If Trump keeps up efforts to STOMP on the freedoms our country affords us I will support his ousting

Threatening the NFL with tax credits.
Threatening the media's lisences.
Trying to instigate boycotts of private companies.

This is a VERY DANGEROUS ROAD we're going down.
Freedom>personal vendettas of petty men.

Bring on president Pence if this shit doesn't stop.

This is where you will see the difference between true Americans & Political party line hacks.
When Trump threatens to punish dissent, he needs to leave office.

I dont really see anything bad happening, but the rhetoric is dangerous.
Sometimes, i just wish the asshole would act like a President. Maybe not even a President. Perhaps just a GROWN UP

Agree, but on the other hand I don't want Trump acting like Romney and McCain.

Also when a Dem president comes under attack the entire Dem party rushes to the microphones to defend him. Does the GOP ever step up to defend president Trump? Not really, hell they are more likely to pile on with the Dem's. So Trump is on his own hence his frequent counter attacks.
He wrote off the dems 9 mos ago. They are irrelevant to his legislative agenda. So, he's at war with the gop: Heller, Flake, McCain, Snowe, Graham, Corker, McConnell .....

Initially, I thought the gop would tell him to sit down and shut up and just sign what they gave him. But for some reason McConnell and Ryan have let Trump control whether they repeal and replace (no way that's happening) or repeal and replace in 2 years (a better chance) And now tax reform. What the WH is pushing is not what Ryan proposed.

Ryan and McConnell are delaying, hoping Dem's will re-take the House or Senate so they can go back to lying to the American people about how they can't do anything they promised because of the Dem's. Its stunning really the promises those two made over the past 6 years and now when they have full control of congress and the White House they sit on their hands accomplishing nothing.
I think they may have had the votes to repeal and do a later replace. And that was McConnell's and Ryan's initial plan. But the replace could only work if it was bipartisan.

Trump is free of Ryan and McConnell's promise to repeal and replace Obamacare, they blew it. Tactically I would have let Obamacare choke the life out of the Democrats until they came begging on their knees for Trump to help them out of their jam.

I dont really see anything bad happening, but the rhetoric is dangerous.
Sometimes, i just wish the asshole would act like a President. Maybe not even a President. Perhaps just a GROWN UP

Also when a Dem president comes under attack the entire Dem party rushes to the microphones to defend him. Does the GOP ever step up to defend president Trump? Not really, hell they are more likely to pile on with the Dem's. So Trump is on his own hence his frequent counter attacks.

Shouldn't that tell you something? In a world where the two parties agree on next to nothing, if BOTH parties are in agreement that the president is acting out of line, shouldn't THAT be a signal that something is wrong?

I get that you like that he "pisses of the dumb liberals" but at what point do you look at his action at face value and question, does this man represent what is important to me and what I am as an American.
Not really. You need to remember, he beat the republicans as well as the MSM, the dems and the globalists.
His agenda alone is worthy of the globalists not giving him a chance.

The left being ignorant and mentally challenged still don't get it, the GOP establishment hates Trump. Trump whooped their hand picked candidates and openly mocked the GOP establishment during the primaries.
The gop establishement really wanted Obamacare repealed.

That's what they said, it looks like they lied or at least the RINO's like McCain lied.

Shouldn't that tell you something? In a world where the two parties agree on next to nothing, if BOTH parties are in agreement that the president is acting out of line, shouldn't THAT be a signal that something is wrong?

I get that you like that he "pisses of the dumb liberals" but at what point do you look at his action at face value and question, does this man represent what is important to me and what I am as an American.
Not really. You need to remember, he beat the republicans as well as the MSM, the dems and the globalists.
His agenda alone is worthy of the globalists not giving him a chance.

The left being ignorant and mentally challenged still don't get it, the GOP establishment hates Trump. Trump whooped their hand picked candidates and openly mocked the GOP establishment during the primaries.
The gop establishement really wanted Obamacare repealed.

That's what they said, it looks like they lied or at least the RINO's like McCain lied.
No. The nay votes came on how the replace measure a partisan only measure (McCain) and too much cuts to Medicaid.

This is where you will see the difference between true Americans & Political party line hacks.

If there was ANY truth to this that would be one thing. There isn't, but even if there were....
But you were.....ok with it all......when Obama did FAR worse.....EF'n hypocrite.

139323-0b65a31083481bb59b391afc9c53bb64.jpg

If there was ANY truth to this that would be one thing. There isn't, but even if there were....
But you were.....ok with it all......when Obama did FAR worse.....EF'n hypocrite.

I'm gonna borrow your monkey meme.....:rofl:

I'm gonna borrow your monkey meme.....:rofl:

Good....the more that know the better ;-)

Newsflash, the left have threatened to destroy right leaning media many times via licensing and other schemes designed to silence them. Where was your concern then?

The left have waged a multi-decades long campaign to silence the people with PC and accusations of racism, the war on women, the war on fill in the blank.

The left have engaged in a propaganda war of lies, half truths, and intentionally twisted and distorted biased reporting.

Trump is standing up to this crap and the American people support him.
Internet neutrality. The leftist tool to silence anyone who opposes the establishment - oh yeah, a Democrat invention.

Its exactly the opposite but damn, when you fools decide to screw yourselves, facts just don't matter.

You can bet that internet freedom will end with this R congress and the fucking orange moron with gleefully sign off on it.

What pisses me off is that you will take us all down with you.

I don't believe you.

You flip flop almost as much as the fucking orange moron does and you'll be back in a day or two, applauding his next fucking moronic statement.

I don't believe you.

You flip flop almost as much as the fucking orange moron does and you'll be back in a day or two, applauding his next fucking moronic statement.
Applauding that which I agree with and condemning that which I don't IS NOT FLIP FLOPPING, idiot.

Oh and I don't give a fuck what you believe because your a jackass who's opinion is worthless to me.

the NFL gets tax exemptions. they get money from the states for stadiums. wtf, kneeling on our money? Trump is fking spot on.

Threatening to let the people keep their money instead of taking it from them in order to give it to millionaire NFL owners is "stomping" on our freedoms?
When the threat is made to try to force capitulation and not because he wants to protect you, yes.

Don't be such a gullible lemming

Threatening to let the people keep their money instead of taking it from them in order to give it to millionaire NFL owners is "stomping" on our freedoms?
When the threat is made to try to force capitulation and not because he wants to protect you, yes.

I generally opposed the public subsidizing pro stadiums long before Trump became a candidate. Was I a lemming then too?

the NFL gets tax exemptions. they get money from the states for stadiums. wtf, kneeling on our money? Trump is fking spot on.
Trump has no control over state money.
Funny BEFORE he made the demands on the NFL he never mentioned protecting your money.

I see you've been suckered too.

I generally opposed the public subsidizing pro stadiums long before Trump became a candidate. Was I a lemming then too?
We're not talking about local municipalities and the deals we make. We're discussing Trump threatening to use tax powers as a weapon to force capitulation. And you defended that action.

NFL wants to step into the political arena, expect to get punched. See nothing wrong with removing their tax credits or breaks.

Forum List

Back