If vaccines work then why the travel WARNING ?

So the anecdotal example is for all to see. Did any of those patients have COVID19 before? Thanks
I referenced data and then provided an anecdote. Data is more powerful when there’s experience to reinforce it.

That’s something I learned in grad school. I know of none of them yesterday that had COVID before although in one person’s case they claimed they did. There was no verification of that.

I have seen a number of cases in people who were immune compromised who had COVID twice, but it was likely they never cleared it in the first place since their illnesses were separated by about a month.

There are. My wife had to get the vaccine to keep her job. In order to go to any events at the TD Garden you need to show that you’re vaccinated. Kyrie Irving cannot play for the Nets because he is not vaccinated. There are mandates for Govt employees and hospital workers. There are mandates in the military.

You are just trolling

She had the CHOICE and she made it. Every other person has the same choice or they can choose to get tested every week.

No one forcibly made her get a shot.

Really?

It doesn't matter to you that taking notes in cursive has actually been proven to be the best method for the retention of material?

So in your old age you just disavow evidence because you have the opinion that something is useless because it's been around for a long time.

And I never said anything about age and COVID. I have already told you IDGAF if you get vaccinated or not.

Is it THE BEST, or just better than printing?

Is it THE BEST, or just better than printing?
Better than typing better than printing.

What other ways are there of taking notes in class?

Of course i gave you all this info already you are simply refusing to believe it and you haven't provided any source that disproves it.

So it seems you're the one with the old lady attitude because you say so no other reason is needed.

I referenced data and then provided an anecdote. Data is more powerful when there’s experience to reinforce it.

That’s something I learned in grad school. I know of none of them yesterday that had COVID before although in one person’s case they claimed they did. There was no verification of that.

I have seen a number of cases in people who were immune compromised who had COVID twice, but it was likely they never cleared it in the first place since their illnesses were separated by about a month.

Oh wait....doctors go to "grad school"?

Huh

That’s not forcing anything. No one is being denied rights or freedoms as a result.

There is no right to a job. There is no right to go to the garden. There is no right to play for the nets.
Yet we are taking aways peoples quiet enjoyment of their lives. Pretty sad that you play word games around this matter

Better than typing better than printing.

What other ways are there of taking notes in class?

So maybe writing in cursive is a slightly better method of absorbing information in what is generally not a great teaching method. Lecturing.

YaY!!

So therein lies the problem you combine those who never had the virus and aren’t vaccinated to those that did. Natural immunity matters. Thanks for playing.

So maybe writing in cursive is a slightly better method of absorbing information in what is generally not a great teaching method. Lecturing.

YaY!!
And yet every single high school and college class involves lectures. But because you say so lectures are horrible for learning right?

She had the CHOICE and she made it. Every other person has the same choice or they can choose to get tested every week.

No one forcibly made her get a shot.
She would have lost her job. It was certainly incentivized and we would not be able to watch our kids play sports. So we did. The entire family is vaccinated and still we have to wear masks and deal with warnings. Pretty stupid IMO. Either vaccines work or they don’t.

She would have lost her job. It was certainly incentivized and we would not be able to watch our kids play sports. So we did. The entire family is vaccinated and still we have to wear masks and deal with warnings. Pretty stupid IMO. Either vaccines work or they don’t.
So what?

She was given a CHOICE to get vaccinated. She was not FORCED

And yet every single high school and college class involves lectures. But because you say so lectures are horrible for learning right?

K this is the last thing I'm going to say so as not to derail the thread and then let the readers decide. Lectures are not "horrible for learning" but they are far, far, FAR from the best method of learning. And yes I know this because I have been teaching for many years. Decades.

So what you have done is said, "of a subpar method of educating, this obsolete method of writing down other people's words is best."

Yippee

/done

Europe was supposed to be our example after all? Pretty sure this is further proof that vaccine mandates are purely political. As I have been saying for months and colfax_m didnt understand. You have to get the virus to truly be immune and vaccines do help you have lesser symptoms.

Leftists keep saying that we should be more like the Nordic countries. So should we also be cautious with the Moderna vaccine?

Leftists are dumb and so are vaccine mandates.

EDIT: per Blues Man this is a Warning not a Restriction. The basis stands. Why the warning when you have to be vaccinated to go into Europe where countries maintained strong vaccine requirements. Either vaccines work or they don’t.

You're looking at a complex situation and applying simple true/false logic to it. There's plenty of gray to consider.

So what?

She was given a CHOICE to get vaccinated. She was not FORCED
That is like telling a cancer patient. You have a choice...you can get treatment or die. Yeah there is a choice but not really if you want to live. Same here. If she wants to maintain her life/lifestyle there was no choice. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway, old man.

You're looking at a complex situation and applying simple true/false logic to it. There's plenty of gray to consider.
Such as the Nordic countries no longer feeling safe in using the Moderna vaccine? Pretty black and white to me. Where do you see the "gray"?

So therein lies the problem you combine those who never had the virus and aren’t vaccinated to those that did. Natural immunity matters. Thanks for playing.
Who do you you think has a higher likelihood of being previously infected? A vaccine aged or unvaccinated person?

Who do you you think has a higher likelihood of being previously infected? A vaccine aged or unvaccinated person?
Higher? 100% someone who had the virus and has natural immunity is more protected. From my own experience I had the virus in March 2020. Donated antibodies until June 2021. Never got COVID again, neither did anyone in my family but just about everyone around us did. Some got very sick. Anecdotal of course. But the study from Israel is not. We are also seeing that covid vaccine wanes over time hence the need for boosters. I understand there is a study that says otherwise but it is one where many state natural immunity is better. Gun to my head I would rather have natural immunity first and then get a vaccine booster just in case. My MD agrees. I trust him.

Forum List

Back