🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump ran on legalizing cannabis, how would the left respond ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Personally, I hope he does and I think liberals will be so confused
they truly wouldn't know what to do at this point.

Cannabis legalization is a hot topic. With the sudden boom in the cannabis industry, legalization at the national level is vital. Last week, President Trump might have dropped a hint about cannabis legalization.

Cannabis Legalization: Did President Trump Drop a Hint? - Market Realist

They'd immediately be anti-marijuana and want major crackdowns on consumption across the board

The first thing would be to recognize Trump jumped on the band wagon at the last minute, and doesn't deserve any credit because he did nothing. A lot of work went into making legalization inevitable. It's a little late for Trump to try to claim credit.

The first thing would be to recognize Trump jumped on the band wagon at the last minute, and doesn't deserve any credit because he did nothing. A lot of work went into making legalization inevitable. It's a little late for Trump to try to claim credit.
You mean he wants to be like Hillary and say what people want to hear.
Whatever is popular right ? Sorry, but Trump speaks from his heart, not from his Goldman Sachs pocket book.
Timothy-Geithner-With-Hillary-Clinton_1445142952.jpg

You mean he wants to be like Hillary and say what people want to hear.
Whatever is popular right ? Sorry, but Trump speaks from his heart, not from his Goldman Sachs pocket book.
Timothy-Geithner-With-Hillary-Clinton_1445142952.jpg

"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

It would cost him probably close to 50% of the Conservative vote and ensure he’s a one term President.

Actually a large number of conservatives really don't care one way or another.

He would lose some of his supporters, and he can't afford to lose any.
Sanders is the only Dem candidate he'd have any trouble with, maybe Warren or Gabbard .
If it's Biden or Harris, Trump wins in a landslide.

Personally, I hope he does and I think liberals will be so confused
they truly wouldn't know what to do at this point.

Cannabis legalization is a hot topic. With the sudden boom in the cannabis industry, legalization at the national level is vital. Last week, President Trump might have dropped a hint about cannabis legalization.

Cannabis Legalization: Did President Trump Drop a Hint? - Market Realist

They'd find an angle to deride him on for it probably claiming he needs to keep all his voters stoned so they are stupid enough to reelect him!

Meantime the weed that was the horror and evil for generations now turns up every 15 minutes on TV now as a wonder drug for everything from aches and pains to appetite to baldness! Cannabis OIL! Cannabis DROPS! Cannabis RUBS! Cannabis VAPOR! Cannabis lozenges! How did we ever miss this wonder drug? o_O

Seems like quite a reversal since his Jeff Sessions Justice Department aggressively prosecuted marijuana cases

Wish our president could be consistent

I think it would be great but it wouldn't over ride all the other things I disagree with him on.

It would cost him probably close to 50% of the Conservative vote and ensure he’s a one term President.

Actually a large number of conservatives really don't care one way or another.

He would lose some of his supporters, and he can't afford to lose any.
Sanders is the only Dem candidate he'd have any trouble with, maybe Warren or Gabbard .
If it's Biden or Harris, Trump wins in a landslide.
Seems a little early and a lot dumb to be making those predictions this far out, but sense dumb seems to be your strong suit, go right ahead.

Seems like quite a reversal since his Jeff Sessions Justice Department aggressively prosecuted marijuana cases

Wish our president could be consistent

:iyfyus.jpg: :1peleas: Just a few posts above you bitched that Trump never changes, that he's always wrong and never admits his mistakes, now you're bitching because he isn't consistent enough and changes his mind as new information comes in! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back