If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

So? 5.7% real GDP, which is the highest in decades, factors in inflation.

tenor.gif
Another Biden Kool Aid 🍺 drinker who sees nothing wrong with open borders, fentanyl pouring into the Country, CRT with the FBI going after parents who oppose it, shutting down the Keystone pipeline and begging Saudi Arabia for gas but letting Russia have their Pipeline, etc. etc. One more Pro Biden Ass-Hole

Another Biden Kool Aid 🍺 drinker who sees nothing wrong with open borders, fentanyl pouring into the Country, CRT with the FBI going after parents who oppose it, shutting down the Keystone pipeline and begging Saudi Arabia for gas but letting Russia have their Pipeline, etc. etc. One more Pro Biden Ass-Hole
You do know you are a liar right? There is no such thing as open borders, and CRT is not an official teaching strategy. History is. The Keystone pipeline was never finished and it's on government land I pay for. And it's dirty tar sands oil, and it will ultimately contaminate the Ogalala aquifer.

Deflection. Let the illegals, fentanyl, inflation, empty shelves, et. Pour in 😇
Do you even know what inflation is? Inflation promotes speculation, both by businesses in risky projects and by individuals in stocks of companies, as they expect better returns than inflation. An optimum level of inflation is often promoted to encourage spending to a certain extent instead of saving. If the purchasing power of money falls over time, then there may be a greater incentive to spend now instead of saving and spending later. It may increase spending, which may boost economic activities in a country. A balanced approach is thought to keep the inflation value in an optimum and desirable range. Inflation can be good. It just depends upon the circumstances behind it. Why did Biden promote inflation? For one, we were losing millions of jobs because of Trumps zero interest in Covid and calling it a hoax. Second, the economy was collapsing because of Covid, therefore a stimulus was inevitable, and had to happen. We needed the spending to prop the economy back up due to Trumps failure to address Covid properly. The stimulus created 6.4 million jobs, and got people back on their feet. Did inflation rise because of it? Yes! Because it was a necessary built in inflation strategy at the time. Glad he did.

You obviously like illegals pouring into our Country...
The irrefutable fact is that illegal immigration had been steadily increasing in the waning months of the Trump regime:
Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 10.02.13 AM.png
  • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%.
  • The murder rate last in 2020 rose to the highest level since 1997.
The Cry Baby Loser's failure to honor his campaign promises to build a "big, beautiful wall!" and make "Mexico pay for it!", replace 'ObamaCare' with "something terrific!" that "covers everybody!", reduce the trade deficit and the national debt, revive coal mining, create jobs, and rebuild the nation's crumbling infrastructure were not compensated for by his deft statesmanship internationally.​

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 10.25.30 AM.png

Last edited:
The irrefutable fact is that illegal immigration had been steadily increasing in the waning months of the Trump regime:
  • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%.
  • The murder rate last in 2020 rose to the highest level since 1997.
The Cry Baby Loser's failure to honor his campaign promises to build a "big, beautiful wall!" and make "Mexico pay for it!", replace 'ObamaCare' with "something terrific!" that "covers everybody!", reduce the trade deficit and the national debt, revive coal mining, create jobs, and rebuild the nation's crumbling infrastructure were not compensated for by his deft statesmanship internationally.​
NATIONAL REVIEW

Nice try. Next you’ll be telling me that Trump didn’t build a Wall. At least you didn’t accuse him of letting them into the Country UNVACCINATED while the rest of us are mandated to and letting them fly wherever they want to on the Government’s dime

Do you even know what inflation is? Inflation promotes speculation, both by businesses in risky projects and by individuals in stocks of companies, as they expect better returns than inflation. An optimum level of inflation is often promoted to encourage spending to a certain extent instead of saving. If the purchasing power of money falls over time, then there may be a greater incentive to spend now instead of saving and spending later. It may increase spending, which may boost economic activities in a country. A balanced approach is thought to keep the inflation value in an optimum and desirable range. Inflation can be good. It just depends upon the circumstances behind it. Why did Biden promote inflation? For one, we were losing millions of jobs because of Trumps zero interest in Covid and calling it a hoax. Second, the economy was collapsing because of Covid, therefore a stimulus was inevitable, and had to happen. We needed the spending to prop the economy back up due to Trumps failure to address Covid properly. The stimulus created 6.4 million jobs, and got people back on their feet. Did inflation rise because of it? Yes! Because it was a necessary built in inflation strategy at the time. Glad he did.
You’re correct! I’m SO happy 😀 I’m spending more on Gas, 🍱 Food, Heating bills, etc, etc. I am exhilarated when I see empty shelves, when I know that ships that carry supplies in California can’t dock, etc. etc
You know what Really makes my day? When I go food shopping and not only do I notice the increased cost but there is less of it
LETS GO BRANDON

Next you’ll be telling me that Trump didn’t build a Wall.
Of course Trump built his "big, beautiful wall!" and made "Mexico!" pay for it! Who would doubt his word?

You can ignore Trump lickspittle Bam Bam Bannon scamming hapless Trumpers is his “We Build the Wall!" scam.

It simply slipped his mind that Trump had already built his "big, beautiful wall!" and made "Mexico!" pay for it, just as it slipped the alleged minds of all the poor Trumpy sods who had coughed up their hard-earned shekels for Bam Bam's proposed redundancy.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Of course Trump built his "big, beautiful wall!" and made "Mexico!" pay for it! Who would doubt his word?

You can ignore Trump lickspittle Bam Bam Bannon scamming hapless Trumpers is his “We Build the Wall!" scam.

It simply slipped his mind that Trump had already built his "big, beautiful wall!" and made "Mexico!" pay for it, just as it slipped the alleged minds of all the poor Trumpy sods who had coughed up their hard-earned shekels for Bam Bam's proposed redundancy.
Deflection. Is that the reason Biden stopped construction on the remaining open areas?

You’re correct! I’m SO happy 😀 I’m spending more on Gas, 🍱 Food, Heating bills, etc, etc. I am exhilarated when I see empty shelves, when I know that ships that carry supplies in California can’t dock, etc. etc
You know what Really makes my day? When I go food shopping and not only do I notice the increased cost but there is less of it
LETS GO BRANDON
And you're an ignoramus, because gas prices are not a reflection of what Biden did with the stimulus; Fact check: Rising gas prices due to high demand and low supply, not Biden's policies You need a scapegoat. Trouble is your argument doesn't match who you are scapegoating. You are a foolish reactionary who has a desired scapegoat, without any thought considerations. That's a typical Republican Loon.

And you're an ignoramus, because gas prices are not a reflection of what Biden did with the stimulus; Fact check: Rising gas prices due to high demand and low supply, not Biden's policies You need a scapegoat. Trouble is your argument doesn't match who you are scapegoating. You are a foolish reactionary who has a desired scapegoat, without any thought considerations. That's a typical Republican Loon.
You are a ASS HOLE . Gas prices are up because Biden stopped the Keystone Pipeline. Please tell us why Russia is building their pipeline or why Biden is begging Saudi Arabia to send us more ⛽️ fuel. Object to being energy independent! As I’ve already stated( another Kool Aid drinking ASS HOLE

Forum List

Back