If Trump keeps up efforts to STOMP on the freedoms our country affords us I will support his ousting

Funny BEFORE he made the demands on the NFL he never mentioned protecting your money.

I think it's fair to say that the NFL put themselves into the limelight and captured Trump's attention (along with many others) with their decision to bash the United States.

On another note, do you always bash others that don't share your view?

Threatening the NFL with tax credits.
Threatening the media's lisences.
Trying to instigate boycotts of private companies.

This is a VERY DANGEROUS ROAD we're going down.
Freedom>personal vendettas of petty men.

Bring on president Pence if this shit doesn't stop.

This is where you will see the difference between true Americans & Political party line hacks.
the NFL gets tax exemptions. they get money from the states for stadiums. wtf, kneeling on our money? Trump is fking spot on.
Trump has no control over state money.
Funny BEFORE he made the demands on the NFL he never mentioned protecting your money.

I see you've been suckered too.
I never said he did, it's still the peoples money. it's all he said. why do you wish to lie to make your point? I don't get it. he was spot on. they pay no fking taxes either. well, now they may. all of the sports teams are exempt.

I think it's fair to say that the NFL put themselves into the limelight and captured Trump's attention (along with many others) with their decision to bash the United States.

Just those who I deem deserve it. I have yet to bash anyone in this thread.

Sadly, this OP is falling prey to the mass Democrat Fake News propaganda. He's experiencing a moment of weakness. That's when the propaganda can get to you. I would advise the OP to stay away from Democrat Fake News. It's only all negativity all the time.

This is where you will see the difference between true Americans & Political party line hacks.
Trump's just posing for the 30% or so. Bannon's strategy strikes me as suicidal. Trump's got 47% approval in rural areas. If he slips much lower, the numbers may not be there for him.

He needs to be more selective in outrage. And probably his inability to master actual issues like tax reform will kill him because folding the estate tax into middle class income tax reform is like buying cocaine from people you never met.
30% ??

What the hell do you expect? He's taking on the left - he's taking on the right - he's taking on entrenched politicians who are not the least bit motivated to change the status quo, and see him as a threat to their little fiefdoms. He's taking on the deeply embedded bureaucracy who seem him as a threat to their jobs. He's taking on a media that abdicated its role as impartial reporter of all that happens, and have somehow come to believe that they, and only they, know what is good for the people.

Of course - it's 30%. Hell, I'm surprised it isn't worse than that.

The way he acts and represents us all as Americans is another. He's an embarrassment to all of us.
Embarrassment is not my issue.

I would hope that a president is principled, rather than partisan. If Trump is willing to threaten freedoms, I question whether he truly believes in liberty. Most politicians do not. I hoped he was different.
Perhaps you can tell us exactly what "freedoms" he has threatened. Lose the rhetoric and cite examples.

We'll wait ...

When Trump threatens to punish dissent, he needs to leave office.
What dissent did he threaten to punish?

Trump's just posing for the 30% or so. Bannon's strategy strikes me as suicidal. Trump's got 47% approval in rural areas. If he slips much lower, the numbers may not be there for him.

He needs to be more selective in outrage. And probably his inability to master actual issues like tax reform will kill him because folding the estate tax into middle class income tax reform is like buying cocaine from people you never met.
30% ??

What the hell do you expect? He's taking on the left - he's taking on the right - he's taking on entrenched politicians who are not the least bit motivated to change the status quo, and see him as a threat to their little fiefdoms. He's taking on the deeply embedded bureaucracy who seem him as a threat to their jobs. He's taking on a media that abdicated its role as impartial reporter of all that happens, and have somehow come to believe that they, and only they, know what is good for the people.

Of course - it's 30%. Hell, I'm surprised it isn't worse than that.

Yup, the Swamp Creatures in both Parties are fighting back. Personally, i like Trump. But he really is up against an all-powerful Swamp Elite. I wish him the best of luck, but i don't think he can defeat the Swamp Creatures.

The man just doesn't seem to have a grasp of some of the most fundamental principles of the country, and he certainly doesn't have a grasp of the gravity of his position.

I know some people love to get all hyperbolic and call him a dictator, but a dictator probably understands that he's going off the beaten path. This guy simply doesn't have any self awareness.

That can work, I guess, in commercial real estate, where you can simply overwhelm people with the sheer force of your personality, but not in this position, where dignity and nuance come with the gig.

The man just doesn't seem to have a grasp of some of the most fundamental principles of the country, and he certainly doesn't have a grasp of the gravity of his position.

I know some people love to get all hyperbolic and call him a dictator, but a dictator probably understands that he's going off the beaten path. This guy simply doesn't have any self awareness.

That can work, I guess, in commercial real estate, where you can simply overwhelm people with the sheer force of your personality, but not in this position, where dignity and nuance come with the gig.

You do make some good points, but remember he's battling the Swamp Creatures. And i mean the Swamp Creatures in both Parties. I think the dude is seriously frustrated. Swamp Creatures run the Swamp. It is what it is.

You do make some good points, but remember he's battling the Swamp Creatures. And i mean the Swamp Creatures in both Parties. I think the dude is seriously frustrated. Swamp Creatures run the Swamp. It is what it is.
I do wonder about that, his level of frustration.

Politicians are used to all this stuff.

We'll probably read about in his book afterward.

"... doesn't seem to have a grasp of some of the most fundamental principles of the country ... "

For example??

" .... doesn't have a grasp of the gravity of his position. ...."

Does this mean he just won't play nice? Won't go along to get along?

Sounds like he's doing just fine to me.

"... doesn't seem to have a grasp of some of the most fundamental principles of the country ... "

For example??

I know, his supporters are all good with his behaviors, I get it.

The rest of us are still trying to figure this whole thing out.

I do wonder about that, his level of frustration.

Politicians are used to all this stuff.

We'll probably read about in his book afterward.

Well, Trump is not a 'professional politician.' It's one of the main reasons so many supported him. He's doing his best battling the Swamp Creatures in both Parties. Can he win? I'm not very optimistic, but i really do respect the dude for trying.

For example??

I know, his supporters are all good with his behaviors, I get it.

The rest of us are still trying to figure this whole thing out.
The answer is in your own signature ... haven't you noticed how he has pissed off both the far left AND the far right? Focus on what he's done, not on what you want him to do. Focus on his actions, not his words. Focus on his beliefs, not the hysterical reaction of either the left or the right.

He is being attacked by all the animals in the "Swamp" - the one thing THEY agree on is that he is a threat to the status quo.

"Ask for a million, settle for 500,000, because, after all, you were hoping to get 200,000"

Don't panic Gramps...Trump is in the place we're all in...we're so fed up with the Left's nonstop bullshit...we've made the decision to push back and be as aggressive as possible in doing so. Things are being said and done that push boundaries...but that's okay...you're not gonna lose your Liberty...don't become a nutless little bitch and pay to close attention to every little word said...that's what Lefties do, they love to panic and play word games.
Everything Donny says and does is with the intent of shitting on the face of the filthy Left...embrace it...it's AWESOME!

Just those who I deem deserve it. I have yet to bash anyone in this thread.

GM,

The NFL deserves what it is getting. Do you realize how badly they are tanking! The American people do not like this at all, and you on this 1 issue, are in the vast minority. Those players are an embarrassment, and Goodell knows where the money is. LOOK AT THEIR SALES!

Then you talk about NBC. Let me ask you something------------> If they reported someone had a tape of Trump discussing grabbing pu**y and that is why he talked about someone pulling their license, should we all ban together and tell him no? THE ANSWER IS...........YES! But is that what he is talking about?

You need to ask yourself something--------------> who is DRIVING all these false narratives? Don't you think they should be required to make an honest attempt to report the truth? You are aware of what is most probably true, because you do NOT listen to NBC, or CNN. You have researched it. But others do not! They turn on their televisions, and get a whole other idea of what is true, or probable. In other words, they are being HERDED into taking a false position. Is that what the news is supposed to do?

Do you understand why this is a big deal? If you want to find out, look back at when Nixon got himself in trouble. Name me a news source, or publication, that SUPPORTED Nixon! Now, no matter what you personally think of Bill Clinton, run the same test, and what do you find! 55 or 60% of the people on this board aren't even aware he was impeached! And yet, they know all about Nixon. How can that be?!?!?!?!?! How many reporters have EVER asked the question to the former White House, where President Obama was as Benghazi was going down!?!?!?!?! What does that tell you has happened! Everybody but a reporter has ASKED that question, have they not! So if they were all about selling papers, or having people watch their news reports, don't you think ONE of them would have asked, lol!

You are upset by what Trump is perceived to have said; fair enough. The rest of us are upset by what Obama NEVER said, because the news media NEVER asked, along with massive amounts of other questions, they never asked also............even though they knew WE wanted to know.

As far as Hollywood?!?!?!?!?! You know how the Democrats always have investigations into everything? Well, that is all we are asking for, an INVESTIGATION! Democrats like them, so we should too!

And now for your boycott issue----------------> what boycott of what? We conservatives just don't LIKE some things anymore, and anyone who demands we spend money there, or watch what we don't want to on TV, is just being a Marxist. I don't care what you watch or spend your money on. Quit worrying what everyone else spends their money on, or watches on TV. This IS a free country, is it not? Just like the NFL players have a right to kneel, unless their bosses say they don't, I have a right to not watch them do it, unless my boss (my wife) tells me I should, lol. She told me to turn those useless SOBs off, and I concurred. We watch college football now, exclusively.

So anyway, basically................we are using LEFTY tactics to retaliate for the things they have pulled on us, and the left no "lika dat sh**!" And, it is working perfectly, as you can see by the NFL collapsing-) I am not suggesting the FCC pull NBCs license, I am just suggesting that after the NFL gets down on bended knee, we pick another TARGET, and make them bend too.........and in the process, thank the left for one thing------->giving US the idea and blueprints, on how to do it-)

Gramps having another hint of independence for a few hours huh? I'm guessing it wore off by now his independence is like Viagra, it only lasts for a brief moment.

Forum List

Back