🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump keeps this bullshit up

"I have the best plan" But he didn't have shit
"I am the best negotiator" but couldn't even get his own party to support the monstrosity
"we will have the best healthcare" and we are still stuck with obamas failure.

He's reversed on:
China raping the U.S. as a currency manipulator. Now they're our bestest friend.
NATO being obsolete and not paying its fair share. Now they're so important he even congratulated Erdogan on his recent dictatorial take over of Turkey, along with the other dictators of the world. No other Western free nations did.
See TN above for more.
I'm not saying he "lied," though. Lying is too specific an action.

Derelict Donnie was totally unaware of the way politics worked, and didn't bring the majority of his campaign promises to fruition, just like I said he wouldn't be able to during the campaign.

The rest of his horseshit he simply lied his way out or hid in the corner.
I have no problem with his flip flops since I didn't vote for him. To me, some of them appear to be the outcome of learning more about the actual situation, and I consider that a good thing. Reality never hurt anyone. The healthcare promise isn't "over," yet, and neither is the travel ban or the Wall. They just got mired in reality.
Healthcare was a failure on his part. It wouldn't have been if he wasn't so full of shit, though. But his own words made it a failure.
I cant agree with "reality"
Not being able to label china as a currency manipulator isn't reality. Neither is handling NATO like it should be done. Same goes with the FED.
Trump simply sold you folks on bs on HC. He said "everyone should have healthcare" and "I will repeal Obamacare on day one." Those are inherently conflicting and the gop will not do either. And people told you folks that before the election.

But the dems ran the dead witch of Chappaqua

history has shown that regime change never goes well...alas trump has no concept of history that has been proven....how the hell did a man who goes on about cake but cant remember the country bombed? he admits to handing this over to the generals well guess what...they do what they are trained to do..and they have all these toys they have never used....those days are over...i wonder if we have a small nuke that we need to check out?

He's reversed on:
China raping the U.S. as a currency manipulator. Now they're our bestest friend.
NATO being obsolete and not paying its fair share. Now they're so important he even congratulated Erdogan on his recent dictatorial take over of Turkey, along with the other dictators of the world. No other Western free nations did.
See TN above for more.
flip flop, whatever. lol
again, it's called strategy. He has to deal with Korea, or do you just want them to nuke us? WTF is wrong with you. He is asking for China to provide pressure on NK. Isn't that smart or do you think Trump should just nuke NK? WTF. No one, no one wants that. Adjustments are necessary in life so that when a wall is put in front of you, you actually maneuver around it instead of blindly running into it. fk, how stupid are you?
Getting other people to do their own shit was part of his policy. Good for him.
His bullshit is more than just "adjustments" he sat there and CONTINUOUSLY changes policy on a whim. You can sit there and defend that fucking bullshit if you want. I have more integrity than that. Sorry.
Continuously? where? why can't you answer that? Dude, you're losing it.
hell, last week (maybe week before) he changed his position on the FED and China in the SAME DAY.
You ask me a question, then immediately ask me why I cant answer it and you say IM losing it? LOL
Dude, give it up.
dude,

here is a quote:
"“I said it was obsolete. It's no longer obsolete,” Trump said, though suggested NATO had taken his criticism on doing more “in the fight against terrorism” into account, causing him to change his mind."

So he believes NATO made progress. How is that a bad thing? Again, adjustments are made when progress is made. I still haven't seen what it is you're referring to. perhaps you could post a link on your accusation so I know where you're coming from.

He's reversed on:
See TN above for more.

Derelict Donnie was totally unaware of the way politics worked, and didn't bring the majority of his campaign promises to fruition, just like I said he wouldn't be able to during the campaign.

The rest of his horseshit he simply lied his way out or hid in the corner.
I have no problem with his flip flops since I didn't vote for him. To me, some of them appear to be the outcome of learning more about the actual situation, and I consider that a good thing. Reality never hurt anyone. The healthcare promise isn't "over," yet, and neither is the travel ban or the Wall. They just got mired in reality.
Healthcare was a failure on his part. It wouldn't have been if he wasn't so full of shit, though. But his own words made it a failure.
I cant agree with "reality"
Not being able to label china as a currency manipulator isn't reality. Neither is handling NATO like it should be done. Same goes with the FED.
Trump simply sold you folks on bs on HC. He said "everyone should have healthcare" and "I will repeal Obamacare on day one." Those are inherently conflicting and the gop will not do either. And people told you folks that before the election.

But the dems ran the dead witch of Chappaqua
I didn't really care about that. But I did care about his positions on globalism, the FED and China.
He has done some things I am totally on-board for. Its just they are only EOs.. :/

and now we find out that compared to hillarys baggage...trump has a whole shipping container...and who knows what else...under the tip of the iceberg

history has shown that regime change never goes well...alas trump has no concept of history that has been proven....how the hell did a man who goes on about cake but cant remember the country bombed? he admits to handing this over to the generals well guess what...they do what they are trained to do..and they have all these toys they have never used....those days are over...i wonder if we have a small nuke that we need to check out?
where's he made a regime change? wtf are you talking about?

flip flop, whatever. lol
again, it's called strategy. He has to deal with Korea, or do you just want them to nuke us? WTF is wrong with you. He is asking for China to provide pressure on NK. Isn't that smart or do you think Trump should just nuke NK? WTF. No one, no one wants that. Adjustments are necessary in life so that when a wall is put in front of you, you actually maneuver around it instead of blindly running into it. fk, how stupid are you?
Getting other people to do their own shit was part of his policy. Good for him.
His bullshit is more than just "adjustments" he sat there and CONTINUOUSLY changes policy on a whim. You can sit there and defend that fucking bullshit if you want. I have more integrity than that. Sorry.
Continuously? where? why can't you answer that? Dude, you're losing it.
hell, last week (maybe week before) he changed his position on the FED and China in the SAME DAY.
You ask me a question, then immediately ask me why I cant answer it and you say IM losing it? LOL
Dude, give it up.
dude,

here is a quote:
"“I said it was obsolete. It's no longer obsolete,” Trump said, though suggested NATO had taken his criticism on doing more “in the fight against terrorism” into account, causing him to change his mind."

So he believes NATO made progress. How is that a bad thing? Again, adjustments are made when progress is made. I still haven't seen what it is you're referring to. perhaps you could post a link on your accusation so I know where you're coming from.
That "progress" they made was already done before he said that shit.
All because of some terrorist thing they started that isn't even that big of a deal? LOL
Look at the nationalist supporter appreciating a flip flop on a globalist group :lol:

"I am the best negotiator" but couldn't even get his own party to support the monstrosity
The only way he could have kept his promises on healthcare would have been if he went for universal single payer. It is the only way his promises could have worked.

yep, he didn't expect that the 51 Republicans who said they wanted to repeal Obummerfail, would tank on him. Yep, that's on him. If you think negotiation is done once and one quits, you are not a business person. he does have four years right? He isn't but three months in right? wow. your expectations are fking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there bubba. You must have blown a gasket at obummer.

yep, he didn't expect that the 51 Republicans who said they wanted to repeal Obummerfail, would tank on him. Yep, that's on him.
because the new plan was horseshit. Nobody liked it. He shouldn't have endorsed it. Especially since it wasn't what he said it would be......

again the gop had the means to do things...they are in control even using the nuclear option which we all will live to regret to force gorsh onto the ussc....there is no honor with thieves regardless of party....trump could have done a great deal to improve the aca but has found it to be harder work than he imagined.....and the golfing....fuck all with these trips to his white house south....and his wife still living in nyc...why focus on small cost items...which social programs are when you consider the costs of the trumps

yep, he didn't expect that the 51 Republicans who said they wanted to repeal Obummerfail, would tank on him. Yep, that's on him.
because the new plan was horseshit. Nobody liked it. He shouldn't have endorsed it. Especially since it wasn't what he said it would be......
I will agree that he shouldn't have backed it, but he was working on a 51 simple majority vote. That was an error. the Dems do not want repeal, so the numbers aren't there. Do you know this? For me, I believe he will take the dems into a program that will include them and get this done and say fk you to Paul Ryan.

and where the hell are these ships? will mh370 be found before they find korea?
I laughed so hard! Threatening NK and they were going the wrong way! lol
It isn't his fault, but it doesn't look good on him.

will he lose in 2020? I mean, he KEEPS backing out of so many important policies. The ones that got him elected.
He could very well get challenged..
Then again, maybe he is doing this to appease the people that don't like him? Notice how his poll #s went up after bombing Syria..
What a joke
donnies an entertainer, he's in it for the show.

Forum List

Back