If vaccines work then why the travel WARNING ?

Yet these frontline heroes were fired for not getting the vaccine? Interesting how that is.

I’ve been required to be vaccinated as a health care worker for over a decade.

Do yourself a favor.

41fUmjVCLwS.jpg

Read it.
Good ten minute interview with him. Gives you a good sense of his observations - basically how politicized and non-scientific is the "science" around Covid policies. No surprises. Nice to see it published.

Why are they heroes? COVID is nothing but a bad cold right? There were no hospitals that were overcrowded because no one got sick
They are heroes because they save lives. They were heroes before COVID-19. All military personnel and medical personnel who are on the front lines are heroes.

Glad I was able to clear that up for you.

I’ve been required to be vaccinated as a health care worker for over a decade.
Not for the COVID-19 vaccine you weren't. So you're required to get the flu vaccine? Link please.

Thank you

We aren't discussing smallpox. See you lied again.

I'm not being evasive. I'm not jumping through your hoops.

Read the book or not, I don't care.

But no one who follows any kind of critical thinking buys into the misinformation you are spreading.
You’re being evasive by wailing and moaning rather than provide a simple explanation.

Critical thinking says that you would answer the question if you had a suitable answer.

I’m not even saying that he has to be a front line worker. It’s not necessary.

I’m sure he’s quite good at what he does. Neuroradiology is not an easy specialty. He’s risen to high levels in that field.

I don’t think that gives him any special right to claim expertise in other areas.

Not for the COVID-19 vaccine you weren't. So you're required to get the flu vaccine? Link please.

Thank you

We aren't discussing smallpox. See you lied again.
Kinda hard to be required to be vaccinated for COVID a decade ago.

Yes, I have to have the flu vaccine every year.

What lie?

You’re being evasive by wailing and moaning rather than provide a simple explanation.

Critical thinking says that you would answer the question if you had a suitable answer.

I’m not even saying that he has to be a front line worker. It’s not necessary.

I’m sure he’s quite good at what he does. Neuroradiology is not an easy specialty. He’s risen to high levels in that field.

I don’t think that gives him any special right to claim expertise in other areas.
Fauci was wrong about AIDS but we should trust him and only him on COVID-19? Come on man. Other voices should be heard.

Fauci was wrong about AIDS but we should trust him and only him on COVID-19? Come on man. Other voices should be heard.
I’m open to other voices. I’m not open to fabrications.

Honest matters, doesn’t it? One shouldn’t claim to be something they’re not.

I’m open to other voices. I’m not open to fabrications.

Honest matters, doesn’t it? One shouldn’t claim to be something they’re not.
Like you being vague about exactly what it is that you do? I get it. I am far from an expert in medicine but my MD is. He told me to wait to get the COVID-19 vaccine and told me likely I was super immune as I had the virus and now have the vaccine too. Should I not listen to him?

They are heroes because they save lives. They were heroes before COVID-19. All military personnel and medical personnel who are on the front lines are heroes.

Glad I was able to clear that up for you.
Front line of what?

COVID wasn't big deal for Drs and nurses right? No one was sick, hospitals weren't overcrowded it was all made up

Like you being vague about exactly what it is that you do? I get it. I am far from an expert in medicine but my MD is. He told me to wait to get the COVID-19 vaccine and told me likely I was super immune as I had the virus and now have the vaccine too. Should I not listen to him?
I’m not a public figure and the forum rules indicate that you don’t have to release personal identifying information and so I dont.

Atlas is a public figure. He’s publishing a book. A claim was made. I’m trying to determine if it is accurate or not and the poster who made the claim is being evasive. The other poster here seems to think that’s my problem.

Your posts illustrate otherwise. You cannot even stay on topic.
Like I said it was a 3 post aside conversation with whatshername and she's the one who changed the topic not me

What's the matter you need to get your panties in a twist over some other horrible imagined situation like a couple of off topic comments between 2 posters?

Forum List

Back