If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

And you couldn't even prove your first piece of "evidence" that 35,000 illegal ballots were injected into Pima County for Democratic candidates.

You fail because you're a failure.
And you couldnt even read 99.9% of the evidence posted, Because you're scared of it. Shitting in your pants. So instead, you ramble on, pretending I didn't prove 1 tiny part of it. I did, and you proved NOTHING.

And you couldnt even read 99.9% of the evidence posted, Because you're scared of it. Shitting in your pants. So instead, you ramble on, pretending I didn't prove 1 tiny part of it. I did, and you proved NOTHING.

Since your very first claim was bullshit which you refused to address until you could no longer run from it, why should I assume anything else you claimed possesses any veracity??

Since your very first claim was bullshit which you refused to address until you could no longer run from it, why should I assume anything else you claimed possesses any veracity??
I addressed it REPEATEDLY, as the whole forum can easily see. As well as your unbalanced psyche.

LOL

You addressed it by showing there was an email. Where you failed, miserably, was to show the contents of the email were factual.
I addressed it and proved it to be right.

Now, Hurry up and get over here before they cancel it again >>

Forum List

Back