If Trump was in office do you think Putin would even threaten much less invade Ukraine?

That has nothing whatsoever to do with what's on Quid Pro's plate right now. He has enormous responsibility, and the consequences of his decisions will affect people world-wide for years to come, yet all I see are partisan idiots yammering about what TRUMP! may or may not have said either in the past, in a tweet, or now that he's no longer in a position of power. Says something about the priorities of the average partisan idiot. Plainly they don't want to talk about what Quid Pro is likely to do or not do.
And now all of a sudden you don’t want to talk about Trump.

What Biden does next depends almost entirely on what Russia does next.

So far the invasion of Ukraine has not gone terribly well and Putin is meeting with the Ukrainian government at the border of Belarus.

Biden is sending hundreds of millions of dollars with of weapons, again. We are working with our allies to apply the strictest sanctions anyone ever has applied to Russia.

So let’s ignore Trump going forward because we know that Trump all but ignored Ukraine.

And now all of a sudden you don’t want to talk about Trump.

What Biden does next depends almost entirely on what Russia does next.

So far the invasion of Ukraine has not gone terribly well and Putin is meeting with the Ukrainian government at the border of Belarus.

Biden is sending hundreds of millions of dollars with of weapons, again. We are working with our allies to apply the strictest sanctions anyone ever has applied to Russia.

So let’s ignore Trump going forward because we know that Trump all but ignored Ukraine.
TRUMP!'s been out of office over a year now but he still lives rent free in a lot of minds who act like the election never happened. It's almost like we have a ghost in the White House now instead of a president. He says something and the only response is, "Did you leave a window open? I keep hearing random noises", or "When will TRUMP! say something so we can get all mad and pretend Quid Pro doesn't exist?".

I observed this phenomenon during the campaign when Quid Pro's sycophants literally could not defend or promote him without resorting to TRUMP!, and it continues to this day. It's amazing to watch.

TRUMP!'s been out of office over a year now but he still lives rent free in a lot of minds who act like the election never happened. It's almost like we have a ghost in the White House now instead of a president. He says something and the only response is, "Did you leave a window open? I keep hearing random noises", or "When will TRUMP! say something so we can get all mad and pretend Quid Pro doesn't exist?".

I observed this phenomenon during the campaign when Quid Pro's sycophants literally could not defend or promote him without resorting to TRUMP!, and it continues to this day. It's amazing to watch.
You keep bringing up Trump. I guess you didn’t understand we aren’t supposed to do that anymore.

I listed when Biden is doing. You ignored it because it doesn’t fit your narrative. Nothing I can do about that because I can show you but I can’t make you understand.

I’ve noticed this phenomenon among the cultish opponents of Biden. They ignore reality out of convenience.

You keep bringing up Trump. I guess you didn’t understand we aren’t supposed to do that anymore.

I listed when Biden is doing. You ignored it because it doesn’t fit your narrative. Nothing I can do about that because I can show you but I can’t make you understand.

I’ve noticed this phenomenon among the cultish opponents of Biden. They ignore reality out of convenience.
I didn't bring up TRUMP!, I responded to the sycophants who can't get him out of their minds.

As for Quid Pro, I hope he's smart, I hope he listens to the generals, and I hope he projects strength and leadership to the world while skillfully handling the crisis. I also don't hold out much hope that he will. I think he's too feeble to handle the pressure and he'll crack.

I didn't bring up TRUMP!, I responded to the sycophants who can't get him out of their minds.

As for Quid Pro, I hope he's smart, I hope he listens to the generals, and I hope he projects strength and leadership to the world while skillfully handling the crisis. I also don't hold out much hope that he will. I think he's too feeble to handle the pressure and he'll crack.
You mentioned Trump many times in your last reply.

Your entire reality is clouded by partisanship. It’s hard to penetrate.

The war is not going great for Russia. That much is clear.

You still can't deny the facts on the table. This mess is Quid Pro's to handle. The history books (at least the ones not written in crayon) will talk about him, not TRUMP!. What they will say about TRUMP! is that he was the first president in a long time who didn't initiate any new military hostilities.
No, he initiated autocracy. He rallied folks in the effort to destroy the free press, and any other entity that could hold him accountable for his acts both past and future. And then he rallied rednecks and other stupid people to attack the very heart of our democracy. And now he is rallying those same morons to side with our longest held enemy as he invades a sovereign democracy in Europe. That's some peaceful President.

It's refreshing to know we have someone at the top who isn't insane. Good enough for me.

Not a chance in hell. Crimea was one thing… the whole country not a chance. Trump would be waving the sword very hard abs Russia wouldn’t risk a direct military confrontation with the US. Trump wouldn’t back down (not sure that would be a good thing though).
If tramp were in office, he's say go ahead and take ukraine.

Not a chance in hell. Crimea was one thing… the whole country not a chance. Trump would be waving the sword very hard abs Russia wouldn’t risk a direct military confrontation with the US. Trump wouldn’t back down (not sure that would be a good thing though).
what would he do, without nato countries.

You mentioned Trump many times in your last reply.

Your entire reality is clouded by partisanship. It’s hard to penetrate.

The war is not going great for Russia. That much is clear.
And that's a good thing. Of course I mentioned TRUMP!, I was commenting on how Quid Pro's sycophants were rushing to somehow make him responsible for Putin invading Ukraine when he's not even president anymore. Kind of hard to not mention him when you're talking about him.

No, he initiated autocracy. He rallied folks in the effort to destroy the free press, and any other entity that could hold him accountable for his acts both past and future. And then he rallied rednecks and other stupid people to attack the very heart of our democracy. And now he is rallying those same morons to side with our longest held enemy as he invades a sovereign democracy in Europe. That's some peaceful President.
No new hostilities. You can whine and dance around the campfire about whatever, but none of that changes the facts at all.

It's refreshing to know we have someone at the top who isn't insane. Good enough for me.
Dementia isn't insanity, but it also doesn't make for a great world leader. Quid Pro has an opportunity to rise to greatness or fall to ignominy. I'm not holding my breath expecting him to rise.

And, of course, as we have seen in this thread and countless others, I expect every misstep, every mistake, every goof up to be met with, "But, but, but something about TRUMP!".

He WAS in office, and Putin was contained. Only AFTER he left office did Putin dare to move.
What complete and utter horseshit! Putin did not fear Trump. He saw Trump as a patsy- a useful idiot-then and now. Trump has been fawning over Putin -then and now. Putin knows that he is a moron

Biden has gone toe to toes with Putin. Trump is praising Putin. Trump has said that he would have stopped Putin from invading but has yet to explain how. How stupid are you anyway?

Trump has praised Putin's invasion of Ukraine, you stupid idiot. He has called the invasion "wonderful" and Putin a "genius".

You are seriously, seriously deluded.

Trump has been suckling Putin's balls since long before he was elected. He has never once said an unkind word about Putin. And this is a guy who has insulted EVERYONE, including our allies. Trump insults the smallest celebrities over the smallest slights. And yet he has NEVER attacked Putin.

Trump has had a gay crush on Putin for decades.

It is astonishing just how mentally confused and stupid you useful idiots are.

And that's a good thing. Of course I mentioned TRUMP!, I was commenting on how Quid Pro's sycophants were rushing to somehow make him responsible for Putin invading Ukraine when he's not even president anymore. Kind of hard to not mention him when you're talking about him.
No one is saying that Trump is responsible for the invasion, -but you morons are saying-without evidence-that Biden is responsible

Trump actually starts blushing like a schoolgirl when he talks about being in a relationship with his idol.

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

The really sick part is that Trump had never actually met Putin at this point. And this was not the last time he claimed to have met Putin and in a relationship with him.

He's like one of those pathetic stalkers who claims to know a celebrity.

"He's very interested in what we're doing here today." My god, that's sad.

No one is saying that Trump is responsible for the invasion, -but you morons are saying-without evidence-that Biden is responsible
Traitor Trump called KGB Putin's invasion "wonderful". He called KGB Putin a "genius".

Comrade Carlson has been on the air every night inviting KGB Putin to invade.

The Trumptards are all on their knees suckling Putin's balls and saying Putin has a right to invade a sovereign country.

All of them are so mentally broken, they think Biden is the weak one! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

There simply is no bottom to their insanity. One can only wonder what new and terrible nightmares they will hatch.

What exactly would Trump be doing that Biden is not right now? Do you think that we should send troops into Ukraine to fight the Russians?

If Trump was president, Putin would write him a nice letter and Trump would tell you all how they had fallen in love.

Trump has always been about BLAME America First.

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

I-like-you-Do-you-like-me-Yes-No.jpg

Forum List

Back