🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump keeps this bullshit up

Yeah, I'm sure that fact disrupts that fantasy world you live in.
Dude, I have mentioned two things in this very thread. There are a few more. If you don't realize that, you aint worth talking to. That means either you don't pay attention or you are dishonest.
Seriously, you sound like a fucking idiot. And you aren't. So stop.
which two were those?
deer geebus
Iran, the FED, he failed with healthcare (he PROMISED it would get done), lied about Hillary, China, NATO, EI bank
Dude, come on...

No, no, no, no, no, no, and no. You think that just because you say so, that it makes it true? There is your fantasy world where only you live in. The rest of us here in realiry, know that that is 100% shit.
So him doing a complete 180 on this things that CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH is MY delusion? :rofl:
Have a good day dummy. Enjoy walking around with the martians and flying your car around.

He didn't and yes, it only exists in your head.

Yeah, I'm sure that fact disrupts that fantasy world you live in.
Dude, I have mentioned two things in this very thread. There are a few more. If you don't realize that, you aint worth talking to. That means either you don't pay attention or you are dishonest.
which two were those?
deer geebus
Iran, the FED, he failed with healthcare (he PROMISED it would get done), lied about Hillary, China, NATO, EI bank
Dude, come on...

No, no, no, no, no, no, and no. You think that just because you say so, that it makes it true? There is your fantasy world where only you live in. The rest of us here in realiry, know that that is 100% shit.
So him doing a complete 180 on this things that CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH is MY delusion? :rofl:
Have a good day dummy. Enjoy walking around with the martians and flying your car around.
I will give you the Hitlery lock her up as a back peddle, but her losing was enough for me. The IRS thing I believe he will get to. I'm not as strained on that one. However, Gorsuch in the SC was all I was actually looking for.

the war thing is a hoot considering his voters voted for him on his anti war with syria policy.....oops that one is gone

"America first"
"Make America great again"
"our military is depleted" (So he's trying to start a war with NK and bombing Syria)
He's a total fuck up.
He wants tax reform but without releasing his tax returns can anyone be sure he won't skew the new legislation to help his own sorry ass?
Their are lawsuits in place to take him down over violating the emoluments clause.
No, he won't run in 2020 because he will be impeached by then.

I didn't say he was. But I didn't think he would bomb Syria either.. Remember all the bullshit he said about Syria? Yea, go ahead and ignore that as well.
why wouldn't he? He is the president of the US and he made a point. It is allowed in our time as well. It's called strategy. Perhaps you should look the word up.

He doesn't look anything up nor does he think about anything. He only regurgitates talking points.
"China is a currency manipulator. I will stop it"
"china isn't a currency manipulator"
Both said by Trump
Sorry for the slap in the face :dunno:

China was a currency manipulator when he said it, he talked to them, now they aren't. Why is that hard to understand? Oh yeah, because it doesn't fit in your made up reality.
I don't know if China was ever truly a currency manipulator.

That may have been one of DJT's fantasies.

China does fokk us over on trade however.

But right now with N.Korea the priority DJT has no choice but to coddle China to get them to cooperate in the N.Korea crisis, which is a crisis because fat boy Kim is testing DJT like he tested BHO and W before him.

They were, it remains to be seen if they still are. As of now, lacking evidence to the contrary, I'll take trump's word on it.

Trump hasn't broken a single promise and won't in the future....this OP belongs in the Rubber Room. :eusa_liar:

which two were those?
deer geebus
Dude, come on...

I will give you the Hitlery lock her up as a back peddle, but her losing was enough for me. The IRS thing I believe he will get to. I'm not as strained on that one. However, Gorsuch in the SC was all I was actually looking for.

Did Trump actually say "Lock her up"? Or was that just his supporters?

which two were those?
deer geebus
Dude, come on...

Yes, he did.
NATO
LABELING CHINA A CURRENCY MANIPULATOR
EX-IM BANK
RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN
U.S. MILITARY PROWESS
FEDERAL RESERVE CHAIR JANET YELLEN

He lost his ass on the ACA reform, his two travel bans were banned for being a religious test.
You must be a paid poster, that's the only way your drivel makes any sense.

will he lose in 2020? I mean, he KEEPS backing out of so many important policies. The ones that got him elected.
He could very well get challenged..
Then again, maybe he is doing this to appease the people that don't like him? Notice how his poll #s went up after bombing Syria..
What a joke

By 2020, he will be seen as exactly the great POTUS that he is and all of the democrat lies will have been exposed. Should he choose to run again, it will be an easy victory.
so him backing out of 50% of his policies is ok?

He hasn't backed out of any. That only exists in your empty head.
"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"china is a money manipulator"
"Mexico will pay for the wall"
"repeal and replace"
"plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days"
"Won't have time to play golf"

shall I continue or are you starting to see the pattern?

He is draining the swamp, he's just not done yet.

Lock her up is what his supporters said. It could still happen though.

We are not at war with Syria. Btw, did he say that exactly? I don't remember that.

NATO is useless if it's countries don't heed to their part.

China was a money manipulator when he said that.

Mexico will pay for the wall.

He will repeal and replace.

He came up with the plan already and it is in action.

When exactly did he say he won't have time to play golf?

Yes, I see a pattern, the pattern is left wing bull shit.
Dude, you are a liar. That, or ignorant as hell. He sat on that debate stage and said he was going to lock her up. Crowd went wild.
Please show me how china suddenly stopped a decade long practice of manipulating currency. I will wait :D

which two were those?
deer geebus
Dude, come on...

Why don't you google it and actually PROVE something you spew once in awhile?

which two were those?
deer geebus
Dude, come on...

trump saidlock her up debate video - Bing video

deer geebus
Dude, come on...

Fuck off! Did I ask you?

...He sat on that debate stage and said he was going to lock her up. Crowd went wild.
Please show me how china suddenly stopped a decade long practice of manipulating currency. I will wait :D

Hillary probably deserves another FBI investigation and most likely jail time.

But right now nobody cares.

And since Hillary might run again, if DJT directs Comey to investigate her on pay-to-play it could look like another Nixonian move.

So Trump's hands are tied on this.

Ok thanks. I stand corrected on that.

But like I said, DJT needs to deal with fat boy Kim in N.Korea first before he resumes his economic battle with China.

Nope, he wants China to deal with him. That was his last missive on the subject. Trump's battleships were sent in the wrong direction, to Indonesia, and now Kim Jong Un is laughing his ass off at us.
The biggest gunboats we have now are Destroyers.

BB's and Cruisers have all been mothballed.

Fuck off! Did I ask you?

Oooh, your skin is almost as thin as the Donald's. I see you can't handle a simple request.

which two were those?
deer geebus
Dude, come on...

Yes, he did.
NATO
LABELING CHINA A CURRENCY MANIPULATOR
EX-IM BANK
RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN
U.S. MILITARY PROWESS
FEDERAL RESERVE CHAIR JANET YELLEN

He lost his ass on the ACA reform, his two travel bans were banned for being a religious test.
You must be a paid poster, that's the only way your drivel makes any sense.

Already debunked that bull shit.

By 2020, he will be seen as exactly the great POTUS that he is and all of the democrat lies will have been exposed. Should he choose to run again, it will be an easy victory.

"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"repeal and replace"

We are not at war with Syria. Btw, did he say that exactly? I don't remember that.

Dude, you are a liar. That, or ignorant as hell. He sat on that debate stage and said he was going to lock her up. Crowd went wild.

Show me that they are still doing it. I can't prove a negative you twit.

will he lose in 2020? I mean, he KEEPS backing out of so many important policies. The ones that got him elected.
He could very well get challenged..
Then again, maybe he is doing this to appease the people that don't like him? Notice how his poll #s went up after bombing Syria..
What a joke

"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"repeal and replace"

I have several bridges you can buy really cheap.

Want one?

Forum List

Back