If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

The border situation is where stupid meets more stupid. Two things here, illegals feed our sorry asses, and do the work our sorry asses won't do. Second, the problem was never the border. The problem has always been the interior borders of Central and South America. And who's fault is that? Take a wild guess? Imperial borders and mythical frontoiers - Google Search Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

Another stupid post and am not surprised Fawn agrees with you. Ever hear of MS 13 just to mention a few that are set to kill! Not concerned about Fentanyl or other illegal drugs or the crime? Don’t give a S..T tha the Cartels are firing at our border agents! That young women in California who was stabbed to death 💀 in California two weeks ago or that Houston 👮‍♀️ Officer that was shot were killed by Illegals. After it happens in your family I will agree that they belong here

That is utter bullshit as not a drop of oil passed through the XL Keystone Pipeline, so there was no decrease due to its construction being cancelled.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
You’re correct. The Keystone pipeline is open. Biden didn’t shut it down nor is he begging Saudi Arabia for more oil. It must be nice 👍 to live in your delusional 🌎 world

TFB for you if not everything is perfect. It never is.

Meanwhile, 2021 had the best GDP growth in nearly 40 years and the big job growth in our history.

:dance:
YAWN,,,,,, Nothing about inflation, crime? Unsafe streets? Illegal immigration with MS 13 , the Cartels shooting at our border agents, leaving Americans in Afghanistan, and lying when he says if they are adults they will be transported back to where they came from. . 😇😇👏

YAWN,,,,,, Nothing about inflation, crime? Unsafe streets? Illegal immigration with MS 13 , the Cartels shooting at our border agents, leaving Americans in Afghanistan, and lying when he says if they are adults they will be transported back to where they came from. . 😇😇👏
Thanks for not refuting my post.
thumbsup.gif

I did. You’re too stupid to realize it
LOL

And you call me, "delusional," when you're the one claiming maintaining the same level of oil transportation with the XL Keystone pipeline, as before they started working on it, caused an increase in gas prices.

:cuckoo:

That aside, nope, you didn't refute what I posted. I posted...

"TFB for you if not everything is perfect. It never is."

All you did was to reiterate your frustration that not everything is perfect.

And I posted...

"Meanwhile, 2021 had the best GDP growth in nearly 40 years and the big job growth in our history."

... which is still as true as the first time I posted that.

:dance:

We have somebody that thinks Joe Biden actually won lol That’s hilarious
We'll, we got one old fat ass sitting down in Mara Logo, eating cheese burgers, and another fit old man in the WH. It's hilarious that you haven't figured that out.

Another stupid post and am not surprised Fawn agrees with you. Ever hear of MS 13 just to mention a few that are set to kill! Not concerned about Fentanyl or other illegal drugs or the crime? Don’t give a S..T tha the Cartels are firing at our border agents! That young women in California who was stabbed to death 💀 in California two weeks ago or that Houston 👮‍♀️ Officer that was shot were killed by Illegals. After it happens in your family I will agree that they belong here
Another ridiculously stupid argument. MS13 has absolutely nothing to do with the source of this problem. The source of this problem is the U.S. The U.S. created this problem, and I linked the proof. Get in the game. Your argument is nothing more than trying to toss spaghetti up against the wall.

We'll, we got one old fat ass sitting down in Mara Logo, eating cheese burgers, and another fit old man in the WH. It's hilarious that you haven't figured that out.
Trump Went to the border. Biden hasn’t. That’s real leadership

Do you need a Google link to show you that there was a broken chain of custody with ballots? Lol And other fraudulent activities? Who knew Google has so much power over your life lol
And? Where is the fraud? Doesn't exist. Team Cultist Trump salivates each and every day at the prospects of the magical fairy dropping sprinkles of election fraud against Biden, and it's never going to happen.

The only Google link the Left keeps up with are your 400 cheating suppression bills.

And? Where is the fraud? Doesn't exist. Team Cultist Trump salivates each and every day at the prospects of the magical fairy dropping sprinkles of election fraud against Biden, and it's never going to happen.

The only Google link the Left keeps up with are your 400 cheating suppression bills.
According to the Constitution if you break chain of custody those ballots no longer matter, also millions of mail in ballots that had their envelopes thrown away.. that’s the only way you can find out if they belong to somebody that’s alive lol Trump won trump won big-time big league

Forum List

Back