If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

It was the chart showing on the same day that I posted it. And why would/should it be any different today than 5 years ago ? Facts and numbers of HISTORY don't change (unless Biden might insert some people into the BEA to change them - is that what you had in mind ?)

Here it is again (same graph) copied THIS MINUTE and pasted here. Can't be any "revisions followed" from right now.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Poor gramps, still doesn't understand data gets revised as more data comes in. :cuckoo:

Oh how profound. The big drop was the PANDEMIC SHUTDOWN period (which all you leftist idiots still think you can get away with laying on Trump). You truly are idiots.

And this chart copied RIGHT NOW shows the PANDEMIC SHUTDOWN decline
as -29.9, and the 3rd quarter record breakig increase as +35.3.

The drop was due to the shut down and the increase is due to reopening. Either Trump was responsible for or he was responsible for neither.

And why are we talking about November 2020 (more than 2 years ago,
... when THIS is happening NOW >>>

LOLOL

I don't need evidence to prove you wrong when you prove you can't prove yourself right.
I proved it, You saw it.

UPDATE to Feb. 2023 >>

I proved it, You saw it.

UPDATE to Feb. 2023 >>

LOL

Poor, demented gramps. You claimed an anonymous email claimed 35,000 ballots for Democratic candidates were injected into the election in Pima Count.

But instead of proving 35,000 ballots were injected as claimed, all you proved was that there was an anonymous email making that claim.

:itsok:

Oh how profound. The big drop was the PANDEMIC SHUTDOWN period (which all you leftist idiots still think you can get away with laying on Trump). You truly are idiots.

And this chart copied RIGHT NOW shows the PANDEMIC SHUTDOWN decline
as -29.9, and the 3rd quarter record breakig increase as +35.3.

That chart has been revised based on actual facts not spin.

I think you are missing the point here. Trump lost by over 7 million votes. After that he suffered his biggest p.r. setback ever — his pre- and post- Jan. 6th fiasco in trying to keep himself in power illegally.

Then even later he actually suggested Americans should consider “terminating” our laws and Constitution to put him back in power illegally.

Millions were horrified by these antics and — like me — became ever more determined to keep Trump forever away from Presidential power.

I hope — for the country’s sake, for “conservatism’s” sake, and above all for the sake of national unity — Trump never runs again.
Exactly how did he do that?

Trump lost to "crooked Hillary by 3 million votes and Biden beat him by 7 million. Does anyone really think that his riot was a vote getter?
What riot? January 6th was almost two months AFTER the election,
I think you are missing the point here. Trump lost by over 7 million votes. After that he suffered his biggest p.r. setback ever — his pre- and post- Jan. 6th fiasco in trying to keep himself in power illegally.

Then even later he actually suggested Americans should consider “terminating” our laws and Constitution to put him back in power illegally. [italics added by Admiral Tory].

Millions were horrified by these antics and — like me — became ever more determined to keep Trump forever away from Presidential power.

I hope — for the country’s sake, for “conservatism’s” sake, and above all for the sake of national unity — Trump never runs again.
Exactly how did he do that?

Let me get this straight.

First you misinterpret August West’s simple point that Trump’s encouragement of — and silence during — the Jan. 6 pro-Trump rioters invading Congress to stop the Electoral College count … was not exactly “a vote getter” move, and you make a dumb reply that it occurred 2 months after the election (which everybody knows).

Then when I pointed out that you didn’t get August West’s point, you complain about my criticizing Trump trying and failing to remain in power after losing the election, and even later his encouraging Americans to consider “terminating” our laws and Constitution” as things that would be manifestly “illegal” and moreover would likely lead to civil war and national chaos. Things, by the way, that are also not broadly popular with the American public!

Now you ask another dumb question. Put on your thinking cap, man!

Or at least make yourself clear!

Do you really think Trump is “still President”? That we are in an actual emergency situation where a real President might have to declare a limited form of “martial law”? Or are you just an anarchist who doesn’t give a shite about rule of law?

Let me get this straight.

First you misinterpret August West’s simple point that Trump’s encouragement of — and silence during — the Jan. 6 pro-Trump rioters invading Congress to stop the Electoral College count … was not exactly “a vote getter” move, and you make a dumb reply that it occurred 2 months after the election (which everybody knows).

Then when I pointed out that you didn’t get August West’s point, you complain about my criticizing Trump trying and failing to remain in power after losing the election, and even later his encouraging Americans to consider “terminating” our laws and Constitution” as things that would be manifestly “illegal” and moreover would likely lead to civil war and national chaos. Things, by the way, that are also not broadly popular with the American public!

Now you ask another dumb question. Put on your thinking cap, man!

Or at least make yourself clear!

Do you really think Trump is “still President”? That we are in an actual emergency situation where a real President might have to declare a limited form of “martial law”? Or are you just an anarchist who doesn’t give a shite about rule of law?
How about the fact this never happened except in TDS-afflicted minds?

Why wouldn't Trump do this sort of thing, none of which was illegal?

How about the fact this never happened except in TDS-afflicted minds? …
What a pathetic response! What didn’t happen?

Trump didn’t become President in 2016? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump didn’t lose the popular vote by over 7 million votes in 2020? He didn’t also lose the Electoral vote 306 to 232?

He didn’t try and fail to stay in power with his despicable “Big Lie” —winning the support of all you MAGA suckers and ever-gullible irrational losers?

You are one of our country’s many morons, and a cynical ass to boot. You can barely construct a coherent argument because your anger and fury at Trump losing is so great.

You refuse to recognize the — for you — ugly truth that your MAGA lunatic simply lost the 2020 election!

No matter what you think of Joe Biden, “Liberalism” or Democratic Party politics, your present attitude is deeply unpatriotic...

You lack honor, sir, you lack honesty, and you lack even “common sense” …

What a pathetic response! What didn’t happen?

Trump didn’t become President in 2016? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump didn’t lose the popular vote by over 7 million votes in 2020? He didn’t also lose the Electoral vote 306 to 232?

He didn’t try and fail to stay in power with his despicable “Big Lie” —winning the support of all you MAGA suckers and ever-gullible irrational losers?

You are one of our country’s many morons, and a cynical ass to boot. You can barely construct a coherent argument because your anger and fury at Trump losing is so great.

You refuse to recognize the — for you — ugly truth that your MAGA lunatic simply lost the 2020 election!

No matter what you think of Joe Biden, “Liberalism” or Democratic Party politics, your present attitude is deeply unpatriotic...

You lack honor, sir, you lack honesty, and you lack even “common sense” …
I guess you cannot read highlighted statements. What a dumbass!

You cannot answer my arguments, Admiral, not in general, not comprehensively, certainly not in detail, so you just highlight individual parts of the connected whole and try to change the subject, while pretending that I am the dumbass. But it is obvious you are ignoring reality.

You ignore everything crucial and important. You haven’t even come out and said Trump won the election in 2020 … or presented any evidence that he did!

You are just completely in “denial mode.” But expressing your anger and throwing up smokescreens only shows you have nothing “rational” to say. You have no logical argument or defense, only anger, denial and delusion … and of course insults.

Pathetic, as I said.

Forum List

Back