If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Unfortunately until those questions are answered,, poor joe will be Illegitimate
Look fool, if those questions were answered, there would be more invented questions. This is a reaction to your cry baby whining and losing.

Look fool, if those questions were answered, there would be more invented questions. This is a reaction to your cry baby whining and losing.
Documentaries are coming out every day of voter fraud. Lol you should have shown up and voted like a man, with an ID

Documentaries are coming out every day of voter fraud. Lol you should have shown up and voted like a man, with an ID
None are coming out. Post the one from today from a reputable source. Not Gateway Pundit.

You are a liar. In 2021 we had OVER 2,000,000 Illegals and those are the ones we counted! Next you’ll be telling me that Trump directed the border control to just let them through, arrange transportation for them, and then put them on planes ✈️ with the taxpayers footing the bill
What a pity you you have no proof to prove your bullshit.

Trump didn't get more than 50 million legal votes. Biden won
Trump dominated.. and I admit he did not campaign very well.. so I guess you didn’t see the videos posted all day today of people stuffing the ballot boxes?

Trump dominated.. and I admit he did not campaign very well.. so I guess you didn’t see the videos posted all day today of people stuffing the ballot boxes?
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: And you still don't know who they are. You lose. Scram! You keep running around on this forum like a spinning top repeating the same stupid lying nonsense; :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:This is you. Seek help.

Gateway pundit is more popular than CNN and MS NBC lol Gateway pundit is more popular than CNN and MS NBC
Where are the one's coming out today? Second time I ask? Are you lying? Of course you are. What else can you do?

Trump is a loser. You like losers.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: And you still don't know who they are. You lose. Scram! You keep running around on this forum like a spinning top repeating the same stupid lying nonsense; :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:This is you. Seek help.
What do you think is in that guy‘s hand? Hehe

Forum List

Back