🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump keeps this bullshit up

He is draining the swamp, he's just not done yet.

Lock her up is what his supporters said. It could still happen though.

We are not at war with Syria. Btw, did he say that exactly? I don't remember that.

NATO is useless if it's countries don't heed to their part.

China was a money manipulator when he said that.

Mexico will pay for the wall.

He will repeal and replace.

He came up with the plan already and it is in action.

When exactly did he say he won't have time to play golf?

Yes, I see a pattern, the pattern is left wing bull shit.
Dude, you are a liar. That, or ignorant as hell. He sat on that debate stage and said he was going to lock her up. Crowd went wild.
Please show me how china suddenly stopped a decade long practice of manipulating currency. I will wait :D

Show me that they are still doing it. I can't prove a negative you twit.
you cant prove your argument? Who is delusional again?

No one can prove a negative you stupid fuck.
THEN HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THEY STOPPED?
FFS man, that wasn't even his excuse. He didn't even hint at that being the reason. It was because of them willing to deal with NK
You are sitting there making shit up. Its pathetic.

You aren't a very smart guy so let me try to simplify it for you.

I don't know they stopped, but you don't know they haven't. That's why I asked you to prove they are still
Manipulating currency. I cannot prove a negative, so unless you can prove they are, it is not a flip flop on Trumps part.

I don't know how to dumb that down any more than that for you.

Dude, you are a liar. That, or ignorant as hell. He sat on that debate stage and said he was going to lock her up. Crowd went wild.
Please show me how china suddenly stopped a decade long practice of manipulating currency. I will wait :D

FFS man, that wasn't even his excuse. He didn't even hint at that being the reason. It was because of them willing to deal with NK

I don't know they stopped, but you don't know they haven't. That's why I asked you to prove they are still
Manipulating currency. I cannot prove a negative, so unless you can prove they are, it is not a flip flop on Trumps part.

so you admit you just made that up? Lol thanks :thup:

We are not at war with Syria. Btw, did he say that exactly? I don't remember that.

Donald Trump threatens to jail Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
www.cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/eric-holder-nixon-trump-presidential-debate/
Oct 10, 2016 - Trump threatens to jail Clinton if he wins election .... Trump: I will get prosecutor to look into Hillary .... Trump said he would get a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton if ... Trump, as if continuing hersentence, added: "Because you'd be in ... "Winning candidates don't threaten to put opponents in jail," he ...
Trump drops repeated threat to jail Clinton: 'She went through a lot ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › Donald Trump
Nov 22, 2016 - Donald Trump has in effect dropped his threat to jail HillaryClinton, a prospect ... “I don't think they will be disappointed,” he said, according to a tweet by ... I can understand wanting to put the election behind us and heal the ...
Could Donald Trump really jail Hillary Clinton if he wins the election ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › Donald Trump
Oct 11, 2016 - Donald Trump said he would appoint a special prosecutor to ... The idea that he could decide on his own, 'I will put Hillary Clinton injail,' is bizarre ... with the Department of Justice to avoid imprisonment; hewas sentenced to ...
Donald Trump threatens to jail Hillary Clinton in second presidential ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › US elections 2016
Oct 10, 2016 - Donald Trump threatens to jail Hillary Clinton in second presidential .... The former reality TV star apologized, saying he was “embarrassed by it”, ... revealed “what he thinks about women, what he does to women”. ... Trump's rhetoric against immigrants, Muslims,prisoners of war and ...... How can I put this?
Donald Trump says he will 'think about' prosecuting Hillary Clinton ...
pix11.com/.../donald-trump-says-he-will-think-about-prosecuting-hillary-clinton-over...
Nov 13, 2016 - NEW YORK — After vowing to put Hillary Clinton in jailover her email scandal throughout his campaign, Donald Trump said he will "think ...

So he never said "lick her up". You DO realize that he hasn't even been in office 100 days right? And you DO realize that his term is 4 years right? So logically, and I know logic is a problem with you, he has time to still do what he said.
lick her up, Freudian slip?

Oh shit! Yuck!

Oct 10, 2016 - Trump threatens to jail Clinton if he wins election .... Trump: I will get prosecutor to look into Hillary .... Trump said he would get a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton if ... Trump, as if continuing hersentence, added: "Because you'd be in ... "Winning candidates don't threaten to put opponents in jail," he ...
Nov 22, 2016 - Donald Trump has in effect dropped his threat to jail HillaryClinton, a prospect ... “I don't think they will be disappointed,” he said, according to a tweet by ... I can understand wanting to put the election behind us and heal the ...
Oct 11, 2016 - Donald Trump said he would appoint a special prosecutor to ... The idea that he could decide on his own, 'I will put Hillary Clinton injail,' is bizarre ... with the Department of Justice to avoid imprisonment; hewas sentenced to ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › US elections 2016
Oct 10, 2016 - Donald Trump threatens to jail Hillary Clinton in second presidential .... The former reality TV star apologized, saying he was “embarrassed by it”, ... revealed “what he thinks about women, what he does to women”. ... Trump's rhetoric against immigrants, Muslims,prisoners of war and ...... How can I put this?
pix11.com/.../donald-trump-says-he-will-think-about-prosecuting-hillary-clinton-over...
Nov 13, 2016 - NEW YORK — After vowing to put Hillary Clinton in jailover her email scandal throughout his campaign, Donald Trump said he will "think ...

So he never said "lick her up". You DO realize that he hasn't even been in office 100 days right? And you DO realize that his term is 4 years right? So logically, and I know logic is a problem with you, he has time to still do what he said.
funny, he also said he wasn't going to worry about it
Donald Trump on 'lock her up' chant: 'Now we don't care' - CNNPolitics.com

Did TRump chant it? No, as I have already proven, he didn't even say it. Give it up, you lost.
dude, I posted a video of him saying he as going to get her ass if he won. A month after he won, he said he didn't care anymore. You are a fool.

I saw that video, it didn't say what you originally claimed it did. Now you moved the goal posts a bit. There is still time for him to do that but I might concede that. He likely won't. That's one for you and about a dozen for me.

Did TRump chant it? No, as I have already proven, he didn't even say it. Give it up, you lost.
dude, I posted a video of him saying he as going to get her ass if he won. A month after he won, he said he didn't care anymore. You are a fool.
So TN, he didn't say that in that video. just saying, it ain't what he said. did you listen to it. He said she'd be in jail after her comment on him getting his hands on the law.

I have several bridges you can buy really cheap.

Your list:

• He is NOT draining the swamp - he's stocking it with alligators.
  • No, he said he'd appoint a Special Prosecutor to go after her. Then he backtracked and said it was "election rhetoric" and he didn't mean it.
  • In 2013, Trump tweeted that Obama couldn't bomb Syria without Congressional consent, and 27 Senators sent Obama a letter saying to bomb Syria without Congressional consent would violate the Constitution. In 2017 Trump bombed Syria without even asking Congress for permission. Republican Senators said NOTHING.
  • None of the members of NATO changed a single thing and when Trump was blustering about sending them bills, they all told him to go fuck himself. May and Merkle told Trump he's on his own with bombing Syria and threatening Korea. When Putin started threatening Trump over bombing Syria, suddenly NATO is good. Trump claiming credit of changes in NATO's terrorist hunting capability is a joke - those changes were made last summer and had nothing to do with Trump.
  • China was never manipulating currency. Premier Xi told Trump to go fuck himself, stop claiming currency manipulation and confirm the One China Policy or he would not meet with him, and Trump rolled over and did exactly was Xi told him to do. That was sure some negotiating Donnie!
  • No wall is being built, no fence either - Congress has refused to allocate any money to build it. The Secretary in charge of Homeland Security has already said it's not happening.
  • If you believe that Obamacare is going to be repealed and replaced, you are being wilfully deaf, blind and stupid. Obamacare is working - for doctors, for patients and for insurers. It's not going anywhere because it's saving lives and getting the poor better medical treatment. The only thing that will fulfill Trump's promise of better, cheaper for everyone, is single payer. I don't think Republicans would ever let that pass.
  • Link? Because with Trump, if he doesn't reveal it, he's lying.
  • At one of his rallies. Said he'd be too busy making America Great Again to play golf.

so you admit you just made that up? Lol thanks :thup:

No idiot, I dumbed it down for you. You can't tell the difference, it's no wonder you believe the stupid shit you do.

You are really too stupid to be discussing anything.

I'm sticking with my prediction that Trump will have no interest running in 2020. I don't think he's in this for personal power and thus shouldn't be taken as any normal politician who see's a 2nd term as simply continuation of his lifetime occupation. After all, if Trump can't get his agenda through during this term, chance are slim to none it'll get accomplished with him as a lame duck.
he's not interested. Who knew being president could be so complicated?!
I truly would not want that job.

It is a 4 to 8 year prison sentence within The White House.
Trump is like that dog who is always slipping his leash, though.

Your list:

• No, he said he'd appoint a Special Prosecutor to go after her. Then he backtracked and said it was "election rhetoric" and he didn't mean it.
  • In 2013, Trump tweeted that Obama couldn't bomb Syria without Congressional consent, and 27 Senators sent Obama a letter saying to bomb Syria without Congressional consent would violate the Constitution. In 2017 Trump bombed Syria without even asking Congress for permission. Republican Senators said NOTHING.
  • None of the members of NATO changed a single thing and when Trump was blustering about sending them bills, they all told him to go fuck himself. May and Merkle told Trump he's on his own with bombing Syria and threatening Korea. When Putin started threatening Trump over bombing Syria, suddenly NATO is good. Trump claiming credit of changes in NATO's terrorist hunting capability is a joke - those changes were made last summer and had nothing to do with Trump.
  • China was never manipulating currency. Premier Xi told Trump to go fuck himself, stop claiming currency manipulation and confirm the One China Policy or he would not meet with him, and Trump rolled over and did exactly was Xi told him to do. That was sure some negotiating Donnie!
  • No wall is being built, no fence either - Congress has refused to allocate any money to build it. The Secretary in charge of Homeland Security has already said it's not happening.
  • If you believe that Obamacare is going to be repealed and replaced, you are being wilfully deaf, blind and stupid. Obamacare is working - for doctors, for patients and for insurers. It's not going anywhere because it's saving lives and getting the poor better medical treatment. The only thing that will fulfill Trump's promise of better, cheaper for everyone, is single payer. I don't think Republicans would ever let that pass.
  • At one of his rallies. Said he'd be too busy making America Great Again to play golf.
which ones you got? let's see the paperwork.

Your list:

Lol, you make this too easy:

He's draining the swamp, but because it's your people stinking it up you can't see it. Still true.

I'll concede that he likely won't bother with Hillary.

A 2013 tweet by Trump when he wasn't even running is meaningless.

The Secretary General of the UN stated that the member nations will begin complying with their obligations. Trump was correct.

No, China was manipulating currency and after meeting with Trump, they are not. Trump was right again.

Wrong again, the US government is taking bids on the wall now. Several companies have submitted bids and designs. Trump is correct.

Obamacare will be repealed and replaced. Your lies won't change that.

I'm pretty sure his plan is not for publication but I am sure that the MOAB was part of it. If not, it's a good start.

He is making America Great again and he never said he wouldn't be able to play golf. I could be wrong but hey, prove it.

So TN, he didn't say that in that video. just saying, it ain't what he said. did you listen to it. He said she'd be in jail after her comment on him getting his hands on the law.
"if I win blah blah instruct my attorney general blah blah special prosecutor blah blah you will be in jail" not good enough? Fine. Whatever

"if I win blah blah instruct my attorney general blah blah special prosecutor blah blah you will be in jail" not good enough? Fine. Whatever
well it doesn't say lock her up. I thought that was the argument. Those blah, blah, blahs aren't proof of anything. And they aren't proof he said lock her up. That was the supporters which he embellished.

well it doesn't say lock her up. I thought that was the argument. Those blah, blah, blahs aren't proof of anything. And they aren't proof he said lock her up. That was the supporters which he embellished.
We are arguing semantics.

lock her up was a campaign slogan for sure

started by who?

started by who?
A brief history of the ‘Lock her up!’ chant by Trump supporters against Clinton

started by who?
who does that say in your own fking link? Trump Supporters. too funny you stupid fk.

started by who?

So yeah, Trump never said "lock her up".

started by who?
who does that say in your own fking link? Trump Supporters. too funny you stupid fk.
you two knuckleheads are arguing over if he actually said it. The answer is yes, he actually said many times he was going to attempt to prosecute hillary for whatever illegal activities he felt confident could be proven. "Lock her up" is the associated chant his cult enjoys to perpetuate.

you two knuckleheads are arguing over if he actually said it. The answer is yes, he actually said many times he was going to attempt to prosecute hillary for whatever illegal activities he felt confident could be proven. "Lock her up" is the associated chant his cult enjoys to perpetuate.
dude
giphy.gif

stop it, you're now just making a fool of yourself. hly fk, you should really reread your post.

Forum List

Back