If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Another Biden Kool Aid 🍺 drinker who sees nothing wrong with open borders, fentanyl pouring into the Country, CRT with the FBI going after parents who oppose it, shutting down the Keystone pipeline and begging Saudi Arabia for gas but letting Russia have their Pipeline, etc. etc. One more Pro Biden Ass-Hole
Faun aka Fido my lapdog said that "Biden sucks" but defends him nonstop. The Bi-Polar idiot cannot help himself.

We payed for the Wall that Biden stopped. Now please tell us why he stopped it. That’s right…. You can’t
BWK is foreigner so he likes the fact that America is getting overrun with illegals who may be criminals, terrorists and parasites. He is a loser who actually said "China did everything right" and "China did a great job"

I busted him for not being an American, to which he reluctantly admitted.

You are a ASS HOLE . Gas prices are up because Biden stopped the Keystone Pipeline. Please tell us why Russia is building their pipeline or why Biden is begging Saudi Arabia to send us more ⛽️ fuel. Object to being energy independent! As I’ve already stated( another Kool Aid drinking ASS HOLE
That's insanely ignorant. How can Keystone be a reflection of gas prices, when Keystone was never built? Are you cognizant of what is going on? Even if construction wasn't halted, the Keystone XL pipeline wasn't in operation and therefore wouldn't have an impact on current gas prices, said Finley of Rice University. From the article. Can you produce a counter argument? NO! Why? Because your arguments ooze out of your ass for convenience. While it's true gasoline prices have risen significantly since Biden took office on Jan. 20 the upward trend predates Biden's time in office and is related to COVID-19 and market factors, not who occupies the White House. Get a fucking clue would you. It's annoying dealing with ignorant people.

Another Biden Kool Aid 🍺 drinker who sees nothing wrong with open borders, fentanyl pouring into the Country, CRT with the FBI going after parents who oppose it, shutting down the Keystone pipeline and begging Saudi Arabia for gas but letting Russia have their Pipeline, etc. etc. One more Pro Biden Ass-Hole
TFB for you if not everything is perfect. It never is.

Meanwhile, 2021 had the best GDP growth in nearly 40 years and the big job growth in our history.

:dance:

You are a ASS HOLE . Gas prices are up because Biden stopped the Keystone Pipeline.
That is utter bullshit as not a drop of oil passed through the XL Keystone Pipeline, so there was no decrease due to its construction being cancelled.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

We payed for the Wall that Biden stopped. Now please tell us why he stopped it. That’s right…. You can’t

The border situation is where stupid meets more stupid. Two things here, illegals feed our sorry asses, and do the work our sorry asses won't do. Second, the problem was never the border. The problem has always been the interior borders of Central and South America. And who's fault is that? Take a wild guess? Imperial borders and mythical frontoiers - Google Search Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

That is utter bullshit as not a drop of oil passed through the XL Keystone Pipeline, so there was no decrease due to its construction being cancelled.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
They shoot shit. That's all they do.

LOLOL

So great, he received the most votes against him in the history of this country to ensure he was a one term president.
We have somebody that thinks Joe Biden actually won lol That’s hilarious

Prove he didn't because now you're kind of sounding insane; like someone who believes in the Tooth Fairy.
Subtract ballots that broke chain of custody, throw all the ballots that were mailed in and envelope thrown away when told to save. The ballots counted more then once. Deal? Hehe

Subtract ballots that broke chain of custody, throw all the ballots that were mailed in and envelope thrown away when told to save. The ballots counted more then once. Deal? Hehe
You're making claims but not showing any proof to back any of them up.

Where's your proof...?

You're making claims but not showing any proof to back any of them up.

Where's your proof...?
It’s either that or Joe Biden will be considered the first illegitimate president in the history of America lol It’s up to you little buddy

It’s either that or Joe Biden will be considered the first illegitimate president in the history of America lol It’s up to you little buddy
A pity you can't prove anything you're claiming. Like I said, you're as crazy as if you believe in the Tooth Fairy as there's just as much proof the election was stolen as there is that the Tooth Fairy exists.

A pity you can't prove anything you're claiming. Like I said, you're as crazy as if you believe in the Tooth Fairy as there's just as much proof the election was stolen as there is that the Tooth Fairy exists.
Do you need a Google link to show you that there was a broken chain of custody with ballots? Lol And other fraudulent activities? Who knew Google has so much power over your life lol

Do you need a Google link to show you that there was a broken chain of custody with ballots? Lol And other fraudulent activities? Who knew Google has so much power over your life lol
You've already proven you can't prove your claims -- which proves you're delusional.

Forum List

Back