🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump keeps this bullshit up

will he lose in 2020? I mean, he KEEPS backing out of so many important policies. The ones that got him elected.
He could very well get challenged..
Then again, maybe he is doing this to appease the people that don't like him? Notice how his poll #s went up after bombing Syria..
What a joke

By 2020, he will be seen as exactly the great POTUS that he is and all of the democrat lies will have been exposed. Should he choose to run again, it will be an easy victory.
so him backing out of 50% of his policies is ok?
Well, except for those wanting a conservative on the Supreme Court, I don't think most Trump supporters voted for him because of his specific policies. Well, maybe the haters of brown people did. But as you see from this board, they are not deterred by Trump's reversals. Somehow, they'll make any difficulties Obama's fault. LOL

No reversals, that only exists in your alleged mind.

the war thing is a hoot considering his voters voted for him on his anti war with syria policy.....oops that one is gone
Im not as upset about the "warning" as I am the concern of regime change.
If he does that, its over.
he said he wasn't going in and won't do that. He asked the UN to get involved. He made a statement of uncertainty for our enemies. It was done to show him as unpredictable. Isn't that a good thing? What the heck is wrong with you all? hly fk!!

the war thing is a hoot considering his voters voted for him on his anti war with syria policy.....oops that one is gone

True, as it is of so many other "policies" and promises. But really they didn't vote for him over policies ---- they voted for him on emotion in the moment. Whether a wall actually goes up or not really isn't the point; the real point is "he made me feel good talking about a wall so he's got my vote". Whether it's even realistic doesn't even occur to them.

As his own Rump University playbook candidly put it --- "you don't sell solutions, you sell feelings". If there's a more revealing statement about Rump's entire lifelong schtick, I don't know where it is. That's exactly what he did, and just enough of the masses were too dim to see through that.

And they may still be. :eek:

will he lose in 2020? I mean, he KEEPS backing out of so many important policies. The ones that got him elected.
Then again, maybe he is doing this to appease the people that don't like him? Notice how his poll #s went up after bombing Syria..
What a joke

Who really knows? I sure don't. I'm not going to start speculating on 2020. Who knows how world war three will end

What a joke

IMO if he keeps it up, and has a good chance to get beat the GOP will back another candidate in 2020.

What a joke

By 2020, he will be seen as exactly the great POTUS that he is and all of the democrat lies will have been exposed. Should he choose to run again, it will be an easy victory.
he did? where?

It isn't Trump. It is the Republicans. Many if not most Trump supporters don't see him as a Republican like Paul supporters (I know Trump is no Paul)

We will see what happens next year. If Trump is smart he might work to get as many establishment Republicans primaried out.

And yet the are backing the same crappy policies and are both speaking against the freedom caucus.

americans love to see war.....they love the concept of putting a boot up your ass its the american way blah blah blah...as trump fucks them out of as much as he can..his buy american shit is a hoot......as the crooked news media exposes his purchases for his own businesses...he loves immigrants for his businesses.....hell by now even NLT must be sick of trumps back pedaling.....
You hate the security provided you by our military?

What a joke

he did? where?

Only in the fantasy world that the left lives in.

What a joke

Well, except for those wanting a conservative on the Supreme Court, I don't think most Trump supporters voted for him because of his specific policies. Well, maybe the haters of brown people did. But as you see from this board, they are not deterred by Trump's reversals. Somehow, they'll make any difficulties Obama's fault. LOL
SC pick. Good point! Didn't even cross my mind

What a joke

He hasn't backed out of any. That only exists in your empty head.
Holy shit!!!! You have GOT to be joking right now!

he said he wasn't going in and won't do that. He asked the UN to get involved. He made a statement of uncertainty for our enemies. It was done to show him as unpredictable. Isn't that a good thing? What the heck is wrong with you all? hly fk!!
yea, his word obviously means SO MUCH

What a joke

Yeah, I'm sure that fact disrupts that fantasy world you live in.

But dude, you have nothing that supports your post. why don't you post up where he made the comment he is invading Syria?

But dude, you have nothing that supports your post. why don't you post up where he made the comment he is invading Syria?

I'm just waiting for the idiots to bring up Syria. It's easy to shoot down.

What a joke

Dude, I have mentioned two things in this very thread. There are a few more. If you don't realize that, you aint worth talking to. That means either you don't pay attention or you are dishonest.
Seriously, you sound like a fucking idiot. And you aren't. So stop.

Dude, I have mentioned two things in this very thread. There are a few more. If you don't realize that, you aint worth talking to. That means either you don't pay attention or you are dishonest.
which two were those? I haven't seen squat juice from you!

I didn't say he was. But I didn't think he would bomb Syria either.. Remember all the bullshit he said about Syria? Yea, go ahead and ignore that as well.

And you were wrong both times, that supposed to mean anything to rational people? Because it doesn't.

I didn't say he was. But I didn't think he would bomb Syria either.. Remember all the bullshit he said about Syria? Yea, go ahead and ignore that as well.
why wouldn't he? He is the president of the US and he made a point. It is allowed in our time as well. It's called strategy. Perhaps you should look the word up.

Forum List

Back