If Trump keeps up efforts to STOMP on the freedoms our country affords us I will support his ousting

Newsflash, the left have threatened to destroy right leaning media many times via licensing and other schemes designed to silence them. Where was your concern then?

The left have waged a multi-decades long campaign to silence the people with PC and accusations of racism, the war on women, the war on fill in the blank.

The left have engaged in a propaganda war of lies, half truths, and intentionally twisted and distorted biased reporting.

Trump is standing up to this crap and the American people support him.
I am afraid no one supports bullying like that from a presidents office. That is why people got so sick of Obama's administration. President Trump does not need to repeat those mistakes. The people can determine whom to boycott and will be able to make complaint about the media putting out false and misleading information given a chance. Leadership should stand on better ground than starting petty shit slinging feast. The NFL was one thing but if I were him I wouldn't try pushing boycotts and playing licensing games. Let the people do their jobs in requesting these type things. If he doesn't and decides to play toss the turd instead he is bound to get a lot on him while he is trying to pick them up and throw them.
"I am afraid no one supports bullying like that from a presidents office."

You can look all over this message board and see t the people cheering his bullying of the NFL, and of political rivals. the fact that Trump supporters will literally support anything he says is one of the things that makes it something to watch.

Threatening the NFL with tax credits.
Threatening the media's lisences.
Trying to instigate boycotts of private companies.

This is a VERY DANGEROUS ROAD we're going down.
Freedom>personal vendettas of petty men.

Bring on president Pence if this shit doesn't stop.

This is where you will see the difference between true Americans & Political party line hacks.
When Trump threatens to punish dissent, he needs to leave office.
What dissent did he threaten to punish?
Why Sealioning Is Bad

The NFL (the league, management, owners, players) did exactly as they wanted.

They got away with it.

Now they will go back to playing and ignoring Trump and the deplorables who had no significant impact at all in counter dissent

Last edited:

This is where you will see the difference between true Americans & Political party line hacks.
Why Sealioning Is Bad
ha, the author of that article is stealing all my material....

If there was ANY truth to this that would be one thing. There isn't, but even if there were....
But you were.....ok with it all......when Obama did FAR worse.....EF'n hypocrite.

139323-0b65a31083481bb59b391afc9c53bb64.jpg
Gramps isn't a liberal, you dumb ass

If there was ANY truth to this that would be one thing. There isn't, but even if there were....
But you were.....ok with it all......when Obama did FAR worse.....EF'n hypocrite.

This is the part where I said you would be able to tell the hacks from EVERYONE else.
Of course anyone on this board with a functioning brain and enough time here knows damn well I blasted Obama on a regular basis. Wrong is wrong idgaf what party you belong to

I dont really see anything bad happening, but the rhetoric is dangerous.
Sometimes, i just wish the asshole would act like a President. Maybe not even a President. Perhaps just a GROWN UP

Agree, but on the other hand I don't want Trump acting like Romney and McCain.

Also when a Dem president comes under attack the entire Dem party rushes to the microphones to defend him. Does the GOP ever step up to defend president Trump? Not really, hell they are more likely to pile on with the Dem's. So Trump is on his own hence his frequent counter attacks.

Waaaaaahhhh!

This is the part where I said you would be able to tell the hacks from EVERYONE else.
Of course anyone on this board with a functioning brain and enough time here knows damn well I blasted Obama on a regular basis. Wrong is wrong idgaf what party you belong to

You blasted Obama for many things. But you never blasted him for suggesting that a media outlet lose its license to broadcast. Because he never did that.

Nutbags can NEVER issue a straight condemnation of their own. They MUST couch it in a condemnation of their opponent. ALWAYS.

Trump has been trying to kill the 4th estate since day one.

Now you care. Great.

Remember how CBS News had a fake letter about Bush being AWOL just before the election day.
The Left Wing News has ZERO ethics
Nor the Right Wing.

Actually, both sides have media and people of ethics, but also possess liars and propagit folks.

Grampa is right. We can't have a President threatening the Press.

Remember when conservatives claimed to be the pro-Constitution party?

Neither do I.

Again, kudos to the OP.

The trump error has proved one thing. The conservative party is dead. republicans are now only the anti-liberal party. No honor, character nor American values at all.

and the bottom line is once again, trump bows to his mentor and daddy Putin in how to deal with a free press ~ try to crush it

Last edited:
An attack on the free press is an attack on the Constitution.

If the Press has it wrong, use the libel laws. That's what they are there for.

Why Sealioning Is Bad

I'll take your non-response to mean that you don't REALLY have any examples of where Trump threatened to punish dissent -that you were just running off at the mouth again, parroting liberal screeds.

Thank you.

Why Sealioning Is Bad
I'll take your non-response to mean that you don't REALLY have any examples of where Trump threatened to punish dissent -that you were just running off at the mouth again, parroting liberal screeds. Thank you.
No, your silly game does not play. Thank you.

Why Sealioning Is Bad
I'll take your non-response to mean that you don't REALLY have any examples of where Trump threatened to punish dissent -that you were just running off at the mouth again, parroting liberal screeds. Thank you.
No, your silly game does not play, Spare Change.

If one doesn't like what the press says then turn it off....anything else sounds like how a middle school brat would react. This is draining the swamp? That is truly funny. Read assured the uber wealthy will be taken care of first....

Newsflash, the left have threatened to destroy right leaning media many times via licensing and other schemes designed to silence them. Where was your concern then?

The left have waged a multi-decades long campaign to silence the people with PC and accusations of racism, the war on women, the war on fill in the blank.

The left have engaged in a propaganda war of lies, half truths, and intentionally twisted and distorted biased reporting.

Trump is standing up to this crap and the American people support him.
No links I see...

Remember when conservatives claimed to be the pro-Constitution party?

Neither do I.

Again, kudos to the OP.

The trump error has proved one thing. The conservative party is dead. republicans are now only the anti-liberal party. No honor, character nor American values at all.

and the bottom line is once again, trump bows to his mentor and daddy Putin in how to deal with a free press ~ try to crush it

An attack on the free press is an attack on the Constitution.

If the Press has it wrong, use the libel laws. That's what they are there for.

There is no "free press"...an attack on the "free press" is an attack on elitist LibTurds pushing a twisted agenda. Simple shit for a third grader. Try again.

Forum List

Back