🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump keeps this bullshit up

will he lose in 2020? I mean, he KEEPS backing out of so many important policies. The ones that got him elected.
He could very well get challenged..
Then again, maybe he is doing this to appease the people that don't like him? Notice how his poll #s went up after bombing Syria..
What a joke
TNHarley you are a fairly bright although somewhat obnoxious guy and you should understand clearly that the 2016 vote was an ordeal between the lesser of two weevils.

2020 will all depend on what rock star the DNC is able to put up on stage.

Maybe Kaine ?!
the DNC could run Barnie Bush in 2020 and beat trump.

(bush family dog)

and where the hell are these ships? will mh370 be found before they find korea?
I laughed so hard! Threatening NK and they were going the wrong way! lol
It isn't his fault, but it doesn't look good on him.
Are you sure he didn't know? I don't believe the Pentagon dared tell him something so phony.
Of course im not lol but I don't figure he had anything to do with it. I do know someone should be fired. That's a mistake that was made hundreds of years ago...lol

will he lose in 2020? I mean, he KEEPS backing out of so many important policies. The ones that got him elected.
Then again, maybe he is doing this to appease the people that don't like him? Notice how his poll #s went up after bombing Syria..
What a joke

By 2020, he will be seen as exactly the great POTUS that he is and all of the democrat lies will have been exposed. Should he choose to run again, it will be an easy victory.
so him backing out of 50% of his policies is ok?

He hasn't backed out of any. That only exists in your empty head.
"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"china is a money manipulator"
"Mexico will pay for the wall"
"repeal and replace"
"plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days"
"Won't have time to play golf"

shall I continue or are you starting to see the pattern?

I'm sticking with my prediction that Trump will have no interest running in 2020. I don't think he's in this for personal power and thus shouldn't be taken as any normal politician who see's a 2nd term as simply continuation of his lifetime occupation. After all, if Trump can't get his agenda through during this term, chance are slim to none it'll get accomplished with him as a lame duck.

Are you sure he didn't know? I don't believe the Pentagon dared tell him something so phony.
Of course im not lol but I don't figure he had anything to do with it. I do know someone should be fired. That's a mistake that was made hundreds of years ago...lol
That's a mistake that was made hundreds of years ago...lol
?

I'm sticking with my prediction that Trump will have no interest running in 2020. I don't think he's in this for personal power and thus shouldn't be taken as any normal politician who see's a 2nd term as simply continuation of his lifetime occupation. After all, if Trump can't get his agenda through during this term, chance are slim to none it'll get accomplished with him as a lame duck.
he's not interested. Who knew being president could be so complicated?!

Holy shit!!!! You have GOT to be joking right now!

Yeah, I'm sure that fact disrupts that fantasy world you live in.
Dude, I have mentioned two things in this very thread. There are a few more. If you don't realize that, you aint worth talking to. That means either you don't pay attention or you are dishonest.
Seriously, you sound like a fucking idiot. And you aren't. So stop.
which two were those?
deer geebus
Iran, the FED, he failed with healthcare (he PROMISED it would get done), lied about Hillary, China, NATO, EI bank
Dude, come on...

No, no, no, no, no, no, and no. You think that just because you say so, that it makes it true? There is your fantasy world where only you live in. The rest of us here in realiry, know that that is 100% shit.

?
improper navigation

Holy shit!!!! You have GOT to be joking right now!

Yeah, I'm sure that fact disrupts that fantasy world you live in.
Dude, I have mentioned two things in this very thread. There are a few more. If you don't realize that, you aint worth talking to. That means either you don't pay attention or you are dishonest.
Seriously, you sound like a fucking idiot. And you aren't. So stop.
which two were those?
deer geebus
Iran, the FED, he failed with healthcare (he PROMISED it would get done), lied about Hillary, China, NATO, EI bank
Dude, come on...

No, no, no, no, no, no, and no. You think that just because you say so, that it makes it true? There is your fantasy world where only you live in. The rest of us here in realiry, know that that is 100% shit.
So him doing a complete 180 on this things that CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH is MY delusion? :rofl:
Have a good day dummy. Enjoy walking around with the martians and flying your car around.

yea, his word obviously means SO MUCH
But dude, you have nothing that supports your post. why don't you post up where he made the comment he is invading Syria?
I didn't say he was. But I didn't think he would bomb Syria either.. Remember all the bullshit he said about Syria? Yea, go ahead and ignore that as well.
why wouldn't he? He is the president of the US and he made a point. It is allowed in our time as well. It's called strategy. Perhaps you should look the word up.

He doesn't look anything up nor does he think about anything. He only regurgitates talking points.
"China is a currency manipulator. I will stop it"
"china isn't a currency manipulator"
Both said by Trump
Sorry for the slap in the face :dunno:

China was a currency manipulator when he said it, he talked to them, now they aren't. Why is that hard to understand? Oh yeah, because it doesn't fit in your made up reality.

But dude, you have nothing that supports your post. why don't you post up where he made the comment he is invading Syria?
I didn't say he was. But I didn't think he would bomb Syria either.. Remember all the bullshit he said about Syria? Yea, go ahead and ignore that as well.
why wouldn't he? He is the president of the US and he made a point. It is allowed in our time as well. It's called strategy. Perhaps you should look the word up.

He doesn't look anything up nor does he think about anything. He only regurgitates talking points.
Both said by Trump

China was a currency manipulator when he said it, he talked to them, now they aren't. Why is that hard to understand? Oh yeah, because it doesn't fit in your made up reality.
I don't know if China was ever truly a currency manipulator.

That may have been one of DJT's fantasies.

China does fokk us over on trade however.

But right now with N.Korea the priority DJT has no choice but to coddle China to get them to cooperate in the N.Korea crisis, which is a crisis because fat boy Kim is testing DJT like he tested BHO and W before him.

?
improper navigation
They knew where they were going. They just didn't tell us.

he's not interested. Who knew being president could be so complicated?!
I truly would not want that job.

It is a 4 to 8 year prison sentence within The White House.

DJT's ego will make him want to win a second time.

Like Ron, he will say "are you better off than 4 years ago?"

Everyone will say yes.

Both said by Trump

I don't know if China was ever truly a currency manipulator.

That may have been one of DJT's fantasies.

China does fokk us over on trade however.

But right now with N.Korea the priority DJT has no choice but to coddle China to get them to cooperate in the N.Korea crisis, which is a crisis because fat boy Kim is testing DJT like he tested BHO and W before him.
Currency Manipulation: Why Something Must Be Done

?
improper navigation
They knew where they were going. They just didn't tell us.
Why were they sending them to Australia then?

What a joke
TNHarley you are a fairly bright although somewhat obnoxious guy and you should understand clearly that the 2016 vote was an ordeal between the lesser of two weevils.

2020 will all depend on what rock star the DNC is able to put up on stage.

Maybe Kaine ?!
the DNC could run Barnie Bush in 2020 and beat trump.

(bush family dog)
The superstars in the DEM party are all old -- and it is a short list --

- Pelosi

- Schumer.

And these two are too extreme for mainstream America.

And Bernie is way too old.

So that only leaves Tim Kaine as far as I can tell.

What a joke

By 2020, he will be seen as exactly the great POTUS that he is and all of the democrat lies will have been exposed. Should he choose to run again, it will be an easy victory.
so him backing out of 50% of his policies is ok?

"drain the swamp"
"lock her up"
"America first"
"no war with syria"
"Nato is useless"
"china is a money manipulator"
"Mexico will pay for the wall"
"repeal and replace"
"plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days"
"Won't have time to play golf"

shall I continue or are you starting to see the pattern?

He is draining the swamp, he's just not done yet.

Lock her up is what his supporters said. It could still happen though.

We are not at war with Syria. Btw, did he say that exactly? I don't remember that.

NATO is useless if it's countries don't heed to their part.

China was a money manipulator when he said that.

Mexico will pay for the wall.

He will repeal and replace.

He came up with the plan already and it is in action.

When exactly did he say he won't have time to play golf?

Yes, I see a pattern, the pattern is left wing bull shit.

Forum List

Back