If Trump was President with gas over $5/gallon, who would be blamed?

Democrats would be working with Trump to help bring prices down, and offer criticisms of his signing off on the OPEC Agreements in 2020 to limit production.

The bald fact is that the Saudis, Iranians and the Russians cut production to undermine the USA and damage Joe Biden's government. With allies like the Saudis, who you're supposed to be protecting from the Russians and the Iranians, who needs enemies?
That's the funniest thing I have EVER heard! Give me one verifiable example of a democrat EVER "working with" Donald Trump.

dummy the point of the graph is to show lack of any direct correlation between debt and interest rates.
the debt didn't have anything to do with the interest rate increase under xiden.

Keep it up. You need practice.

It's getting cooler and I'll soon be stuck inside and I'll want the entertainment.
Most Americans continue to agree that the Loser stinks. A margin of over seven million more voted to dump him at their first opportunity, and he continues to be exposed in various legal venues.

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 4.41.13 PM.png

Enjoy. It will provide months of viewing pleasure.​

Most Americans continue to agree that the Loser stinks. A margin of over seven million more voted to dump him at their first opportunity, and he continues to be exposed in various legal venues.

View attachment 713626

Enjoy. It will provide months of viewing pleasure.​
And the reason you think I give a shit is........................................................................?

If he banned fracking and removed leases and did all the shit Biden did….I would blame Trump.

I BLAME TRUMP PARTIALLY FOR THIS ECONOMY BECAUSE HE SHOULD HAVE VETOED EVERY SPENDING BILL.

See what I did? I criticized Trump.
I didn't like him signing that Omnibus thing either. But then I saw he had a pretty good reason.. I think it was bc the military got beefed up ?

But I'm not going tocriticize him w/o reading the bill

Lets take all the exact same circumstances, but make Trump the President.

Now who would be repsonsible for gas prices and why?

The Left would be screaming "it's all Trump's fault" every bit as much as the Right is blaming Biden now. And in Biden's case, not without some reason, considering some of the ridiculously high spending the democrats have done in the last 20 months.

..are you fucking serious? Absolutely you were:

Whats wrong with you?
That is just one of the many things I said, most of which had nothing to do with debt. However, are you admitting that it's only on Biden that hundreds of billions will be added onto the national debt for student loan forgiveness?

right. Those oil companies.. those damned oil companies! They are so greedy... why.. they stopped sellling oil!

:eek: :dunno:

makes sense, I reckon...................... to a retard

How Russia Has Remained One Step Ahead Of Western Sanctions​

Editor OilPrice.com
June 2, 2022·5 min read
1666388391322.png

<snip>

1666388501544.png

etc.

So maybe you shouldn't say so many things and instead try to make a concise argument.

When you try to make a conversation about everything you end up getting nowhere.
Sorry if my listing of several bullet points is too much for you. I should be more tolerant of those who are slower. It's just that with Biden there are a LOT of bullet points which can be made regarding inflation. I'll try keeping your disability in mind when I post to you.

Again, I talk apples, you respond with oranges. You are the worst poster I have ever seen when it comes to deflecting from the conversation.

That's a lot of words to say nothing.

American oil production cratering in 2020 is DIRECTLY relevant to your claim that it was supposedly Biden policy that caused us to become net importers of oil.

How Russia Has Remained One Step Ahead Of Western Sanctions​

Editor OilPrice.com
June 2, 2022·5 min read
View attachment 713665

<snip>

View attachment 713666

etc.
Cool story Russian sock, but oil production was still reduced AND Russians are selling at a big discount.

This is without talking about all the gas they are basicly burning off because there is no way to store it for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back