If Trump wins the GOP nomination

I will allow just one sane comment:

had the GOP known that Trump would be trumping the party, they would have arranged their primary calendar differently, for sure....

This is gonna be great fun if Trump maintains his current lead.
The problem with Trump is that he can't be bought.

He doesn't need the money.

... another person I love...........

And Hillary wins the Dem, then basically it is Dem vs Dem. Trump is not to be trusted. He has flip flopped many times before.

What difference does it make?

It makes all the dif because Trump is Using the GOP.
And the American people LOVE IT!
That's some of the American people very few in fact .
thump is pulling 25% of prospective GOP voters .
the other 75% is up for grabs.

And Hillary wins the Dem, then basically it is Dem vs Dem. Trump is not to be trusted. He has flip flopped many times before.

It will be all told in November. Anything anyone says now is conjecture or wishful thinking.........

It will be all told in November. Anything anyone says now is conjecture or wishful thinking.........
Speaking wishful thinking.

I'd ask if you want me but I see you are a Dr. Who fan, so I already know the answer....

I'd ask if you want me but I see you are a Dr. Who fan, so I already know the answer....
Want you to do what?

I don't think Republicans have even the slightest idea of the kind of damage that Trump is doing to their party, so I am just gonna let him do that, goshdarnit.
I do. I am in dispair. Hillary and Bernie are laughing themselves sick. I am sure, even being the complete and total whack job that he is, Bernie could whipe the floor with Trump. Bernie has never declared bankruptcy 1, let alone 4 times. He has never been divorced. let alone 3 times. Such things don't bother democrats, but they sure bother republicans

Want you to do what?

... so easily sidetracked.. :)

I don't think Republicans have even the slightest idea of the kind of damage that Trump is doing to their party, so I am just gonna let him do that, goshdarnit.
I do. I am in dispair. Hillary and Bernie are laughing themselves sick. I am sure, even being the complete and total whack job that he is, Bernie could whipe the floor with Trump. Bernie has never declared bankruptcy 1, let alone 4 times. He has never been divorced. let alone 3 times. Such things don't bother democrats, but they sure bother republicans

So very true. I think the GOP being "trumped" is the funniest thing I have seen in years. The longer Donald is in it, the harder it will be to deny him the nomination. The GOP does not want to see an angry Donald....can you say Ross Perot?

So very true. I think the GOP being "trumped" is the funniest thing I have seen in years. The longer Donald is in it, the harder it will be to deny him the nomination. The GOP does not want to see an angry Donald....can you say Ross Perot?
Yes, G-d dammit to hell and back

Want you to do what?

still wishing I see.

Want you to do what?

still wishing I see.

what am I wishing for... ?

Forum List

Back