🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump keeps this bullshit up

Trump is doing great. I'm sick of people freaking out every other second because everything he's said doesn't always line up 100 percent at this moment or that moment. Get a fucking grip. He is 3 months into his presidency. Just because there is some negotiating and some "life" going on is not the end of the fucking world.

By 2020, he will be seen as exactly the great POTUS that he is and all of the democrat lies will have been exposed. Should he choose to run again, it will be an easy victory.
so him backing out of 50% of his policies is ok?

He hasn't backed out of any. That only exists in your empty head.
"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"china is a money manipulator"
"Mexico will pay for the wall"
"repeal and replace"
"plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days"
"Won't have time to play golf"

shall I continue or are you starting to see the pattern?

He is draining the swamp, he's just not done yet.

Lock her up is what his supporters said. It could still happen though.

We are not at war with Syria. Btw, did he say that exactly? I don't remember that.

NATO is useless if it's countries don't heed to their part.

China was a money manipulator when he said that.

Mexico will pay for the wall.

He will repeal and replace.

He came up with the plan already and it is in action.

When exactly did he say he won't have time to play golf?

Yes, I see a pattern, the pattern is left wing bull shit.
I have several bridges you can buy really cheap.

Want one?

Yeah lame. I win.

"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"repeal and replace"

We are not at war with Syria. Btw, did he say that exactly? I don't remember that.

Dude, you are a liar. That, or ignorant as hell. He sat on that debate stage and said he was going to lock her up. Crowd went wild.
Please show me how china suddenly stopped a decade long practice of manipulating currency. I will wait :D

Show me that they are still doing it. I can't prove a negative you twit.

You don't have to prove a negative. YouTube and Trump's own Twitter page gives us all the "proof" that you're full of shit.

"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"repeal and replace"

Dude, you are a liar. That, or ignorant as hell. He sat on that debate stage and said he was going to lock her up. Crowd went wild.
Please show me how china suddenly stopped a decade long practice of manipulating currency. I will wait :D

Donald Trump threatens to jail Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
www.cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/eric-holder-nixon-trump-presidential-debate/
Oct 10, 2016 - Trump threatens to jail Clinton if he wins election .... Trump: I will get prosecutor to look into Hillary .... Trump said he would get a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton if ... Trump, as if continuing hersentence, added: "Because you'd be in ... "Winning candidates don't threaten to put opponents in jail," he ...
Trump drops repeated threat to jail Clinton: 'She went through a lot ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › Donald Trump
Nov 22, 2016 - Donald Trump has in effect dropped his threat to jail HillaryClinton, a prospect ... “I don't think they will be disappointed,” he said, according to a tweet by ... I can understand wanting to put the election behind us and heal the ...
Could Donald Trump really jail Hillary Clinton if he wins the election ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › Donald Trump
Oct 11, 2016 - Donald Trump said he would appoint a special prosecutor to ... The idea that he could decide on his own, 'I will put Hillary Clinton injail,' is bizarre ... with the Department of Justice to avoid imprisonment; hewas sentenced to ...
Donald Trump threatens to jail Hillary Clinton in second presidential ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › US elections 2016
Oct 10, 2016 - Donald Trump threatens to jail Hillary Clinton in second presidential .... The former reality TV star apologized, saying he was “embarrassed by it”, ... revealed “what he thinks about women, what he does to women”. ... Trump's rhetoric against immigrants, Muslims,prisoners of war and ...... How can I put this?
Donald Trump says he will 'think about' prosecuting Hillary Clinton ...
pix11.com/.../donald-trump-says-he-will-think-about-prosecuting-hillary-clinton-over...
Nov 13, 2016 - NEW YORK — After vowing to put Hillary Clinton in jailover her email scandal throughout his campaign, Donald Trump said he will "think ...

"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"repeal and replace"

you cant prove your argument? Who is delusional again?

Trump is doing great. I'm sick of people freaking out every other second because everything he's said doesn't always line up 100 percent at this moment or that moment. Get a fucking grip. He is 3 months into his presidency. Just because there is some negotiating and some "life" going on is not the end of the fucking world.

Be careful. Bubbles are fragile and can easily burst.

uv-375.jpg

"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"repeal and replace"

Oct 10, 2016 - Trump threatens to jail Clinton if he wins election .... Trump: I will get prosecutor to look into Hillary .... Trump said he would get a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton if ... Trump, as if continuing hersentence, added: "Because you'd be in ... "Winning candidates don't threaten to put opponents in jail," he ...
Nov 22, 2016 - Donald Trump has in effect dropped his threat to jail HillaryClinton, a prospect ... “I don't think they will be disappointed,” he said, according to a tweet by ... I can understand wanting to put the election behind us and heal the ...
Oct 11, 2016 - Donald Trump said he would appoint a special prosecutor to ... The idea that he could decide on his own, 'I will put Hillary Clinton injail,' is bizarre ... with the Department of Justice to avoid imprisonment; hewas sentenced to ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › US elections 2016
Oct 10, 2016 - Donald Trump threatens to jail Hillary Clinton in second presidential .... The former reality TV star apologized, saying he was “embarrassed by it”, ... revealed “what he thinks about women, what he does to women”. ... Trump's rhetoric against immigrants, Muslims,prisoners of war and ...... How can I put this?
pix11.com/.../donald-trump-says-he-will-think-about-prosecuting-hillary-clinton-over...
Nov 13, 2016 - NEW YORK — After vowing to put Hillary Clinton in jailover her email scandal throughout his campaign, Donald Trump said he will "think ...

So he never said "lick her up". You DO realize that he hasn't even been in office 100 days right? And you DO realize that his term is 4 years right? So logically, and I know logic is a problem with you, he has time to still do what he said.

"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"repeal and replace"

No one can prove a negative you stupid fuck.

Be careful. Bubbles are fragile and can easily burst.

uv-375.jpg

Hmmm..think of the Republican Bubble like this, and you might have a point:

bb47cd1527ae06b787060a4568903406.jpg

"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"repeal and replace"

So he never said "lick her up". You DO realize that he hasn't even been in office 100 days right? And you DO realize that his term is 4 years right? So logically, and I know logic is a problem with you, he has time to still do what he said.
funny, he also said he wasn't going to worry about it
Donald Trump on 'lock her up' chant: 'Now we don't care' - CNNPolitics.com

He cares. Did you really think that he was going to issue orders to arrest her the day after he took office?

"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"repeal and replace"

No one can prove a negative you stupid fuck.
THEN HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THEY STOPPED?
FFS man, that wasn't even his excuse. He didn't even hint at that being the reason. It was because of them willing to deal with NK
You are sitting there making shit up. Its pathetic.

He cares. Did you really think that he was going to issue orders to arrest her the day after he took office?
Well, that's not what says now. In fact, before he even got inaugurated he said ti doesn't matter now.

will he lose in 2020? I mean, he KEEPS backing out of so many important policies. The ones that got him elected.
He could very well get challenged..
Then again, maybe he is doing this to appease the people that don't like him? Notice how his poll #s went up after bombing Syria..
What a joke
I think you need to stop listening to the news.

will he lose in 2020? I mean, he KEEPS backing out of so many important policies. The ones that got him elected.
He could very well get challenged..
Then again, maybe he is doing this to appease the people that don't like him? Notice how his poll #s went up after bombing Syria..
What a joke
I think you need to stop listening to the news.
:lol:

"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"repeal and replace"

lick her up, Freudian slip?

oh FFS im eating lunch! :puke:

Did TRump chant it? No, as I have already proven, he didn't even say it. Give it up, you lost.

oh FFS im eating lunch! :puke:
sorry, some things I just can't resist.

Did TRump chant it? No, as I have already proven, he didn't even say it. Give it up, you lost.
dude, I posted a video of him saying he as going to get her ass if he won. A month after he won, he said he didn't care anymore. You are a fool.

Forum List

Back