If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

You cannot answer my arguments, Admiral, not in general, not comprehensively, certainly not in detail, so you just highlight individual parts of the connected whole and try to change the subject, while pretending that I am the dumbass. But it is obvious you are ignoring reality.

You ignore everything crucial and important. You haven’t even come out and said Trump won the election in 2020 … or presented any evidence that he did!

You are just completely in “denial mode.” But expressing your anger and throwing up smokescreens only shows you have nothing “rational” to say. You have no logical argument or defense, only anger, denial and delusion … and of course insults.

Pathetic, as I said.
You lie like a dog! That is my problem with you. The statements I highlighted in my previous posts were outright lies you chose to spread. That is all. Put me on ignore if you cannot handle being proven a liar of the highest order.

You lie like a dog! That is my problem with you. The statements I highlighted in my previous posts were outright lies you chose to spread. That is all. Put me on ignore if you cannot handle being proven a liar of the highest order.

“You lie like a dog!” — this is the final “argument” of an “Admiral” who never commanded anything (except maybe a canoe on the bayou), whose own dogs are probably as mean as he is … and just as afraid.

P.S. I lie about nothing. I do give my considered view, based on a logical reading of events. I may sometimes be wrong in my views, but if proven to be, I will admit I was wrong.

Last edited:
“You lie like a dog!” — this is the final “argument” of an “Admiral” who never commanded anything (except maybe a canoe on the bayou), whose own dogs are probably as mean as he is … and just as afraid.

You wish I never commanded anything.

I have two dogs - a Border Collie and a Shih Tzu. Both of them are just as cute and sweet as they can be, but threaten me an my Border Collie will have your ass for lunch. His teeth are razor blades and he only using them when he needs to impress his will upon you.

Trump easily won the Electoral College in 2020 but the Democrats used the pandemic as a cover to steal it from him with fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats.

You wish I never commanded anything.

I have two dogs - a Border Collie and a Shih Tzu. Both of them are just as cute and sweet as they can be, but threaten me an my Border Collie will have your ass for lunch. His teeth are razor blades and he only using them when he needs to impress his will upon you.
Well, I’m glad at least your dogs love you!

I actually believe you here. But it is easier to have a good relationship with dogs than with people you disagree with.

Anyway, there’s no need to worry yourself. I don’t expect I or others like me will be coming around your neck of the woods, or the bayou, to pay you a visit … ever. :cool:

Well, I’m glad at least your dogs love you!

I actually believe you here. But it is easier to have a good relationship with dogs than with people you disagree with.

Anyway, there’s no need to worry yourself. I don’t expect I or others like me will be coming around your neck of the woods, or the bayou, to pay you a visit … ever. :cool:
I live about a mile from the Cumberland River, so no bayous here. It is not that I disagree with you. It is very simple - you lie!

What a pathetic response! What didn’t happen?

Trump didn’t become President in 2016? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump didn’t lose the popular vote by over 7 million votes in 2020? He didn’t also lose the Electoral vote 306 to 232?

He didn’t try and fail to stay in power with his despicable “Big Lie” —winning the support of all you MAGA suckers and ever-gullible irrational losers?

You are one of our country’s many morons, and a cynical ass to boot. You can barely construct a coherent argument because your anger and fury at Trump losing is so great.

You refuse to recognize the — for you — ugly truth that your MAGA lunatic simply lost the 2020 election!

No matter what you think of Joe Biden, “Liberalism” or Democratic Party politics, your present attitude is deeply unpatriotic...

You lack honor, sir, you lack honesty, and you lack even “common sense” …
1. Trump didn't lose the AMERICAN popular vote.

2. What you call "BIG LIE" is YOUR big lie, calling the 2020 election legit.

3. NO, he didn’t lose the Electoral vote 306 to 232.

Strike 1....Strike 2.......Strike 3.

You cannot answer my arguments, Admiral, not in general, not comprehensively, certainly not in detail, so you just highlight individual parts of the connected whole and try to change the subject, while pretending that I am the dumbass. But it is obvious you are ignoring reality.

You ignore everything crucial and important. You haven’t even come out and said Trump won the election in 2020 … or presented any evidence that he did!
But I HAVE come out and said that Trump won the election in 2020, and I HAVE presented (a mountain of) evidence that he did.

1. Trump didn't lose the AMERICAN popular vote.

2. What you call "BIG LIE" is YOUR big lie, calling the 2020 election legit.

3. NO, he didn’t lose the Electoral vote 306 to 232.

Strike 1....Strike 2.......Strike 3.
1. Lost by over 7 million votes
2. Yes, the former 1-term fuckup still touts it.
3. Yes, by that exact amount.

Squeal the Squeal fuckup.

1. Lost by over 7 million votes
2. Yes, the former 1-term fuckup still touts it.
3. Yes, by that exact amount.

Squeal the Squeal fuckup.
I said AMERICAN popular vote - do even know what I'm talking about ?

What he touts is the truth.

No, the election was rigged. Go read my evidences.

Perhaps the optimistic outcome of this recent poll would actually entice Donald Trump to join the presidential race in 2024.

The former president has repeatedly said that he is looking at the prospect “very seriously” but “it’s a bit too soon” to launch his bid.

According to a May 2021 poll, Donald Trump will be the clear winner if he ran in the 2024 presidential election against Vice President Kamala Harris.

(Excerpt) Read more at recentlyheard.com

That’s if there’s a recognizable country for him to be president of after Xiden and his gang are finished with it!!!

biden-we-are-back.jpg

Good Gawd....this is scary !!!
People are clueless how well they are being played.

Forum List

Back