If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

81 million Americans said they didn’t want Trump

That was before his post election temper tantrum and assault on the Capitol

Trump is really helping Georgia Democrats.

Dumbass....

In Georgia, a judge has approved a major election audit and has ordered that absentee ballots be opened for inspection​

I know.. I vote in Fulton county.. Trump is really helping the Georgia Democrats.

Yes, it will be great if Trump runs. What is better than seeing him lose? It is seeing him lose a second time!

And the fact that his trumptard supporters will again have difficulty accepting his loss? Priceless.
Easy to win when you have hundreds of thousands of free votes
You mean as opposed to bought and paid for votes?

Yes, it will be great if Trump runs. What is better than seeing him lose? It is seeing him lose a second time!

And the fact that his trumptard supporters will again have difficulty accepting his loss? Priceless.
LOL. Keep dreaming, chump. Remember...don't stop drinking the kool-aid. Reality is a bitch. :itsok:

LOL. Keep dreaming, chump. Remember...don't stop drinking the kool-aid. Reality is a bitch. :itsok:
Yeah, here's the thing...
I'm not imagining that Trump won last year
AND
I'm not imagining that Trump WON'T be in a federal prison or hiding in Russia in 2024.

There's reality for you slapnuts.

Perhaps the optimistic outcome of this recent poll would actually entice Donald Trump to join the presidential race in 2024.

The former president has repeatedly said that he is looking at the prospect “very seriously” but “it’s a bit too soon” to launch his bid.

According to a May 2021 poll, Donald Trump will be the clear winner if he ran in the 2024 presidential election against Vice President Kamala Harris.

(Excerpt) Read more at recentlyheard.com

That’s if there’s a recognizable country for him to be president of after Xiden and his gang are finished with it!!!

biden-we-are-back.jpg
From your link:

"According to a May 2021 poll, Donald Trump will be the clear winner if he ran in the 2024 presidential election against Vice President Kamala Harris."

Perhaps the optimistic outcome of this recent poll would actually entice Donald Trump to join the presidential race in 2024.

The former president has repeatedly said that he is looking at the prospect “very seriously” but “it’s a bit too soon” to launch his bid.

According to a May 2021 poll, Donald Trump will be the clear winner if he ran in the 2024 presidential election against Vice President Kamala Harris.

(Excerpt) Read more at recentlyheard.com

That’s if there’s a recognizable country for him to be president of after Xiden and his gang are finished with it!!!

biden-we-are-back.jpg
mclaughin and Sons polling

AND
I'm not imagining that Trump WON'T be in a federal prison or hiding in Russia in 2024.

On what charges ?? You fat dolt

AND

Dolt? I think not.
Obstruction
Conspiracy
maybe more, the REAL investigation has only begun and that's just federal.

Good chance Trump ends up in Ryker's or sing-sing on NY charges.

AND

Dolt? I think not.
Obstruction
Conspiracy

It’s all fake and politics , you bumbling buffoon and lardo

AND

Dolt? I think not.
Obstruction
Conspiracy

It’s all fake and politics , you bumbling buffoon and lardo
So then, my tiny brained "conservative," WHY WORRY?
Why be so angry?
I'd guess you're whistling thru that cheeto coated graveyard.

If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Judge Judy Well Duh.jpg

I just feel sorry for Trump, cause he's gonna have to drain the swamp all over again!
I just hope this time he has the entire DNC executed on the Capitol steps for the world to see!

Forum List

Back