If Trump keeps up efforts to STOMP on the freedoms our country affords us I will support his ousting

Everybody just needs to calm the fuck down. My God, you are literally freaking out over something that is never going to happen.
It will likely never happen, but I hate the rhetoric and the threat. That's bullshit. Our president should be looking for ways to expand freedom, not crush it.

More freedom, not less. A great response would have been to defend media's rights to spew bullshit, rather than threaten their ability to speak.

Everybody just needs to calm the fuck down. My God, you are literally freaking out over something that is never going to happen.
That's what my wife and I don't understand. Trump riles up his base, and takes Mueller out of the light, by these distractions. BUT the MSNBC viewers LOVE THEM. It's like sugar for them.

I dont really see anything bad happening, but the rhetoric is dangerous.
Sometimes, i just wish the asshole would act like a President. Maybe not even a President. Perhaps just a GROWN UP
It always starts with just talk
Good point. He also dont have the manpower to push through crazy shit like that. In fact, it seems like he is merely just suggesting it. Still isnt good

It will likely never happen, but I hate the rhetoric and the threat. That's bullshit. Our president should be looking for ways to expand freedom, not crush it.

More freedom, not less. A great response would have been to defend media's rights to spew bullshit, rather than threaten their ability to speak.

I tend to agree.

Sometimes, i just wish the asshole would act like a President. Maybe not even a President. Perhaps just a GROWN UP

Agree, but on the other hand I don't want Trump acting like Romney and McCain.

Also when a Dem president comes under attack the entire Dem party rushes to the microphones to defend him. Does the GOP ever step up to defend president Trump? Not really, hell they are more likely to pile on with the Dem's. So Trump is on his own hence his frequent counter attacks.

Shouldn't that tell you something? In a world where the two parties agree on next to nothing, if BOTH parties are in agreement that the president is acting out of line, shouldn't THAT be a signal that something is wrong?

I get that you like that he "pisses of the dumb liberals" but at what point do you look at his action at face value and question, does this man represent what is important to me and what I am as an American.
Not really. You need to remember, he beat the republicans as well as the MSM, the dems and the globalists.
His agenda alone is worthy of the globalists not giving him a chance.

Also when a Dem president comes under attack the entire Dem party rushes to the microphones to defend him. Does the GOP ever step up to defend president Trump? Not really, hell they are more likely to pile on with the Dem's. So Trump is on his own hence his frequent counter attacks.

Shouldn't that tell you something? In a world where the two parties agree on next to nothing, if BOTH parties are in agreement that the president is acting out of line, shouldn't THAT be a signal that something is wrong?

I get that you like that he "pisses of the dumb liberals" but at what point do you look at his action at face value and question, does this man represent what is important to me and what I am as an American.
It says a lot that an hour ago an OP was started by someone who by his own admission is a fascist in defense of this Trump statement. When a fascist believes Trump speaks for him isn't it time to question what you find defensible?

We Trump supporters voted for the man because he took on BOTH parties. Did you sleep through the GOP primary? Be gone with you, return when you are better informed.

Not really. You need to remember, he beat the republicans as well as the MSM, the dems and the globalists.

His agenda is one thing.

The way he acts and represents us all as Americans is another. He's an embarrassment to all of us.

He wrote off the dems 9 mos ago. They are irrelevant to his legislative agenda. So, he's at war with the gop: Heller, Flake, McCain, Snowe, Graham, Corker, McConnell .....

Initially, I thought the gop would tell him to sit down and shut up and just sign what they gave him. But for some reason McConnell and Ryan have let Trump control whether they repeal and replace (no way that's happening) or repeal and replace in 2 years (a better chance) And now tax reform. What the WH is pushing is not what Ryan proposed.

Ryan and McConnell are delaying, hoping Dem's will re-take the House or Senate so they can go back to lying to the American people about how they can't do anything they promised because of the Dem's. Its stunning really the promises those two made over the past 6 years and now when they have full control of congress and the White House they sit on their hands accomplishing nothing.

Threatening the NFL with tax credits.
Threatening the media's lisences.
Trying to instigate boycotts of private companies.

This is a VERY DANGEROUS ROAD we're going down.
Freedom>personal vendettas of petty men.

Bring on president Pence if this shit doesn't stop.

This is where you will see the difference between true Americans & Political party line hacks.
If? Did you say if?
He’s way passed if!

We Trump supporters voted for the man because he took on BOTH parties. Did you sleep through the GOP primary? Be gone with you, return when you are better informed.

Fine, but let me ask you this.

What would it take for you to question your support of Trump? What would he have to do/say/etc.. for you to no longer support him? I mean, there has to be a line somewhere. What is your breaking point?

The way he acts and represents us all as Americans is another. He's an embarrassment to all of us.
Embarrassment is not my issue.

I would hope that a president is principled, rather than partisan. If Trump is willing to threaten freedoms, I question whether he truly believes in liberty. Most politicians do not. I hoped he was different.

The left being ignorant and mentally challenged still don't get it, the GOP establishment hates Trump. Trump whooped their hand picked candidates and openly mocked the GOP establishment during the primaries.

He wrote off the dems 9 mos ago. They are irrelevant to his legislative agenda. So, he's at war with the gop: Heller, Flake, McCain, Snowe, Graham, Corker, McConnell .....

Initially, I thought the gop would tell him to sit down and shut up and just sign what they gave him. But for some reason McConnell and Ryan have let Trump control whether they repeal and replace (no way that's happening) or repeal and replace in 2 years (a better chance) And now tax reform. What the WH is pushing is not what Ryan proposed.

Ryan and McConnell are delaying, hoping Dem's will re-take the House or Senate so they can go back to lying to the American people about how they can't do anything they promised because of the Dem's. Its stunning really the promises those two made over the past 6 years and now when they have full control of congress and the White House they sit on their hands accomplishing nothing.
I think they may have had the votes to repeal and do a later replace. And that was McConnell's and Ryan's initial plan. But the replace could only work if it was bipartisan.

I am so done with media lies that there is just about nothing the press can say that would convince me to believe a single thing they say. Likewise, I'm done with black moaning. I don't care what happens to them, bury them alive in a lime pit. I don't care. I'm done. I don't want to hear it anymore.

Trump's presidency has taught us two things. The press cannot be believed, ever. And, black people have whined their way into exhaustion.

The left being ignorant and mentally challenged still don't get it, the GOP establishment hates Trump. Trump whooped their hand picked candidates and openly mocked the GOP establishment during the primaries.
The gop establishement really wanted Obamacare repealed.

Fine, but let me ask you this.

What would it take for you to question your support of Trump? What would he have to do/say/etc.. for you to no longer support him? I mean, there has to be a line somewhere. What is your breaking point?

If Trump sided with murderous rapist scum illegals over the American people like Democrats do, or proposed unconstitutional gun control laws like Dem's do, I'd no longer support him.

... and Susan Collins and Murkowski... the list goes on and on.

Forum List

Back