If Trump's words cause riots; Then libs can't be in office- mere words make them violent.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I'm hearing this a lot today from the left. Even the San Jose mayor. That the left wing riots are Trump's fault. That he is responsible.

I hear the same people saying Trump isn't fit for office because of his rhetoric and temper. That a good liberal needs to be in control.

Hmmmm. So.....mere words...just words....have sparked nation wide outbursts of left wing violence and attacks on innocent people. Yet....they say WE are the ones whose tempers aren't fit for office.

The disgusting dishonest media will never call them on this shit. But if all it takes to turn liberals to violence is WORDS....then they don't have the temper fit for office. The Tea Party was just as angry....and NEVER violent.

So...Ok libs.

Trump's words cause these riots???

Fair enough. If that's all it takes to spark you lefties into violence...then none of you is fit to be in control of a military....or even police department.

That's what causes Stalin and Mao and the mass slaughters at the hands of left wing regimes all over the world. You people have a temper that shouldn't ever be in control.

So.....mere words...just words....have sparked nation wide outbursts of left wing violence and attacks on innocent people.
Name one?

You attacks and violence across the nation, not nationwide.

So...Ok libs.

Fair enough. If that's all it takes to spark you lefties into violence...then none of you is fit to be in control of a military....or even police department.

That's what causes Stalin and Mao and the mass slaughters at the hands of left wing regimes all over the world. You people have a temper that shouldn't ever be in control.
My temper is under control, just don't piss me off too much.

So.....mere words...just words....have sparked nation wide outbursts of left wing violence and attacks on innocent people.
Name one?

Name one???? Lets start with 14 hours ago in San Jose. Liberal mob attacking women and innocent people walking to a rally.

So...Ok libs.

^^^See???? He adds the caveat. If you piss him off....

Well the modern liberal is so mentally weak that mere WORDS....just spoken words from a political candidate.....riles them up into a violent mob.

That mindset has no business being in control of a military or police force. That's how genocide happens. That's how mass slaughters carried out by communist regimes happen.

You liberals are too easily sparked into violence.

Afterall.....as you all say.....Trump's simple words are causing it.

Name one?

Name one???? Lets start with 14 hours ago in San Jose. Liberal mob attacking women and innocent people walking to a rally.
That is not Nationwide.

No dumbass it's one city. How about other cities where liberals have become violent over his mere WORDS??? Wanna list every one of them???

So...Ok libs.

Well the modern liberal is so mentally weak that mere WORDS....just spoken words from a political candidate.....riles them up into a violent mob.

That mindset has no business being in control of a military or police force. That's how genocide happens. That's how mass slaughters carried out by communist regimes happen.

I can't help that people are fighting back against the Hitler Youth.

Name one?

That is not Nationwide.

No dumbass it's one city. How about other cities where liberals have become violent over his mere WORDS??? Wanna list every one of them???
No, I want you to learn what the word nationwide means.

I'm hearing this a lot today from the left. Even the San Jose mayor. That the left wing riots are Trump's fault. That he is responsible.

I hear the same people saying Trump isn't fit for office because of his rhetoric and temper. That a good liberal needs to be in control.

Hmmmm. So.....mere words...just words....have sparked nation wide outbursts of left wing violence and attacks on innocent people. Yet....they say WE are the ones whose tempers aren't fit for office.

The disgusting dishonest media will never call them on this shit. But if all it takes to turn liberals to violence is WORDS....then they don't have the temper fit for office. The Tea Party was just as angry....and NEVER violent.
Bit like how cartoons turn members of the religion of peace into rioting, nun-murdering lunatics worldwide. Hmmmmmm.

Bit like how cartoons turn members of the religion of peace into rioting, nun-murdering lunatics worldwide. Hmmmmmm.
Don't fuck with a mob. It's a pretty simple rule.

So...Ok libs.

Ah the Hitler reference. Hitler mobs were people who were sparked to violence at the mere sound of a man's words. Hey....sounds like liberals huh?

Thats why you people can't be in charge. You're too easily sparked to violence. Like wild dogs.

So...Ok libs.

They are also the victims of 'TRIGGER WORDS' ..... Oh the horror. Lol.

So...Ok libs.

Ah the Hitler reference. Hitler mobs were people who were sparked to violence at the mere sound of a man's words. Hey....sounds like liberals huh?

Thats why you people can't be in charge. You're too easily sparked to violence. Like wild dogs.
We've been in charge since we founded the place, using violence.

You want to force men into the ladies room and liken drawing a cartoon with inciting the mob? Lol. You are so messed up in the head.

Name one?

That is not Nationwide.

No, I want you to learn what the word nationwide means.

Ok....correct me. What does "nation wide" mean?

You want to force men into the ladies room and liken drawing a cartoon with inciting the mob? Lol. You are so messed up in the head.
No, and yes.

So...Ok libs.

We've been in charge since we founded the place, using violence.

If liberals founded America....then liberals loved guns, hated taxes and loved God. What happened????

Forum List

Back