🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump keeps this bullshit up

who does that say in your own fking link? Trump Supporters. too funny you stupid fk.
you two knuckleheads are arguing over if he actually said it. The answer is yes, he actually said many times he was going to attempt to prosecute hillary for whatever illegal activities he felt confident could be proven. "Lock her up" is the associated chant his cult enjoys to perpetuate.
dude
giphy.gif

stop it, you're now just making a fool of yourself. hly fk, you should really reread your post.
I did, it makes perfect sense. Maybe because it didn't have moving pictures and a bunch of eff words you couldn't comprehend it. I apologize. Next time I'll include pretty pictures.
:blowup:

who does that say in your own fking link? Trump Supporters. too funny you stupid fk.
you two knuckleheads are arguing over if he actually said it. The answer is yes, he actually said many times he was going to attempt to prosecute hillary for whatever illegal activities he felt confident could be proven. "Lock her up" is the associated chant his cult enjoys to perpetuate.
dude
giphy.gif

stop it, you're now just making a fool of yourself. hly fk, you should really reread your post.
I did, it makes perfect sense. Maybe because it didn't have moving pictures and a bunch of eff words you couldn't comprehend it. I apologize. Next time I'll include pretty pictures.
:blowup:
what was perfect about it? quote the 'lock her up' part you claim he said in your post. please I'm still....
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back