If vaccines work then why the travel WARNING ?

There are no vaccine mandates.

No one is being forcibly given vaccines.

No one is stopping you from travelling

Why do you have the pathological need to make shit up?
BUT , people are losing their jobs on a virus that only kills 2 percent .. you know what is higher then that Drug overdose, drunk driving , suicide

Higher? 100% someone who had the virus and has natural immunity is more protected. From my own experience I had the virus in March 2020. Donated antibodies until June 2021. Never got COVID again, neither did anyone in my family but just about everyone around us did. Some got very sick. Anecdotal of course. But the study from Israel is not. We are also seeing that covid vaccine wanes over time hence the need for boosters. I understand there is a study that says otherwise but it is one where many state natural immunity is better. Gun to my head I would rather have natural immunity first and then get a vaccine booster just in case. My MD agrees. I trust him.

You missed the point of the question.

Between the vaccinated or unvaccinated, which group has a higher likelihood of being previously infected?

Europe was supposed to be our example after all? Pretty sure this is further proof that vaccine mandates are purely political. As I have been saying for months and colfax_m didnt understand. You have to get the virus to truly be immune and vaccines do help you have lesser symptoms.

Leftists keep saying that we should be more like the Nordic countries. So should we also be cautious with the Moderna vaccine?

Leftists are dumb and so are vaccine mandates.

EDIT: per Blues Man this is a Warning not a Restriction. The basis stands. Why the warning when you have to be vaccinated to go into Europe where countries maintained strong vaccine requirements. Either vaccines work or they don’t.

Democrats and vaccine pushers have 2 different stories depending on if you're vaccinated or not.

If you're unvaccinated then it works perfect and you should get one. No you must get one. They demand it and you'll be safe.

If you're vaccinated then they don't work and you need boosters and wear a mask and social distance.

View attachment 567893
The people who chose not to be vaccinated are dumb.
Do yourself a favor.

41fUmjVCLwS.jpg

Read it.

You seem to think it matters otherwise you wouldn’t have brought it up.

Did you know previous infection is one of the most common reasons for vaccine hesitancy?
Of course. If I have natural immunity why would I need the vaccine. If I got mine early I would also no longer have been eligible to donate my platelet to the Red Cross. My MD told me to wait until most everyone got their shot before getting mine due to my immunity. You told me to trust my MD. I agree with you and I did. Those with natural immunity aren't the problem.

Is it good?
It's accurate and factual.

The guy has been in real medicine and the front lines for a very long time.

He is NOT a conservative. Couldn't possibly be one at hold tenure at Sanford.

He does an interview too and the guy knows his stuff.

He has no use for those running the Covid policy in America.

Either vaccines work or they don’t.
Of course they don't! If they worked, we wouldn't be having another surge!

It's very unfortunate, I wish they did work, but I don't think it's a good idea to go along with a lot of fake pretence.

Of course. If I have natural immunity why would I need the vaccine. If I got mine early I would also no longer have been eligible to donate my platelet to the Red Cross. My MD told me to wait until most everyone got their shot before getting mine due to my immunity. You told me to trust my MD. I agree with you and I did. Those with natural immunity aren't the problem.
If you agree that the unvaccinated population has a higher chance of being previously infected, and if you think that previous infection is near perfect protection from infection, then implication with regard to the graph I posted is that the vaccine is even more effective than the data shown would suggest.

yes. Do you?
It means he has very little (if any) interaction with patients. Even less so as an academic running a division.

Not sure how you’d call someone like that on the “front line”.

It means he has very little (if any) interaction with patients. Even less so as an academic running a division.

Not sure how you’d call someone like that on the “front line”.
Read the book and don't rely on your ignorance to inform you. You have no clue as to who he is or his background.

BTW, he worked/works in a teaching hospital and works on the front lines with Doctors in diagnosing medical problems.

Forum List

Back