If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

What gun control policy?? List the actions he's taken to restrict guns....
He hasn't DONE much to restrict guns, but I only posted about his POLICIES, not his ACTIONS.

Getting back to his policies they are rather fascist as I noted.

1) Banning ‘Assault Weapons’

2) Banning ‘High-Capacity Magazines’

3) Background Checks on ALL Gun Sales

4) Eliminating Immunity for Gun Manufacturers

Note: “Hell yes, we’re going to take away your AR-15, your AK-47”, Beto O'Rourke said. (The AR-15 and the AK-47 can only be legally sold as semiautomatic weapons in the U.S.- one shot fired with each pull of the trigger.)
Biden said to O'Rourke > "“he’s coming” for Beto O’Rourke, if he’s elected President. This is in reference to Biden’s interest in having O’Rourke be part of his potential future team.
And after accepting O’Rourke’s endorsement , Biden told Beto that if elected President, Beto would be the one to “take care of the gun problem, you’re going to be the one who leads this effort” (see the moment here).

Last edited:
I'm referring to Donald Trumps disgusting personal behavior including his crudity and vulgarity.
Trump is mild for a new yorker...

Maybe you need grow up then if you are so easily offended by Trumps comments.

Thanks to Democrats shutting down the economy.
Now that the economy has recovered from the ravages of trumpery, the focus must be on bringing inflation under control.

Booming U.S. Economy Ripples World-Wide

Surging American demand draws investment from overseas with supply chains​

working to keep pace and driving up prices​

February 16, 2022
WALL STREET JOURNAL

He hasn't DONE much to restrict guns, but I only posted about his POLICIES, not his ACTIONS.

Getting back to his policies they are rather fascist as I noted.

1) Banning ‘Assault Weapons’

2) Banning ‘High-Capacity Magazines’

3) Background Checks on ALL Gun Sales

4) Eliminating Immunity for Gun Manufacturers

Note: “Hell yes, we’re going to take away your AR-15, your AK-47”, Beto O'Rourke said. (The AR-15 and the AK-47 can only be legally sold as semiautomatic weapons in the U.S.- one shot fired with each pull of the trigger.)
Biden said to O'Rourke > "“he’s coming” for Beto O’Rourke, if he’s elected President. This is in reference to Biden’s interest in having O’Rourke be part of his potential future team.
And after accepting O’Rourke’s endorsement , Biden told Beto that if elected President, Beto would be the one to “take care of the gun problem, you’re going to be the one who leads this effort” (see the moment here).
Do you know what an assault weapon is? We might as well be carrying grenades and Bazookas around. That's what an assault weapon is.

Do you know what an assault weapon is? We might as well be carrying grenades and Bazookas around. That's what an assault weapon is.
There seems to not really be any clear definition of "assault weapon", but the closest to it I think might be a fully automatic rifle, that shoots bullets in bursts, rather than 1 at a time.

Now that the economy has recovered from the ravages of trumpery, the focus must be on bringing inflation under control.

Booming U.S. Economy Ripples World-Wide

Surging American demand draws investment from overseas with supply chains​

working to keep pace and driving up prices​

February 16, 2022
WALL STREET JOURNAL
First thing to do to get inflation under control, is get rid of Joe Biden.

There seems to not really be any clear definition of "assault weapon", but the closest to it I think might be a fully automatic rifle, that shoots bullets in bursts, rather than 1 at a time.
If you can explain to us all intelligently how a fully automatic assault rifle is any different than a grenade or Bazooka, in the damage it can do, I'm all ears; Since an automatic weapon like the AR-15 can fire 400 rounds per minute, this happens pretty quickly. That's definition enough for me.

Last edited:
First thing to do to get inflation under control, is get rid of Joe Biden.
The coronavirus pandemic warped global supply and demand patterns, causing a mismatch that has driven prices higher. Bringing an end to the pandemic will help return those patterns to normal. The steps Biden is taking now could have a limited effect but won’t be felt for some time. Biden doesn't have shit to do with it. And Republicans fight tooth and nail to keep the pandemic alive and well. Those are the folks we need to get rid of. They aren't interested in solving the real problems. They want to exacerbate them.

Forum List

Back