If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Make no mistake, that was Trump's economy. He freed up the regulations that were in place.
Don't like Trump? That's okay, you have a right to your own opinion, you don't have a right to your own facts.

Yeah, removed regulations which resulted in a toxic train crash in Ohio. Ain'tcha proud?

No 2021 was, right after the highest GDP in US history (35.2%) was achieved, in the 3rd quarter of 2020. Anything more, Mr Question Mark ?
BYW

It wasn’t 35.2 % it was 33.8% after a negative 33.4% the QTR before. Which is the largest decline for a QTR IN HISTORY.

What riot? January 6th was almost two months AFTER the election,
I think you are missing the point here. Trump lost by over 7 million votes. After that he suffered his biggest p.r. setback ever — his pre- and post- Jan. 6th fiasco in trying to keep himself in power illegally.

Then even later he actually suggested Americans should consider “terminating” our laws and Constitution to put him back in power illegally.

Millions were horrified by these antics and — like me — became ever more determined to keep Trump forever away from Presidential power.

I hope — for the country’s sake, for “conservatism’s” sake, and above all for the sake of national unity — Trump never runs again.

You posting old, outdated charts again, to hide the revisions which followed? :badgrin:
It was the chart showing on the same day that I posted it. And why would/should it be any different today than 5 years ago ? Facts and numbers of HISTORY don't change (unless Biden might insert some people into the BEA to change them - is that what you had in mind ?)

Here it is again (same graph) copied THIS MINUTE and pasted here. Can't be any "revisions followed" from right now.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

If your first item is utter garbage, why should I continue wasting time with other bullshit you post?
1. Because its not utter garbage as I showed in the post you keep refusing to look at.

2. Because smart people dont judge totalities based on the first 1/2 of 1%.

Smart people don't. :slap:

BYW

It wasn’t 35.2 % it was 33.8% after a negative 33.4% the QTR before. Which is the largest decline for a QTR IN HISTORY.
Oh how profound. The big drop was the PANDEMIC SHUTDOWN period (which all you leftist idiots still think you can get away with laying on Trump). You truly are idiots.

And this chart copied RIGHT NOW shows the PANDEMIC SHUTDOWN decline
as -29.9, and the 3rd quarter record breakig increase as +35.3.

That is exactly the opposite of the truth.

The truth >> Trump inherited a horrible, SINKING economy from Obama, and restored it back to health. Obama's recession GDPs sunk in 2015/2016 from 3.3% DOWN to 0.5%. Trump then brought it back up to 4.1% in 2018. It is shaped like a V. That's why it's called the V-GRAPH. You don't know anything.

obama-economy-sinking-ship-political-cartoon.jpg

th
jo9gz93my28a1.jpg

1. A lot of Christianity WOULD help the economy a great deal. Yes indeed.

2. Mexican border wall WOULD help the economy a great deal. Yes indeed.

3. Hunter's laptop could help to get rid of Joe Biden (the heavy weight dragging the economy down)

4. I don't see how getting rid of CRT books would help the economy, but it sure would make us a lot healthier culturally.

Forum List

Back