't Trump. It is the Republicans. Many if not most Trump supporters don't see him as a Republican like Paul supporters (I know Trump is no Paul)

We will see what happens next year. If Trump is smart he might work to get as many establishment Republicans primaried out.
It is ABSOLUTELY trump. It could very well be him sucking up to the establishment but he ALREADY BEAT THEM. Its bullshit. If he did what he said he would and they opposed him, they would suffer. The people would have had his back. Just like they did with his election win.

i didn't like his syria action because of Trumps emotional reasoning for targeting 'syria' . Also , i don't believe the reports of 'assad' using gas . I do fully support Trump on going after muslim enemies like islamic state , yada , yada , and 'iran' the 'norks' and maybe others when war is needed .

What a joke

Well, except for those wanting a conservative on the Supreme Court, I don't think most Trump supporters voted for him because of his specific policies. Well, maybe the haters of brown people did. But as you see from this board, they are not deterred by Trump's reversals. Somehow, they'll make any difficulties Obama's fault. LOL

What a joke

He hasn't backed out of any. That only exists in your empty head.

Forum List

Back