If Unicorns were real.....Harris could win these three states.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
But late deciders are important, and this year, I think they are the reason that Harris may have a chance to win Georgia, North Carolina and Florida.
No, that’s not a typo. I said what I said. President Joe Biden won Georgia in 2020, and North Carolina has been close for a while. But Florida?
The only reason the potato head won Georgia was because of the Kung Flu, forcing Republican Poll watchers to be pushed out of the polling places, so at 2am the cheating Democrats could pull suitcases of ballots for the senile old white guy, so he could win, thus turning America into a 3rd world nation, that the brown turd Obammy warned "We are going to fundamentally transform America"...A vote for Kamala Harris is a vote for Communists.

MSN The only reason the potato head won Georgia was because of the Kung Flu, forcing Republican Poll watchers to be pushed out of the polling places, so at 2am the cheating Democrats could pull suitcases of ballots for the senile old white guy, so he could win, thus turning America into a 3rd world nation, that the brown turd Obammy warned "We are going to fundamentally transform America"...A vote for Kamala Harris is a vote for Communists.

You don't think Mark Robinson is going to cost you North Carolina? Rigged.

Forum List

Back