If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Trump Went to the border. Biden hasn’t. That’s real leadership
We have somebody that thinks Joe Biden actually won lol That’s hilarious What's the relationship? Me neither. I haven't got a clue. :auiqs.jpg:

According to the Constitution if you break chain of custody those ballots no longer matter, also millions of mail in ballots that had their envelopes thrown away.. that’s the only way you can find out if they belong to somebody that’s alive lol Trump won trump won big-time big league
You keep making these claims you can't prove. Without proof, your claims are worthless.

According to the Constitution if you break chain of custody those ballots no longer matter, also millions of mail in ballots that had their envelopes thrown away.. that’s the only way you can find out if they belong to somebody that’s alive lol Trump won trump won big-time big league
"If you break chain of custody" is as worthless as saying, "if I jump off a cliff." Did I jump of the cliff? NO! "IF" is worth shit. Stop constructing "IF" arguments as if you have any leverage with them. It's stupid. More word salad.

Word salad that says nothing. This is the one who shows leadership and addressed the real problem; We finally have someone who truly understands the problem. Trump never did.

Lol Harris now that’s funny haha she’s In charge of a shit hole border .. we have let in over 2 million illegals under her watch lol

Lol Harris now that’s funny haha she’s In charge of a shit hole border .. we have let in over 2 million illegals under her watch lol
Care to address her argument, or is that over your head?

I suggest that you don't. So far, Stevie boy has got you batting zero, and looking like a fool.
Steve Bannon .... isn't he the crook who swindled Republicans out of donations for a border wall?

HE'S the guy we're supposed to trust??

rotfl-gif.288736

"If you break chain of custody" is as worthless as saying, "if I jump off a cliff." Did I jump of the cliff? NO! "IF" is worth shit. Stop constructing "IF" arguments as if you have any leverage with them. It's stupid. More word salad.
Justin Hart * covidreason.substack.com

@justin_hart

Here. We. Go.
@realDonaldTrump
tweeted our WI chart but now let's go to Michigan. The key momentum shift happened on Wednesday morning at 6:31AM. A batch of nearly 150K votes came in. 96% went for Biden

That is a fact and it is statistically impossible. Common sense will tell any honest person that. You are not a honest person.

LOL

And you call me, "delusional," when you're the one claiming maintaining the same level of oil transportation with the XL Keystone pipeline, as before they started working on it, caused an increase in gas prices.

:cuckoo:

That aside, nope, you didn't refute what I posted. I posted...

"TFB for you if not everything is perfect. It never is."

All you did was to reiterate your frustration that not everything is perfect.

And I posted...

"Meanwhile, 2021 had the best GDP growth in nearly 40 years and the big job growth in our history."

... which is still as true as the first time I posted that.

:dance:
Keystone pipeline canceled after Biden had permit blocked

You ARE delusional. You say nothing is PERFECT?? Let's see..... Inflation, Illegal Immigration, Drugs, the Cartels, Soaring Gas Prices, Crime, Empty Shelves, etc. Nothing like a true DEMOCRAT with their KOOL AID

Keystone pipeline canceled after Biden had permit blocked

You ARE delusional. You say nothing is PERFECT?? Let's see..... Inflation, Illegal Immigration, Drugs, the Cartels, Soaring Gas Prices, Crime, Empty Shelves, etc. Nothing like a true DEMOCRAT with their KOOL AID
Who denied Biden cancelled the XL Keystone pipeline??

Explain the causation of cancelling that which led to higher gas prices....

Trump easily won in 2020 but the Democrats got away with stealing the election.
8 months and one failed attempted coup, and you stand at the exact same FAkE claim.

Trump won ……… LOOOLOOLLLLOL

I suggest that you don't. So far, Stevie boy has got you batting zero, and looking like a fool.
I’m pretty confident knowing that the world will always remember Joe Biden as the first illegitimate president in the history of America

Forum List

Back