If Trump keeps up efforts to STOMP on the freedoms our country affords us I will support his ousting

Remember when conservatives claimed to be the pro-Constitution party?

Neither do I.

Again, kudos to the OP.

The trump error has proved one thing. The conservative party is dead. republicans are now only the anti-liberal party. No honor, character nor American values at all.

and the bottom line is once again, trump bows to his mentor and daddy Putin in how to deal with a free press ~ try to crush it

An attack on the free press is an attack on the Constitution.

If the Press has it wrong, use the libel laws. That's what they are there for.

There is no "free press"...an attack on the "free press" is an attack on elitist LibTurds pushing a twisted agenda. Simple shit for a third grader. Try again.
Your opinion without evidence? OK.

Neither do I.

Again, kudos to the OP.

The trump error has proved one thing. The conservative party is dead. republicans are now only the anti-liberal party. No honor, character nor American values at all.

and the bottom line is once again, trump bows to his mentor and daddy Putin in how to deal with a free press ~ try to crush it

There is no "free press"...an attack on the "free press" is an attack on elitist LibTurds pushing a twisted agenda. Simple shit for a third grader. Try again.
He did prove that he's not as intelligent as third graders tho...

Neither do I.

Again, kudos to the OP.

Can third graders spell the word "though"?

Neither do I.

Again, kudos to the OP.

Yeah they can and they are smart enough to know what is meant by "tho...", apparently you aren't.

Threatening the NFL with tax credits.
Threatening the media's lisences.
Trying to instigate boycotts of private companies.

This is a VERY DANGEROUS ROAD we're going down.
Freedom>personal vendettas of petty men.

Bring on president Pence if this shit doesn't stop.

This is where you will see the difference between true Americans & Political party line hacks.
When Trump threatens to punish dissent, he needs to leave office.
What dissent did he threaten to punish?
Why Sealioning Is Bad
I'll take your non-response to mean that you don't REALLY have any examples of where Trump threatened to punish dissent -that you were just running off at the mouth again, parroting liberal screeds. Thank you.
No, your silly game does not play. Thank you.

Once again - you revert to your standard modus operandi. You make outlandish accusations, and when challenged, you curl up in the fetal position, stick your fingers in your ears, and cry.

Neither do I.

Again, kudos to the OP.

Yeah they can and they are smart enough to know what is meant by "tho...", apparently you aren't.

Oh I get it now...sorry, I don't speak Walmart, or section 8 or Ebonics...thanks for the entertainment. Much appreciated.

Trump's a real special snowflake and is unfit to hold office...does he think other presidents early in our history haven't gone through hell with the press?

MY LORD, the press in yesteryear, was 100 times worse! He needs to put his big boy pants on and stop whining....better yet, turn the news off and concentrate on doing your job, and start abiding by your oath...

he took an oath to defend the constitution and now is attacking the first amendment....who the heck wants a gvt run or influenced by gvt threat press? That's the OPPOSITE of our constitution! :eek:

impeach or 25th amendment the SOB, get him out of there now!!! why wait? He's mentally unfit and incapable of holding the office of President and honoring his oath....and yes, that's my OPINION....and the opinion of many others, including republicans.... WAKE UP!

Trump's a real special snowflake and is unfit to hold office...does he think other presidents early in our history haven't gone through hell with the press?

MY LORD, the press in yesteryear, was 100 times worse! He needs to put his big boy pants on and stop whining....better yet, turn the news off and concentrate on doing your job, and start abiding by your oath...

he took an oath to defend the constitution and now is attacking the first amendment....who the heck wants a gvt run or influenced by gvt threat press? That's the OPPOSITE of our constitution! :eek:

impeach or 25th amendment the SOB, get him out of there now!!! why wait? He's mentally unfit and incapable of holding the office of President and honoring his oath....and yes, that's my OPINION....and the opinion of many others, including republicans.... WAKE UP!
"the press in yesteryear, was 100 times worse!"

It absolutely was. It was merciless. Trump would never have lasted this long in 1960. And he would have had no Twitter to sidestep the press.... just radio addresses. can you imagine a weekly radio address from Trump?

Oh I get it now...sorry, I don't speak Walmart, or section 8 or Ebonics...thanks for the entertainment. Much appreciated.
Actually your post proves that once again and in yet another area altogether...you don't get it...lol.
Much like your opening statement in this thread...you prove that ignorance among the low bred is not uncommon...

Wow, what a profile in courage! If Trump KEEPS stomping on the laws of our lands THEN conservatives will CONSIDER not supporting a law breaking POTUS anymore.

Wow, what a profile in courage! If Trump KEEPS stomping on the laws of our lands THEN conservatives will CONSIDER not supporting a law breaking POTUS anymore.
Which laws would that be? What laws did he stomp on?

I dont fall for this game when people ask questions to simple things and cant take a side on those things either. Try someone who will fall for it or make a point.

I dont fall for this game when people ask questions to simple things and cant take a side on those things either. Try someone who will fall for it or make a point.
Oh, believe me, it's isn't a game .... in fact, it is a damn shame.

You said "Trump KEEPS stomping on the laws of our lands ,,," and I simply asked what laws he was stomping on.

It's a damn shame that you think it is acceptable to make outrageous and unsubstantiated claims, and not expect to be challenged on it.

You, simply, run off at the mouth, spreading lies and innuendo, and have absolutely no proof for your accusations.

Your credibility is, in a nutshell, zero. (No, I didn't round that off). Don't worry about it, though ---- Starkey, who agrees with you, has even less credibility than you do.

This is where you will see the difference between true Americans & Political party line hacks.
Trump's just posing for the 30% or so. Bannon's strategy strikes me as suicidal. Trump's got 47% approval in rural areas. If he slips much lower, the numbers may not be there for him.

He needs to be more selective in outrage. And probably his inability to master actual issues like tax reform will kill him because folding the estate tax into middle class income tax reform is like buying cocaine from people you never met.
30% ??

What the hell do you expect? He's taking on the left - he's taking on the right - he's taking on entrenched politicians who are not the least bit motivated to change the status quo, and see him as a threat to their little fiefdoms. He's taking on the deeply embedded bureaucracy who seem him as a threat to their jobs. He's taking on a media that abdicated its role as impartial reporter of all that happens, and have somehow come to believe that they, and only they, know what is good for the people.

Of course - it's 30%. Hell, I'm surprised it isn't worse than that.

Yup, the Swamp Creatures in both Parties are fighting back. Personally, i like Trump. But he really is up against an all-powerful Swamp Elite. I wish him the best of luck, but i don't think he can defeat the Swamp Creatures.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The man just doesn't seem to have a grasp of some of the most fundamental principles of the country, and he certainly doesn't have a grasp of the gravity of his position.

I know some people love to get all hyperbolic and call him a dictator, but a dictator probably understands that he's going off the beaten path. This guy simply doesn't have any self awareness.

That can work, I guess, in commercial real estate, where you can simply overwhelm people with the sheer force of your personality, but not in this position, where dignity and nuance come with the gig.
"... doesn't seem to have a grasp of some of the most fundamental principles of the country ... "

For example??

" .... doesn't have a grasp of the gravity of his position. ...."

Does this mean he just won't play nice? Won't go along to get along?

Sounds like he's doing just fine to me.
I know, his supporters are all good with his behaviors, I get it.

The rest of us are still trying to figure this whole thing out.
cause you can't grasp the swamp monster elitists who don't give two shits about you in congress.

Oh, believe me, it's isn't a game .... in fact, it is a damn shame.

You said "Trump KEEPS stomping on the laws of our lands ,,," and I simply asked what laws he was stomping on.

It's a damn shame that you think it is acceptable to make outrageous and unsubstantiated claims, and not expect to be challenged on it.

You, simply, run off at the mouth, spreading lies and innuendo, and have absolutely no proof for your accusations.

Your credibility is, in a nutshell, zero. (No, I didn't round that off). Don't worry about it, though ---- Starkey, who agrees with you, has even less credibility than you do.
then he'll PeeWee Herman you to death.

The NFL (the league, management, owners, players) did exactly as they wanted.

They got away with it.

Now they will go back to playing and ignoring Trump and the deplorables who had no significant impact at all in counter dissent
I can't wait for the first dallas cowboy that kneels. let's watch eh? might be the biggest rating of the weekend.

Neither do I.

Again, kudos to the OP.

you don't know the constitution then.

Neither do I.

Again, kudos to the OP.

but obummmer is gone now.

Forum List

Back