If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

I’m pretty confident knowing that the world will always remember Joe Biden as the first illegitimate president in the history of America
On planet Trumptune perhaps. LOL! Been throwing out too many CRT books I see.

Last edited:
She has no argument she’s horrible she’s embarrassing
Okay, let me make it for you, while ignoring my links. Let's start with eighty years of U.S. imperialism over Central and South America? Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com This is the same argument I posted earlier that you glossed over like a little coward. Gosh , I wonder why? It just so happens to be the same fucking argument the Biden administration has. Care to lock horns over a real argument, or would you rather continue your cowardly scapegoating?

UGH! OKay! Give me a sec. Counselor, your three word summation has got me in a tizzy. :spinner:
The only thing proven is that anything that could conclusively prove or disprove fraud is being withheld by the powers that be. Why do you think that is?

Try a real answer.

Okay, let me make it for you, while ignoring my links. Let's start with eighty years of U.S. imperialism over Central and South America? Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com This is the same argument I posted earlier that you glossed over like a little coward. Gosh , I wonder why? It just so happens to be the same fucking argument the Biden administration has. Care to lock horns over a real argument, or would you rather continue your cowardly scapegoating?
Ohh so we allow sex trafficking in our country, low wage workers, and fentanyl killing Americans.. lol you guys really don’t want to win do you lol

That is their excuse for destroying the country? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Nothing in your link shows cancelling the XL Keystone pipeline caused gas prices to increase. :cuckoo:

No comment on crime, Illegal drugs pouring into the Country, inflation, etc. Know when you won the " argument" When the KOOL AID DRINKERS choose not to acknowledge valid arguments

We had most of those thing under Trump too. Did you cry like a bitch about them then?

Nothing in your link shows cancelling the XL Keystone pipeline caused gas prices to increase. :cuckoo:

We had most of those thing under Trump too. Did you cry like a bitch about them then?
We have bitched about the Democratic shitholes long before Trump, you nitwit.

Again you might want to listen to what Americans are saying.. it ain’t good .. where do you get your news from?

According to the Monmouth poll, 32 percent of voters attributed Biden’s victory in the 2020 election to voter fraud, while 72 percent say Biden won “fair and square."

Faun trump won 84% of the counties in America.. 11 million new voters. And you think he lost Maricopa and Erie Pennsylvania lol You’re cute

Faun trump won 84% of the counties in America.. 11 million new voters. And you think he lost Maricopa and Erie Pennsylvania lol You’re cute
Trump won less populated counties whereas Biden won metropolitans.

And Maricopa was recounted multiple times and audited multiple times.

In the end, they found Biden won Maricopa county by an even bigger margin.

Trump won less populated counties whereas Biden won metropolitans.

And Maricopa was recounted multiple times and audited multiple times.

In the end, they found Biden won Maricopa county by an even bigger margin.
Yes trump won America, Biden won 3 large cities lol

no one like democrats . I urge to pay attention.. according to the canvas in Maricopa County Trump one by at least 100,000 votes in that county alone.. 100,000 fake ballots. Lol

Yes trump won America, Biden won 3 large cities lol

no one like democrats . I urge to pay attention.. according to the canvas in Maricopa County Trump one by at least 100,000 votes in that county alone.. 100,000 fake ballots. Lol
You're out of your mind. Nothing ever showed Trump won Maricopa County by 100K votes.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back