If vaccines work then why the travel WARNING ?

I’m not a public figure and the forum rules indicate that you don’t have to release personal identifying information and so I dont.

Atlas is a public figure. He’s publishing a book. A claim was made. I’m trying to determine if it is accurate or not and the poster who made the claim is being evasive. The other poster here seems to think that’s my problem.
Poster just said to read the book? You don't have to do it. It is not a book mandate.

Confirmatory information is readily available.

"May Be" this is post COVID. Pre COVID were you required to get the flu vaccine or lose your job if you did not comply?

Poster just said to read the book? You don't have to do it. It is not a book mandate.
Poster made a claim. Could easily provide a simple answer to it. The answers so far provided contradict the claim.

I called the poster out.

Poster now is gone.

Use some critical thinking and tell me where I went wrong. You’d call someone out doing the same. You have.

Poster made a claim. Could easily provide a simple answer to it. The answers so far provided contradict the claim.

I called the poster out.

Poster now is gone.

Use some critical thinking and tell me where I went wrong. You’d call someone out doing the same. You have.
I am. He read the book and to him it makes some valid points. Not sure what you have against that? I did not delve that deeply into his post.

"May Be" this is post COVID. Pre COVID were you required to get the flu vaccine or lose your job if you did not comply?
As a resident, I would have been suspended without pay. When I went into private practice, I can’t be fired. I would have my privileges suspended.

The article is from 2015 in case you missed it.
From the article:
Hospitals and health care systems now often mandate influenza vaccinations for their employees that may apply to everyone in the system, from janitors to chief executive officers. And the mandates matter.

I am. He read the book and to him it makes some valid points. Not sure what you have against that? I did not delve that deeply into his post.
The only thing I have against him is that he claimed Atlas was a front line healthcare worker but is unwilling to say if that extended any further than reading scans in a dark room nowhere near any patients.

That’s what I have against him. Making a claim and refusing to answer a simple question. That’s something you wouldn’t support if it were someone ideologically opposed to you. This is a demonstration of your double standards.

As a resident, I would have been suspended without pay. When I went into private practice, I can’t be fired. I would have my privileges suspended.

The article is from 2015 in case you missed it.
From the article:
Hospitals and health care systems now often mandate influenza vaccinations for their employees that may apply to everyone in the system, from janitors to chief executive officers. And the mandates matter.
I have never heard of it.

The only thing I have against him is that he claimed Atlas was a front line healthcare worker but is unwilling to say if that extended any further than reading scans in a dark room nowhere near any patients.

That’s what I have against him. Making a claim and refusing to answer a simple question. That’s something you wouldn’t support if it were someone ideologically opposed to you. This is a demonstration of your double standards.
So literal.

You think that because he’s ideologically aligned with you.

Otherwise you’d be calling him a liar.
I am ideologically logical. Like people calling Rittenhouse a racist for killing white people is retarded.

I called the poster out.

Poster now is gone.

You didn't call Me out. You asked Me to jump through hoops of your making for the information you can readily get on your own.

Why are you being evasive in reading the book? After all, all of your questions would be answered there, if it was, indeed, answers you were after.

Enough of your nonsense now.

Unless you are prepared to just state right up front you have no intention of honestly evaluating the information provided in the book.

The man makes public health policy and has worked with Doctors in hospitals using that data to make those policy recommendations.

You can either accept that or not.

/thread.

Forum List

Back